Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

hello im join newsletter,twitter and facebook campaign please accept me

thank you

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:26:42 AM

It looks a serious and real project, devs release alpha test in Q1, and then have ico in Q2, it avoids people to speculate and mature product can raise more money.
Sato$hi

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

How to join for MatchPool ICO ?
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

Hello Developer ,
I sent you PM regarding translation bounty .
Kindly check my pm asap.

Thanks Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

We are looking for Matchpool Marketing Managers world wide
Our pilot will start in the following countries: Japan, Russia, Germany, Spain and Belarus

If your are from one of the above countries, you might be interested in joining Matchpool's family for the following job description:
Translating our content and publishing it at least once a week, in a local Crypto media channels and local Crypto forums

In return for their work, our representatives will be entitled for a monthly pay of Bitcoin in the equivalent of 500 USD a month + additional GUP token reward based on the attention his publication gets and the importance of the media channel it is presented on.

In order to apply for the job please contact Matchpool or Yoni9091 and describe the language and media channels associated with.

For further questions and general information please join our community in our SLACK channel

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

hi all,
i wanna be part of this Smiley , it seems to be fun Smiley

dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

How to join for MatchPool ICO ?

You need to wait for another month, then there will be more detailed information, now you can took part in the bounty campaigns.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
cvasy

Activity: 520

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

many a good programs Smiley joined

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

hello OP, you must create an Auto Join slack link. the link of slack is just the login link. please create auto invitation link. I want to join your team.

Thank You.
mikelove2015

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

we come in, join campaign bounty facebook,twitter and newsletter done
good luck Matchpool
YNWA2806 (OP)

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:44:55 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 03:16:04 PM by YNWA2806

Check out the latest from Cointelegraph!
https://twitter.com/Cointelegraph/status/822794396802412545

Got a question for us??

Matchpool team will go live today for Q&A on CoinFund at 11 AM EST : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo9LWOGqbs
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

hello OP, you must create an Auto Join slack link. the link of slack is just the login link. please create auto invitation link. I want to join your team.

Thank You.

Done!
you can use this link : https://matchpool.signup.team/

Thanks for the comment!
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:20:51 PM

Thank You.

Done!

Thanks for the comment!

Sir, what took you so long to respond to the communication? I wrote to you 2 days ago. I want communication with the developers since I need to keep up to date with events your community, but you do not answer

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Our pilot will start in the following countries: Japan, Russia, Germany, Spain and Belarus

If your are from one of the above countries, you might be interested in joining Matchpool's family for the following job description:
Translating our content and publishing it at least once a week, in a local Crypto media channels and local Crypto forums

In return for their work, our representatives will be entitled for a monthly pay of Bitcoin in the equivalent of 500 USD a month + additional GUP token reward based on the attention his publication gets and the importance of the media channel it is presented on.

In order to apply for the job please contact Matchpool or Yoni9091 and describe the language and media channels associated with.

For further questions and general information please join our community in our SLACK channel

Thats great news, but unfortunately my country isnt on the list. But if in the future my country is availabe i would like to join your team, i had high interest with your project Smiley
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:41:48 PM

Thats great news, but unfortunately my country isnt on the list. But if in the future my country is availabe i would like to join your team, i had high interest with your project Smiley

Sure thing xdtiagonzhar! we are all working hard in order to allow every one to take part in our exciting new journey, when other countries be listed I will approach you.

Meanwhile come and watch us on CoinFund interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo9LWOGqbs
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Sure thing xdtiagonzhar! we are all working hard in order to allow every one to take part in our exciting new journey, when other countries be listed I will approach you.

Meanwhile come and watch us on CoinFund interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPo9LWOGqbs

I would like to take part in the development of the project in Russia. I can rely on the reward to inform users in a topic already made on this forum?
And I wanted to clarify how many people you need for each country?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

Thank You.

Done!

Thanks for the comment!

Sir, what took you so long to respond to the communication? I wrote to you 2 days ago. I want communication with the developers since I need to keep up to date with events your community, but you do not answer

Sorry for that...lost track with all the messages.
I've just PMed you.

Anyway the best way to stay informed is the join our different media channels on Slack and Telegram as well as this Thread
Slack : https://matchpool.signup.team/
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

I would like to take part in the development of the project in Russia. I can rely on the reward to inform users in a topic already made on this forum?

Hey please send a message to either Matchpool or Yoni9091 and inform them on which Crypto media do you plan on getting your articles published.
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

Hey please send a message to either Matchpool or Yoni9091 and inform them on which Crypto media do you plan on getting your articles published.

Okay. I already sent a message, but they are not yet online. Thought that you too can answer this question. Thank you

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Thank You.

Done!

Thanks for the comment!

I have created a link for u and have sent u an invitation via PM but never heard back from u. Where u around when that link was added to the public ledger of invitation links? U dont seem to me like a competent person, so I will take a google spreadsheet with links down for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: