Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Most Promising AltCoin this 2017?  (Read 13873 times)
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

I will go for Golem and Singularity both is still around the ICO price, solid development team, well capitalized (ICO sold out in few minutes) also in a good market cloud computing and media

Thanks for the names
Never heard of the two, I'll take a look!

because they are not that good, they are project related and based on etheruem , i would avoid investing there, better to look at some fresh project, if there aren't just wait for something new, last one was pascalcoin, new one who know, but don't look at the ico, they are bad iconomi for example got dumped very hard, the same fate will be for the other, peaople learned already about the trap called ico

Damn
I see that I really know nothing about altcoin...
I've only ever user BTC and a bit of some altcoins but nearly nothing...
It's a brand new world for me xD
Thanks for the advice though.

PARADICE.io

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

Bitcoin is getting less volatile and less profitable to trade in with all these regulation measures but Ethereum should be a good altcoin to invest in as its showing some gains recently
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:11:20 PM

Monero can be definitely one of them as they did have a decrease but the price growth is really stable.
Eth is also surely a promising coin. Some people do say people are simply pumping it but i definitely don't agree to it. Before this pump eth had the second largest market cap.
Maybe ltc. As finally the developers introduced something new there is a high chance that we see an increase in ltc this year.
jonz13 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:13 PM

Thanks guys for answering my question from January and now it's December and the most promising coin is still Bitcoin,  Smiley which dragged other altcoins to get high price as well.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Today, there are thousands of cryptocurrencies, blockchains, tokens, and altcoins available on various global exchanges with more being developed and born every day. Most are left wondering which are the best and most promising cryptocurrencies of 2017 and possibly 2018. Bitcoin is still considered the Global-Leader and the Godfather of all cryptocurrencies born from the original Satoshi Nakamoto “Whitepaper”, but competition is fierce and change is the only constant and don’t forget about DEEP ONION, DeepOnion is the best cryptocurrency as of now for me because it is easy and more active community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: