Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin sponsors in the White House?!  (Read 1501 times)
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

Bitcoin sponsors and White House in the same sentence don't go well with each other. People related to Bitcoin working with governments has only one objective, helping with possible regulations, so there's no "sponsorship".

My thoughts are that it might get discussed in congress or something similar and the newly elected president won't really care about it.

who knows? why are you so sure? I think there are a lots of possibilities about bitcoin sponsors and white house. probably there will be an agreement of using bitcoin as one of legal currency of America, or anything.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:05:18 AM

I don't really think it will do much for Bitcoin, it all depends on how the main man (Mr. Trump) view Bitcoin, if it is neutral then they may influence things but knowing that it is being dominated but the Chinese market, I don't think Mr. Trump will go for BTC
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:03:05 AM

I wouldn't expect any discussions about Bitcoin in the Whitehouse.  Donald Trump has recently said: “I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what’s going on.”
That being the case, I would imagine any discussion with him about Bitcoin would be unlikely or at best, fruitless.

His statement does not mean that it is his belief until the end of his term or the end of his life. The fact that they honor the discussion in the white house, there is always a chance that the President might be convince and will eventually change his mind. Let's be positive, it's all for us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:44:30 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 07:01:06 PM by sportis

I really believe that Trump will be positive about bitcoin. Previous president had not call to White House any bitcoin supporter had he? Trump before officially takes over the presidency has already met with two of them. Moreover there is another one the budget chief Mulvaney who is an enthusiast bitcoin proponent. Therefore I conclude that Trump is not only the president of USA but is an entrepreneur too and he understands the potentiality of bitcoin and is matter he cannot ignore.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:26:51 PM

I don't really think it will do much for Bitcoin, it all depends on how the main man (Mr. Trump) view Bitcoin, if it is neutral then they may influence things but knowing that it is being dominated but the Chinese market, I don't think Mr. Trump will go for BTC
Maybe that's exactly the reason why Trump would be in favour of Bitcoin, to get miners back to the US and keep it 'out of Chinese hands'.
Pure speculation of course, I actually doubt that Trump would even acknowledge Bitcoin..

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were a few bagholders in the top-end of the US Government, hodling their way to greater riches.

bosian

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:46:50 AM

Don't think Trump interested in bitcoin at all, he has enough things to worry about, bitcoin is not one of them.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

Trump has no issues with Bitcoin whatsoever. Doesn't even come on his radar. When and if it does he will be fine with it. He's an entrepreneur, he understands.
However, Clinton was definitely going to do something about it. Few in the Crypto world know this but you can bet that communist wouldn't have liked the
idea of such self empowerment.

Peter Thiel is the one to watch. he's on Trumps team. When I say watch, I'm sure he will be pro BTC in the sense he certainly wont try and legislate it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: