Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

Hey everyone Hebrew topic can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766810.new#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

All Bounties spreadsheets are updated !

Personal matters that was raised in private messages will be checked later on

Notice! due to many fake accounts registered lately on several campaigns, form now on a fake account will result in declining all other bounties applied but the same users, please avoid the unpleasant situations and let us focus on our real important tasks
How do you and the development team to solve this problem ..
Are you going to follow up on these problems, to eliminate the impact of funding reductions gift that has been applied in the initial thread ..
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

Outside of a few of the most casual corners of the internet, women are rare online in a multitude of ways.  

Likewise, look at the composition of Matchpool's own team and advisors: a dozen people but all guys.

Here is a further example, picking a random city, Fort Worth, on Craigslist:

There are 1194 entries for men seeking women, versus 45 for women seeking men.  That is a ratio of 27 to 1.  And some of the latter are probably fake.  (Some of that is probably since a relatively appealing female would tend to get deluged in spammy proposals, as there is no system there to prevent it, but, still, it is not far off from the general picture).

As a possible investor, my top concern at the moment would be that the monetary bonus for the underrepresented gender (women) is actually large enough to work, which would seem extremely difficult.  You probably can not afford to pay $100 each or something.

AFAIK from various reports, online dating sites usually only manage to have a substantial number of women by fake accounts.  (One niche site screens the men on it to be millionaires, and maybe that is an exception working for attracting more women -- but most don't).

My second-top concern would be the network effect: A new startup doesn't necessarily just have a lesser number of users than the big established sites: Too easily it simply has zero instead, because people go where there are others already.

Hey Velenar
All good points, allow me to explain some of the mistakes in your statements

"look at the composition of Matchpool's own team and advisers: a dozen people but all guys."
only a week ago we a announced on our Slack channel of the joining of 3 females into our team, all of then are very respected and talented. unfortunately the photos in our site and topic were not updated. Reality made it that nearly all crypto users are men therefore it took us some tome to find relevant lady power...

"There are 1194 entries for men seeking women, versus 45 for women seeking men.  That is a ratio of 27 to 1"
Yes you are absolutely right, but that in fact was our first reason to launch our project and vision of Matchpool. Today datiing site and Apps are not so relevant and the ratio you mentioned denies a true possibility of constant matching. With our unique Matchlock that prevents stagnating ratios like you described along side our female giveaways for newcomers will make the difference from what we all had known so far

"monetary bonus for the underrepresented gender (women) is actually large enough to work, which would seem extremely difficult"
You do understand that we are not actually handing them money right? female newcomers will receive GUP giveaway which will have a $ value but is not purchased buy us at this value. This portion is minted and separated from the the ICO allocation for our investors and team

"online dating sites usually only manage to have a substantial number of women by fake accounts."
This is my favorite one, even without making a clear feature reputation will immediately take place in a pool social interactions in the pool will make one more worthy of a match making matchmakers to favorite those users who are more likely to be matched, rude behavior will be soon "punished" by lack of matches. Add to that the fact the all users of the platform have what we call a Notebook with is basically a public ledger in which matches and other information are recorded, user who will have a large list of matches being made without a result will soon be noticed.

"My second-top concern would be the network effect: A new startup doesn't necessarily just have a lesser number of users than the big established sites: Too easily it simply has zero instead, because people go where there are others already"
If human kind is to accept this line of thinking we would still be living in cages....in order to progress one needs to take chances and try new approaches...This is the reason why we need our great community to stand behind us and help us to spread the news of our new way of meeting people and creating human connections.

Wish you all the best my friend, feel free to contact me for further info

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
Matchpool

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

All Bounties spreadsheets are updated !

Personal matters that was raised in private messages will be checked later on

Notice! due to many fake accounts registered lately on several campaigns, form now on a fake account will result in declining all other bounties applied but the same users, please avoid the unpleasant situations and let us focus on our real important tasks
How do you and the development team to solve this problem ..
Are you going to follow up on these problems, to eliminate the impact of funding reductions gift that has been applied in the initial thread ..

Most lately tomorrow we will publish our bounty update and matrix which I believe will answer most if not all of your questions, Stay tuned!

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

A major project was a lot of obstacles, and should start from small things must be considered.
Because the project is considered services to be used by many people and community.
Good jobs Team!
Velenar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Matchpool, I appreciate that you replied.  Your proposal having some uniqueness may give it a chance -- arguably a long shot dependent on extraordinary marketing getting enough eligible women to sign up, but a chance perhaps.

If successful, you would be bringing in a lot of utter newbies who are not used to altcoin --> bitcoin --> fiat withdrawal.  So you might want to see if you could get some online businesses to act as affiliates, directly accepting GUP.  That would merely be another way of cashing out GUP for some newbies, while others would still go through the regular exchange-based conversion and withdrawal option.  (Scotcoin, Pesobit, and a few other coins obtained affiliate online stores to a slight degree, in promotional offers or otherwise).

One last note:

I see the whitepaper mentions a crowdsale cap of $4.2 million USD, like up to 4500 Btc.  While no doubt already not expecting the full cap, it can not be overstated how much less is probable.  Especially in recent months, most ICOs on bitcointalk do not bring in more than just tens to hundreds of Btc, and even the latter may depend on a lot of advertising in advance.  Darcrus was 300 Btc on its 2nd attempt.  VIDZ was under 100 Btc.  Et cetera.  Many were much less.

But good luck.  I'll probably donate a little when the ICO starts, as I like to gamble just in case.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:45:45 PM

i want join campaign articles sir ,
this site : https://steemit.com/blog/@ayupermata/boysfriend-girlsfriend-get-here-matchpool

thank you , please information
YNWA2806 (OP)

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:07:35 AM

Matchpool, I appreciate that you replied.  Your proposal having some uniqueness may give it a chance -- arguably a long shot dependent on extraordinary marketing getting enough eligible women to sign up, but a chance perhaps.

If successful, you would be bringing in a lot of utter newbies who are not used to altcoin --> bitcoin --> fiat withdrawal.  So you might want to see if you could get some online businesses to act as affiliates, directly accepting GUP.  That would merely be another way of cashing out GUP for some newbies, while others would still go through the regular exchange-based conversion and withdrawal option.  (Scotcoin, Pesobit, and a few other coins obtained affiliate online stores to a slight degree, in promotional offers or otherwise).

One last note:

I see the whitepaper mentions a crowdsale cap of $4.2 million USD, like up to 4500 Btc.  While no doubt already not expecting the full cap, it can not be overstated how much less is probable.  Especially in recent months, most ICOs on bitcointalk do not bring in more than just tens to hundreds of Btc, and even the latter may depend on a lot of advertising in advance.  Darcrus was 300 Btc on its 2nd attempt.  VIDZ was under 100 Btc.  Et cetera.  Many were much less.

But good luck.  I'll probably donate a little when the ICO starts, as I like to gamble just in case.

Thanks for your kind words man, I want to respond regarding two things.

You are right that most of our future users probably wont have a lot of understanding in the Crypto->Fiat process, but that is absolutely OK, we don't expect them to!
Traders will trade the coin on exchanges and users will use it in order to take part in what the platform has to offer them, different from traders this will not be on their mind. To complete the picture our app is supposed to have an implemented option to purchase GUP by using exchanges API straight from your GUP wallet on the Matchpool App.

Regarding the WP, you probably read an old version as we changed it and gave an exact range of CAP in case all GUP were to be sold. as the ICO planned to be held at first with ETH and base on the early bird bonuses the total amount ranges between 426K ETH - 600K ETH which is give or take around 4.2-6 Million USD.
Actually we do believe we will sell all GUPs in the ICO but in case we don't we put a minimum cap of 30K ETH that if no reached all pledges will be sent back to the investing addresses.

We will be very happy to see you among our investors as you clearly took the time to understand what is it we are trying to achieve here, and did your homework  Wink

lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

I've joined your sig campaign. Check in

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

now a dayus android is playing a pivotal role in our lives so it is better to launch this.
Wrong allocate separate mobile OS. Correctly say that mobile applications play an important role in our lives. But you should start the old-fashioned, with PC. Or do everything at the same time but it depends on the number of meetings money.
A fully understood. So what we are waiting for the beginning of the ICO and invest as much money as possible. We are waiting different scenarios from the dev's...
actually want from a pc or android the same sir.
both devices have the highest users in all corners.
now the entire human fever be android and pc dependence of the work ...
It would be nice if both of them are in use.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

Hello YNWA2806 Check your private messages. Website translation ready

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

Hello YNWA2806 Check your private messages. Website translation ready

Will do that! thanks a lot comrade!
YNWA2806 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

Get all the latest on our bounty campaign

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

I would like to join Matchpool slack already filled my mail address and full name too and why still haven't received email confirmation from slack if there is any limited members
OOPSSS

Activity: 910
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

I decided to also participate, let's see how everything goes. Nadesb I have the strength to end reproach signature))
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

I would like to join Matchpool slack already filled my mail address and full name too and why still haven't received email confirmation from slack if there is any limited members
same here, may have to wait to get invit approval,btw i'm join signature and avatar bounty,hope ico will be a success. Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
_nur

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:34:24 AM

you know the prototype demo video sound quality could be louder and improved
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

It is a good project with a reliable dev team, and with best bounty campaigns will help the ICO rasie as much as possible, I will invest in it, the project looks so awesome.
Shneks

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

I also join the campaign, it looks promising. I hope the project will be a success
nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

Italian translation reserved  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: