Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 09:57:20 PM by bittraffic

The campaign has started long before April so I'm not surprise they get the amount they desire in less than a week. It feels like the late investors who usually invest the day before the ICO end are going to be disappointed. Most of them are going to check if the amount collected is worth their investment but this totally knock them this time. If they just invest earlier, they could have been involved earlier as well.

Congratulation to matchpool team just need 33 hours and the threshold reached Smiley

How much for the final price for one GPU?

ETH ico price:
125081.485 ETH / 60M GUP = 0.002084691 ETH/GUP

ETH market cap:
208.5k ETH

BTC ico price @ 0.04555 BTC/ETH
5697.5 BTC / 60M GUP = 0.00009496 BTC/GUP

BTC market cap:
9496 BTC

USD ico price @ $50/ETH:
$6.254M / 60M GUP = $0.1042

USD market cap:
$10.42M

STEEM hit a peak of $400M market cap.  They delivered a product that worked smoothly and it attracted many users, even non-crypto folks.  Similarly, when GUP platform is delivered, we will see a huge rise.  
I'm not selling any GUP for less than $1.  I will place small limit sell orders at $1+ just to cover my initial investment (no dumping or big sell walls that kill market).

Congratulations on the ico, and much success to Matchpool!

Hopeful to see that coming. Congrats Matchpool!

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

Dear Matchpoolers,

With our recent ICO success the last thing we want is to hurt our community. The Bounty programs rules were very clear from start
Post 50 times until the ICO is over and do no spam or post stupid comments in unrelated threads. As we went along with the campaign I told you again and again to follow these rules even during the ICO, in private when it was necessary and in here, in our blog and our Slack channel.

Unfortunately some of you did not listen. We chose a threshold of 50 posts so each of our participants will present our logo and ICO details in many different altcoins & investors threads, hoping by that to attract more users from the forum to our ICO campaign.
The signature campaign is not a free coin giveaway, it is in fact a marketing job, and those of you who failed doing their jobs should not blame anyone else but themselves.

However, we appreciate your efforts in the last months and want to do the best for our strong and beloved community. We understand some of you did not expect our ICO will end so quickly (I don't know why...) and therefore did not make it to 50 posts. we don't want you to feel you have contributed and did not get your share and so We adjusted the threshold to only 40 posts. This way we believe, participants who did try to achieve the threshold and didn't make it will still get rewarded as well.

We hope this will cheer some spirits up here, the final spreadsheets will be probably up tomorrow, when we begin collecting your addresses

GUP away!

Good for all early promoters,I will have to look for promoting other project since i joined few days back and the ICO closed in 2 days.Kudos to the team!!!

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

Dear Matchpoolers

However, we appreciate your efforts in the last months and want to do the best for our strong and beloved community. We understand some of you did not expect our ICO will end so quickly (I don't know why...) and therefore did not make it to 50 posts. we don't want you to feel you have contributed and did not get your share and so We adjusted the threshold to only 40 posts. This way we believe, participants who did try to achieve the threshold and didn't make it will still get rewarded as well.

We hope this will cheer some spirits up here, the final spreadsheets will be probably up tomorrow, when we begin collecting your addresses

GUP away!

I can say that this is a good move, but most people could not imagine that it would end so soon. Some of us have jobs, but there are fewer posts that can not write messages. I think that at least most of them have reached this level on this count, including myself, thank you.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

Damn amazing. What an ICO. Ended in 33 hours. Time for implementation then. Good luck devs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Congratulation for successful ico matchpool, very impressive
when gup available on exchange? Maybe i will buy some gup because i'm late to join matchpool ico
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

Congrats on a successful ICO.
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

Now that ICO is over quickly, when will it be added to exchanges?  Grin
Thug Life

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

Now that ICO is over quickly, when will it be added to exchanges?  Grin

As far as I know dev has been contacted poloniex exchanger
So let's wait for the good news  Smiley
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

1 GUP = 0.80-$1

That would be nice Cheesy
Dermelon

Activity: 435
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

it would be nice if 1 GUP = $21 like DCR did Cheesy
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

Dear Matchpoolers,

With our recent ICO success the last thing we want is to hurt our community. The Bounty programs rules were very clear from start
Post 50 times until the ICO is over and do no spam or post stupid comments in unrelated threads. As we went along with the campaign I told you again and again to follow these rules even during the ICO, in private when it was necessary and in here, in our blog and our Slack channel.

Unfortunately some of you did not listen. We chose a threshold of 50 posts so each of our participants will present our logo and ICO details in many different altcoins & investors threads, hoping by that to attract more users from the forum to our ICO campaign.
The signature campaign is not a free coin giveaway, it is in fact a marketing job, and those of you who failed doing their jobs should not blame anyone else but themselves.

GUP away!
It is a good idea from the team matchpool, to provide tolerance for all participants of this campaign, and provides an opportunity for the participants who really serious to undergo a procedure that has been applied by the developer, I support your policy ..
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

Dear Matchpoolers,

GUP away!

Unfair, mate. I totally completed the required 50 posts long ago!

At least compensate the people who actually marketed your coin by regularly posting in this forum! The campaign started long ago, it wouldn't be a surprise if it finished early. Campaign participants should have known that. These guys who waited at the last minute planned to spam the supposed last days of the ICO, but they were caught with their pants down. Bonus for 50 posts is the fair way to go!
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:30:08 PM

Dear Matchpoolers,

GUP away!

Unfair, mate. I totally completed the required 50 posts long ago!

At least compensate the people who actually marketed your coin by regularly posting in this forum! The campaign started long ago, it wouldn't be a surprise if it finished early. Campaign participants should have known that. These guys who waited at the last minute planned to spam the supposed last days of the ICO, but they were caught with their pants down. Bonus for 50 posts is the fair way to go!

With a username such as shillfudder, its likely you wouldn't be treated fairly. kidding Smiley

The ICO ended quickly this means they really have made it to collect as quick as possible, I remember it was delayed for a bit. I'm guessing the the reason for that delay is that somebody huge enough had bought millions of these GUP.
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:30:42 PM

Is this project will add a campaign with bitcoin payments, with a reason to further expand this project in the future, until the end of next ICO ... Smiley Smiley
Just give feedback !!!
NO, any 800 000 Matchpool coin for signcamp
But if developers want to add to a campaign with bitcoin payments, it may be better for this project in the future, and to promote more about this project, to the invetor out there ...
Yeah it's possible btc as rewards but I do not think it affects to project in the future.at least that better for investors i guess did not see dumpers action when gup has been ditstribution to bounty hunters
However, it never hurts to try find something to add to the with bitcoin payment  campaign, on this project, and more and more people to take part in the project to expand the project in the future ...

Nah, it's far more cost-efficient for the fund raisers to reward bounties with the token since the work or the value of the token still needs to be realized through the development of the service. Whereas with bitcoin payments, they have to spend resources just to pay you.  

Been promoting Matchpool since January 25!
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:36:42 PM

Joined twitter campaign and facebook campaign but not register ico page yet
how to claim my bounty reward sir???
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

Why do you so rush dude? You know the counting is still ongoing, don't be impatient so much, they will release the spreadsheet very soon, you can find out everything there.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

Dear Matchpoolers,

GUP away!

Nice idea , and everyone needs this information

Shallow Water
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

Be patient dude. ICO is just over and the dev is still calculating. You can check thread for update to know when you can claim your bounty.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

deals with how to claim the bounty reward, perhaps the Matchpool still requires time and count all the stake of participants campaign, and I think it is still too early to talk about how to claim the bounty, you know as well right now Matchpool Crowfunding just hit the target and that means Campaign will end.
And of course, the parties in the matter of division GUP Matchpool would definitely prefer the first crowfunding participants, usually for the bounty reward will be held after it was over. We as a campaigner to be patient.

Shallow Water
rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

Dear Matchpoolers,

GUP away!
It is very good and I hope that I get the payment of signature campaign

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: