Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Hosting - Romania - 0.07$\kwh  (Read 455 times)
Mbgminer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

Hosting miners
Bitcoin
Rigs

Software Maintenance - 100% stability
Hardware Maintenance

We have over 4000 Rigs and more Than 1000 BTC Miners
More details on

Www.rominerhosting.wix.com/Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 7748

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:16:21 AM

Your web site says that you will host my miner for 70% of it's BTC production.  If you host an Antminer S4 it will produce 0.0015 BTC per day so you would take 0.00105 leaving me with 0.00045 BTC per day with no other cost to me?  Am I correctly understanding your offer?

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:08:28 AM

very bad service,
open selling hosting, but domain and hosting only use free domain and free hosting service
and only use subdomain from wix.com

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

Your web site says that you will host my miner for 70% of it's BTC production.  If you host an Antminer S4 it will produce 0.0015 BTC per day so you would take 0.00105 leaving me with 0.00045 BTC per day with no other cost to me?  Am I correctly understanding your offer?

Seems like so.

And the funny thing is that even if it was true (which will definitely won't be), you would never reach ROI with such profits.
Considering the usual difficulty increase of course.
And obviously they would likely run away with your money.
Seems like a ponzi for me.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄