Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

Good luck in your upcoming ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antonioa

Activity: 229
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

Joined signature campaign. Hope it's gonna be a profitable ico Smiley
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

Joined signature campaign. Hope it's gonna be a profitable ico Smiley

As usual, all tokens will be sold in the first hour of sales. All tokens on Ethereum blockchain will be great.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

Im applied this campaing like 4 or 5 days ago but i cant find my name any of the sheets.

Facebook, newsletter, slack and signature. Those are what i applied.

Why no updates?
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:08:39 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 09:40:32 PM by Matchpool

Matchpool's ICO Final terms

Dear supporters, For the past two weeks we have been approached by several major dating services around the glob inquiring about co operations and investments.
Many of these organizations are interested in taking part in our ICO. These organizations are looking forward to implement Matchpool's features and technology into their platform or even refer their own customers into Matchpool's platform if and when it is proved to be a successful functioning one.
In addition, there have been numerous requests from our community asking us to raise our ICO cap from 420K ETH in order to enable latecomers to participate and to minimize the dependence on wallet service providers such as MyEtherWallet and others that are prone to failure at system overload situations.

Therefore and after long considerations we have decided to lift our ICO cap and reduce to ETH:GUP rates during the different phases. As the ICO is being held through smart contracts with fixed supply of 100 Million GUP , the only way to lift the cap was to make GUP initial price higher. the updated rates will be as follows:

We are sure the change will benefit with our investors and enable us to produce with far better product in the near future.
Thanks for your support throughout this journey so far!

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

Matchpool's ICO Special Announcement

Dear supporters, For the past two weeks we have been approached by several major dating services around the glob inquiring about co operations and investments.
Many of these organizations are interested in taking part in our ICO. These organizations are looking forward to implement Matchpool's features and technology into their platform or even refer their own customers into Matchpool's platform if and when it is proved to be a successful functioning one.
In addition, there have been numerous requests from our community asking us to raise our ICO cap from 420K ETH in order to enable latecomers to participate and to minimize the dependence on wallet service providers such as MyEtherWallet and others that are prone to failure at system overload situations.

Therefore and after long considerations we have decided to lift our ICO cap and reduce to ETH:GUP rates during the different phases. As the ICO is being held through smart contracts with fixed supply of 100 Million GUP , the only way to lift the cap was to make GUP initial price higher. the updated rates will be as follows:

We are sure the change will benefit with our investors and enable us to produce with far better product in the near future.
Thanks for your support throughout this journey so far!

Waiting for ICO starts and first "Power hour"! Matchpool's platform unique features will form the basis of successful development and growth of this dating service.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Zorik

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

long ago I applied for a grade change, and not changed(
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:39:54 PM

Matchpoll advertising everywhere, I think it will be a very successful project. Dating ia a new good use for blockchain technology.

Not interested in this thing, maybe this is because Im too old to waste time on dating platforms, or it could be that the coins name gives me a hint of the everlasting lack of matches that makes it difficult to light a cigarette when u go on a date.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

Joined sig campaign. It's interesting really Smiley Just look at table of matchpool sig participants. You have such participants as: Mosococo, 32Darius, SSR1981, Zlam_shis, Dumpi, Shipudi and even more!!! They even don't exist at this forum! They all are approved as Sr.Members and Hero members. Why? What's wrong with your google table?
SteveMac(new memeber) and he is approved as hero member. wtf? Angry
Matchpool

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:28:03 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 10:08:40 PM by Matchpool

Thanks for the heads up!
Don't be worried about fake accounts, as stated before and many times after, no stakes are guaranteed before final check and cross references are done. as you can see there are many tries for fake registrations, some we noticed immediately and disqualify and the rest will be disqualified during our last examination. there is only some we can do in real time as the participants number are growing by the day!

thanks for letting us know about these suspected accounts, they will be examined again

rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350

CrowdWiz

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

Im applied this campaing like 4 or 5 days ago but i cant find my name any of the sheets.

Why no updates?
list is abondoned! Where is community manager? help!

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Matchpool

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

Why no updates?

Please stop fudding, All lists are updated now

ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

Why no updates?

Be more patient, community manager update the list daily, if you are so impatient you can join other campaigns.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

Why no updates?
No the manager update it regularly, I see my name Already approve  by the manager , have patience mate I also wait 5 or 6 days before I see my name approved by the manager.
Matchpool

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

All rank changes are updated now, thanks for your patience feel free to check and see that everything is right

cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

In case a minimum cap of 30K ETH is not reached, all pledged ETH will be sent back to Participants sending addresses

It seems the threshold is very low, good for investors, and Vitalik has promoted this project, it will be a hug project.
romanekras

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:38:47 AM

According to a recent report by Channel News Asia, plenty of singles in Singapore, for example, prefer joining a dating agency or enlisting the help of a professional matchmaker despite dating apps having become increasingly attractive platforms to seek love and friendship.
Social Development Network, that accredits dating agencies, notes that the number of events organized by these agencies had risen by 23 percent in 2015. Correspondingly, the event participation rate in 2016 increased by 21 percent to 15,393 participants.
Irish traditional matchmaker, Gus Martyn, shares a similar view, saying that demand for the service of a matchmaker from all over Ireland is now huge. Also, Fox 10 reports that though online dating apps like Tinder, Grindr and OKCupid are spreading, some singles are putting the phone down for a more traditional way of turning to a matchmaker to find love.
Some of the factors that made the role of matchmakers become more important include the shock and disappointment several online dating users have faced and the growing need for vetting due to the high level of misrepresentation that has permeated the system.
So what will make cryptocurrency-backed matchmaking platforms such as Matchpool be more relevant today?
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

I am so late to find your bounty campaign, I am in your signature campaign now, thank you. Good luck with our beloved team.  Kiss Kiss

I also want to find a gorgeous girl from your site.  Kiss Kiss
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:40:22 PM

According to a recent report by Channel News Asia, plenty of singles in Singapore, for example, prefer joining a dating agency or enlisting the help of a professional matchmaker despite dating apps having become increasingly attractive platforms to seek love and friendship.
Social Development Network, that accredits dating agencies, notes that the number of events organized by these agencies had risen by 23 percent in 2015. Correspondingly, the event participation rate in 2016 increased by 21 percent to 15,393 participants.
Irish traditional matchmaker, Gus Martyn, shares a similar view, saying that demand for the service of a matchmaker from all over Ireland is now huge. Also, Fox 10 reports that though online dating apps like Tinder, Grindr and OKCupid are spreading, some singles are putting the phone down for a more traditional way of turning to a matchmaker to find love.
Some of the factors that made the role of matchmakers become more important include the shock and disappointment several online dating users have faced and the growing need for vetting due to the high level of misrepresentation that has permeated the system.
So what will make cryptocurrency-backed matchmaking platforms such as Matchpool be more relevant today?

The difference is that Matchpool will be far more attractive for their special features and customized pools, This is a massive market, all we need is to take a small portion of it and this thing will rocket itself to the moon!!
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

I am so late to find your bounty campaign, I am in your signature campaign now, thank you. Good luck with our beloved team.  Kiss Kiss

I also want to find a gorgeous girl from your site.  Kiss Kiss
Joined bounty campaign too. Also wonna find girls Wink

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: