Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but now its official, I'm thrilled to announce that no other than GAVIN WOOD is taking part in Matchpool project!!!

Gavin is the Co-founder of Etheruem and had a key role in its creation, he has served for 18 months as the CTO of the Ethereum Foundation, and was the one who coded the first functional implementation of Ethereum while inventing the Solidity contract.
Gavin recently began advising our project in several aspect of the code, and has just finished reviewing our ICO contracts.
His support so far has been amazing and very positive and we believe that with Gavin experience and advice, along with your amazing support
since day one we are very close to bring our dream and vision alive.

We want to use this opportunity to thank Gavin for his help so far and say that we truly believe that our Dev's will gain so much from Gavin's guidance and that his help will be a game changer!

Holy sh&*^$t....this is turning to be the biggest thing in this summer!!!!

That's amazing news! gj

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

Matchpool ICO will take place in the 25th of March 2017 and last for 28 Days

Matchpool should be the largest ICO in March, I have plenty reasons to support my views:

1. Vitalik Buterin involves in this project, we see him in the conferences.
2. Threshold is low, easy to raise.
3. Good team, all transparent and famous advisors.
4. Strong market campaigns will bring the project success.
And one thing They're also get supported from iconominet, Im sure this ICO will be successful and have many investors for sure, just waiting it will begun

I know Matchpool team is a credible. I will like to know your source on ICONOMI support for Matchpool, if you have the the link post it here.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Matchpool team is currently hard work developing their projects, certainly before it was introduced to the public, and therefore the need to review of the code, systems, security and others.
Recently, the team has been getting some advice from Gavin (Co-founder of Etheruem)

Great jobs team!
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but now its official, I'm thrilled to announce that no other than GAVIN WOOD is taking part in Matchpool project!!!

Gavin is the Co-founder of Etheruem and had a key role in its creation, he has served for 18 months as the CTO of the Ethereum Foundation, and was the one who coded the first functional implementation of Ethereum while inventing the Solidity contract.
Gavin recently began advising our project in several aspect of the code, and has just finished reviewing our ICO contracts.
His support so far has been amazing and very positive and we believe that with Gavin experience and advice, along with your amazing support

We want to use this opportunity to thank Gavin for his help so far and say that we truly believe that our Dev's will gain so much from Gavin's guidance and that his help will be a game changer!

Gavin Wood great man and excellent that he is part of this project!!!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

A good project,but i don't like social projects,it is too hard to success
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

I believe this project will be successful this year, so there is no doubt to build a large project like that, you want to apply in your project to be better in the future ..  Smiley Wink
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

Awesome news! This adds more coding power and less technical risk to Matchpool.

goraset
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

thats goood news
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

With the arrival of Gavin Wood, investors' confidence to Matchpool project will be maximized, which will undoubtedly affect the number of ico funds raised. Its good opportunity to invest in Matchpool, this project will be popular ans successful.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

I believe this project will be successful this year, so there is no doubt to build a large project like that, you want to apply in your project to be better in the future ..  Smiley Wink
This year this projects become successful, as i can see its been a good projects and I'm happy that I'm approved to participate to this signature campaign.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

Great improvement! Once something similar to this occurs, hit us up please!  Wink
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

I'm feeling great to be part of this amazing project because this one will be one of the best project ever. Good luck to all community.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

Awesome news,this ICO will be a successful one for 2017
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

the ICO will start on March 25th thats the news Smiley there is nothing else to advertise but the ICO is fast approaching that;s it.
there are hundreds of signature participants so this will be a huge campaign and could be seen my investors. the future problem for participants still are the release. dev team these days don't release quickly.

did the matchpool team already created a chain?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

the ICO will start on March 25th thats the news Smiley there is nothing else to advertise but the ICO is fast approaching that;s it.
there are hundreds of signature participants so this will be a huge campaign and could be seen my investors. the future problem for participants still are the release. dev team these days don't release quickly.

did the matchpool team already created a chain?
Still see the development and construction of this project, hopefully this can be a successful project for the year ..
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

Just few days left than ICO campaign will take place so can't wait to take part in. I'm pretty sure this will be very successful fund raising campaign.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

I love this unique concept dating through blockchain so this would be awesome project in future. I like to support this campaign so just added signature to my profile now.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

This year this projects become successful, as i can see its been a good projects and I'm happy that I'm approved to participate to this signature campaign.

It is a great news for the team but people need to understand that he is only on the team on Advisory role, I could remember when Charles Hoskinson joined Lisk on Advisory capacity but  where is the project now. The decision still lie in the hand of the developers, he can only advice the team
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:22:51 PM

I love this unique concept dating through blockchain so this would be awesome project in future. I like to support this campaign so just added signature to my profile now.
I have also seen many projects that have the ICO only concept matchpool truly unique it makes perjodhan concept for this, so I think they will be successful in the future to undergo something more serious for this project, so now we'll see how matchpool this build the project as you work hard and be successful in the future.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

Joined signature campaign. Nice ideo of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: