Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

pilss update for distribution sir
and distribution camphain Cheesy
thanks
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

When will the GUP be distributed?

After 30th of April till than these tokens are locked according to the smart contract. If you have some than you must wait so be patience.

okay so trading is still not going to happen and accumulating isn't possible.

trust the team, if they are out to scam, they wouldn't be stopping the ICO after they got the funds. they could have gotten more than what they have if they have the intention to get more from the investors.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:21:32 AM

Hi Team,

Can we just have proof? Your BTC public address for instance, cause I believe the funds are now in BTC.

Cheers

Please check my post few pages ago, it is all there in the spreadsheet

Do you have a different support than this thread? FUD is already spread. Could you make an official announcement on your website for instance? GUP holders need to be reassured and the simple idea that this project could be a scam must vanish.

Nobody wants to have to go through all this thread pages to collect the pieces of information. One clear page on your website needs to written, explaining everything.

I understand the situation and your trouble. But we share the same GUP price fate.

Cheers

As I said before, we are preparing a conclusive statement to be published.
Please understand that there are two big accusations here that both of them are not true, these things takes time.
We don't like doing half a job and want everything to sorted correctly at once.

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

I dont invest in matchpool.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

I see that in your signature campaign people who joined in the last few days have posted around 50 post in 4-5 day? Isn't it considered to be spamming?
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

Britney Spears new ICO Single...

"Scam me baby one more time" feat. DJ Matchpool

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
Ahaezod

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

Hi Team,

Can we just have proof? Your BTC public address for instance, cause I believe the funds are now in BTC.

Cheers

Do you have a different support than this thread? FUD is already spread. Could you make an official announcement on your website for instance? GUP holders need to be reassured and the simple idea that this project could be a scam must vanish.

Nobody wants to have to go through all this thread pages to collect the pieces of information. One clear page on your website needs to written, explaining everything.

I understand the situation and your trouble. But we share the same GUP price fate.

Cheers

Please understand that there are two big accusations here that both of them are not true, these things takes time.

Well, better sooner than later. The entire community of investors seems to think they were scammed, and you're not doing anything to allay the fears. You need to post an official statement on your blog, and an explanation of why the developer has said the things they have said.

Exactly.

Hopefully it will be done in a very professional way, without responsibility denial. The conclusion of this issue will highly drive the GUP price when they are listed.

This will provide a good test of communication efficiency to the team.
alex bond

Activity: 588
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

I've updated my signature now with my ethereum address. Please update mine on the spreadsheet. Thanks.
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Hi Team,

Cheers

Cheers

Well, better sooner than later. The entire community of investors seems to think they were scammed, and you're not doing anything to allay the fears. You need to post an official statement on your blog, and an explanation of why the developer has said the things they have said.

Exactly.

Hopefully it will be done in a very professional way, without responsibility denial. The conclusion of this issue will highly drive the GUP price when they are listed.

This will provide a good test of communication efficiency to the team.

im one of your investors. and i am seeking for your further explanation.. so much FUD are spreading right now.. what do you think will be our reaction to these?  please do something to address this! we need your statement on what is really happening and please ONLY THE TRUTH! we havent invested our bucks just for the team to use it on whatever its agendas are. we will be waiting for your statement. ALL OF US WILL.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
flowerpots

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Are the tokens transferable already?

bogdanbm

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

There is no point to worry, everything is fine, join the slack if you are really interested in knowing more. The funds are safe, the project is going on! Of course things like this are not nice but they will fix them as soon as possible. As you I am an investor too but spreading fud without knowing exactly the situation is just stupid. Again, funds are safe, both eth and BTC. Nobody stole anything. Be patient and let them fix this problem.
asmodat

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

There is no point to worry, everything is fine, join the slack if you are really interested in knowing more. The funds are safe, the project is going on! Of course things like this are not nice but they will fix them as soon as possible. As you I am an investor too but spreading fud without knowing exactly the situation is just stupid. Again, funds are safe, both eth and BTC. Nobody stole anything. Be patient and let them fix this problem.

Ahaezod

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:21:02 AM

The point is to restore Trust. You don't seem to get the correlation between the tokens price and the trust of the investors... Do you want to see your investment to shrink by 80% when the GUP are listed?
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

All the FUD and fear hear is only made by the stupid users of this forum

Most of the mare here only for bounty and are going to dump the coin immediately anyway....

Let these guys prepare a solid statement that will explain everything. I am very sure they are all legit, why else will
they cap their investment and provide you with their identities?Huh

Do you really believe a co founder that wants to protect the community by posting such statement and quitting 2 days after the ICO??
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:38:23 AM

WOW.. this is really a big big community!!!
..and still growing!!!
this is very promising for ICO.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:39:25 AM

Most of the mare here only for bounty and are going to dump the coin immediately anyway....

Let these guys prepare a solid statement that will explain everything. I am very sure they are all legit, why else will

Do you really believe a co founder that wants to protect the community by posting such statement and quitting 2 days after the ICO??

Most pathetic action I ever seen from a developer in this community!!
He had almost 4 months to say something is not right, instead he waits for us to send money and than drop the bomb....

I'm not buying Philip's shit for a minute!
Ahaezod

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:42:18 AM

Most pathetic action I ever seen from a developer in this community!!
He had almost 4 months to say something is not right, instead he waits for us to send money and than drop the bomb....

I'm not buying Philip's shit for a minute!

It is quite obvious he was ditched because of a lack of skills - i.e. the smart contracts for the ICO being postponed, and thus he trying to seek revenge. but once again, the main thing is to rebuild trust.
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:46:04 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 11:00:21 AM by Motivator

After investing a substantial amount of ETH into this ICO, I want answers and clear explanations on this whole situation. Due to the amount I've invested, I will be considering lawyers due to misleading and un-honest information leading up to this ICO:

Believe me, I'm more than willing to spend money on court fees and high reputable lawyers if you fuck me over. You think this is some sort of game? You've over 3 million dollars worth of investment from hard working individuals. You can't just expect to give a little paragraph of information with no proof or anything on a claim where the "CO-FOUNDER" has stated your GUPs are now worthless and YONATAN BEN SHIMON has run off with the money. Also stop with the bounty campaigns and updating people with that, we want information on this SHIT STORM!

We want proof of your new developers, since you claim you have now hired more than the previous.
We want clear information on what is going on with the 1.5% token allocation and 1% of the total ICO, which was stored for the dev.
We want clear proof of that the funds are safe and still in matchpools possession.
We want clear proof and billeted points on this whole situation and how it will be dealt with in a professional manner over the course of a respectable time frame.

You really need to start providing necessary information with proof backing your claims. Why shall we trust you just because you have the name "Matchpool", we want and need proof from this point forward.
I suggest you make a lengthy and detailed post, and then make a medium post. You state the community are the main and most important, yet, we're still in the dark. This is simply not good enough.

If this message and all of your investors concerns are ignored or answered with just "ETH was sold for BTC to count for the ETH fluctuation" than I will be pissed off, we want proof and confirmation from Bitcoin Sussie that this is indeed true, etc.  

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

i'm really confused at this point ...
waiting for the match pool rebuild trust in participants ico ...
and i hope this comes really fast!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Gaglam

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

Matchpool - Making Human Connections - ICO FINISHED IN 33 HOURS AND SCAMMED IN 2 MINUTES!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: