Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you hear about Bitcoin ?  (Read 2277 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin from my boyfriend 1,5 ago. But I was too sceptical and counted bitcoin as some scam, so I joined only 8 months ago. But today bitcoin help my life a lot, it's some extra money that I was so needed.
Orange Mango

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

I discovered bitcoin by myself because I wanted a better alternative to pay for things without asking friends or family to use their credit card for PayPal. Paypal is not easy to get working here and so I found bitcoin and I did not need an account. When I made my first wallet it felt strange to just be able to spend my money as I pleased without registering for anything. It gave me the power to finally buy online. It is also safer and cannot be reversed to I enjoy thst aspect the most.
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

The very first time I heard about Bitcoin was because my brother was talking about it last year. I did not know that it existed or something like that. Now I try to work with Bitcoin and I hope it goes me well.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:09:41 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 03:29:00 AM by Natalim

I took part in the money I earned with bitcoin a month, and today I want to do an article about it.

1. Bitcoin friends participated in how long?

2. Do you know who it is?  Your friends? Your colleagues?

3. You want to know about his money, or just for fun

Your comments, we can communicate together
I can hardly understand what you are trying to mean with your questions. Honestly, you should right an article based on your native language as that would be more helpful to the readers and for you as well. Forcing yourself to write in English when you cannot express it clearly through writing would not make your article valuable. Just a suggestion as I am just trying to help you. Good luck on your article. Grin

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:30:34 PM

I took part in the money I earned with bitcoin a month, and today I want to do an article about it.

2. Do you know who it is?  Your friends? Your colleagues?

Better to create article in your own language, really.

Well respond to your question:
1. I know bitcoin since the price reach almost $1000 in last year of 2013 (if I'm not wrong).
2. I know bitcoin from ads banner which direct me to faucet.
3. Bitcoin price very fantastic, however the fluctuate price makes it's unique, people will do it for earn profit of course.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

I have heard about bitcoin several years ago on TV. That time they were talking about it as some new world in the economic, but that time I didn't pay some attention to it, cause it seemed to me too hard and something only for businessmen and investors. and I clearly remember that after some time like two-three years after that I heard on TV that bicoin became as new type of financial pyramid and it popped.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:45:24 PM

I have heard about bitcoin several years ago on TV. That time they were talking about it as some new world in the economic, but that time I didn't pay some attention to it, cause it seemed to me too hard and something only for businessmen and investors. and I clearly remember that after some time like two-three years after that I heard on TV that bicoin became as new type of financial pyramid and it popped.
bitcoin few years ago had become the talk because it has a very high price for a digital currency that is why a lot of news on television doing a lot of exposure in bitcoin. and thank God for it I joined in bitcoin
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

bitcoin few years ago had become the talk because it has a very high price for a digital currency that is why a lot of news on television doing a lot of exposure in bitcoin. and thank God for it I joined in bitcoin
Sometimes the media only publicize the currency because of reasons like that. But they should disclose more important facts, such as the fact that Bitcoin solves real world problems, as this type of information makes more people interested in the currency.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 11:03:18 PM

It's really hard to understand your questions. You have to improve your english before posting in english. I hope you won't try to write your article in english Smiley
I will try to answer your questions:
My friends don't use bitcoins. When I talked with friends about bitcoin, they looked very suspicious into this currency.
Bitcoin is my hobby, which helps me to make some additional money, so it's not for fun.

nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 665

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

I hope you are not going to do this article in English, because you clearly have a huge problem with it. < Do not want to sound like a typical Grammar Nazi, sorry > Let's start with this, " What is the title of your article? "  I have a difficult time understanding what you want to write about? It sounds like you are gathering stories on how people started out with Bitcoin and how they involved their friends? Give us some more detailed questions, then we might just give you better answers. ^smile^

that was what I thought. I actually did not really understand what OP is asking about. but after reading his explanation, I think you are right that he is asking for our stories.

well I knew bitcoin from a friend in 2014. probably in April. but I was really into it by the end of 2014.

sorry that's the only answer I can provide because I do not understand the last question hehe

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

Okay let me answer your question based on what I can catch from your sentence. I know bitcoin from my friend, he have told me about bitcoin to teach me become Independent person and find the money by myself. It's very help my financial. I can pay a part of my school bill with my payment from Signature campaign.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

bitloud

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:06:26 AM

One of my skype friend told me about Bitcoin. I didnt taken seriousness about Bitcoin. Because of lack of knowledge about bitcoin. So I losted lots of Bitcoin earnings. I didnt worked with faucent sites also. That was my bad luck.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

Bitcoin has been getting preference as an alternate solution of earning for living and people started to use it as an investment. For this purpose bitcoin have been in touch with bitcoin and making progress to earn more and more as much possible.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

1. Bitcoin friends participated in how long? Answer= About 2014
2. Do you know who it is? answer= Yes,i know it.
Your friends? Answer= Yes.He is one of my facebook friend..Her name is dip ishfaq.He first introduced me with bitcoin. I dont know anything about bitcoin. He gave me instruction how to earn bitcoin. Also he gave me this forum link. It was the beginning of my life in bitcoin industry.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

2. Do you know who it is?  Your friends? Your colleagues?

I heard about bitcoin a year ago thru my fb friend and since then i became interested to know more about it. i know few friends using btc and we are all earning through it.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

Even i am also new to this forum but after spending one valuable month in bitcointalk forum i learn many things about bitcoin,  i started my journey in investing hypes those are very risky, i  see they are accepting bitcoin as one of the payment option for investing. After hearing from i joined in bitcointalk forum to learn about bitcoin. 

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

Me and my friends started last 2009. They invited mo join them, they give me a link of a certain faucet that gives 1 bitcoin per claim. There was no exchanger to our local currency at that time and the value of bitcoin was in cents. With that I gave up on bitcoins since I thought it was just a waste of time and effort. Few years after my friends earned thousands of dollars while I earned zero. Last 2014 an exchanger appeared that lets us exchange bitcoin to our local currency, that was the time I took bitcoin seriously with regret in my heart.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

I heard about Bitcoin when I was searching for passive means of earn extra money online, I saw a faucet moonbit.co, so when I search for the value of the BTC I was holding I realised it worth more than $400 then, so I started taking it serious and look for way to get more BTC and my search led me to Bitcointalk.org. The rest is a story now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

I heard it from a facebook group that I joined back in feb. 2016,
the group was about deep web or dark net and they post some article about bitcoin that caught my curiosity so I tried it.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

The first time I heard about bitcoin was when I read this quote somewhere & reposted it in a blog.

February 28th, 2012

Bitcoin is one of the first implementations of a concept called crypto-currency, which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list. Building upon the notion that money is any object, or any sort of record, accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a given country or socio-economic context, Bitcoin is designed around the idea of using cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money, rather than relying on central authorities.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: