Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet Password Recovery - new service, official thread  (Read 2855 times)
WalletPasswordRecovery (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:33:11 PM

Hi
I had previously problems accessing my personal wallet, and studied a lot this and other forums, finally succeed  Smiley then decided to serve the community:
http://walletpasswordrecovery.com
I know website looks crappy but I am not currently good webmaster  Tongue

My fee is 15% for the service.
Tools I use for password recovery: btcrecover, hashcat, john and one commercial software, I can check ~15 000 passwords/sec on my 2x AMD R9 280x GPUs. But the speed is less important than the knowledge of the password and setting up appropriate dictionaries, rules and masks for the lost password.

I have one happy customer  Cool with recovered password and waiting to finalise the deal.

The purpose of this thread is to give more creditability to me and the service. I also offer some advice free of charge if somebody tries to guess the password by himself.

I know there is Dave on this forum with his recovery services and greater experience but I am sure that a healthy competition will serve the Bitcoin community better  Cheesy Wink Grin
regards
Wojciech from walletpasswordrecovery.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

Service like this is obviously need a lot trust, you should build your trust, a lot. Really, I personally and everyone will not easily give a private key to other, even if that's my friend.
Then since your account here newbie it's hard to gain trust too and for make sure secure, you should use SSL for your site.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:42:18 PM

Service like this is obviously need a lot trust, you should build your trust, a lot. Really, I personally and everyone will not easily give a private key to other, even if that's my friend.
Then since your account here newbie it's hard to gain trust too and for make sure secure, you should use SSL for your site.
Thanks for your advice, I will study how to probably buy SSL certificate and install on the website.
el1temanagement

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:58:49 AM

I understand the caution in providing someone your wallet's hash / base64, let alone sending the actual files.

However Wojciech ticks all the boxes. He has just helped me out over the better part of two weeks to recover a incorrectly saved key.

He was very patient and explained everything well, helped with guide / walkthroughs to obtain the hashes rather than insisting on sending the .dat file.

Then after 30+ emails back n forth walletpasswordrecovery.com got the job done !

I was extremely wary with this whole process, but all i can do is put my double thumbs up.

It is a trust thing, now while im just an empty profile on a internet forum, thats kinda how this whole scene works.

Wojciech is out to further his knowledge and make a little for his time and effort, but most importantly he is genuinely out to support the scene.

I would happily verify and give a personal reference by email or skype, anything to help build up his websites trust base.
(contact wojciech for my details if you wish, rather then put them in open public forum)

One relieved, and extremely happy customer !!! AAAA+++++
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

Hi
I had previously problems accessing my personal wallet, and studied a lot this and other forums, finally succeed  Smiley then decided to serve the community:
http://walletpasswordrecovery.com
I know website looks crappy but I am not currently good webmaster  Tongue

My fee is 15% for the service.
Tools I use for password recovery: btcrecover, hashcat, john and one commercial software, I can check ~15 000 passwords/sec on my 2x AMD R9 280x GPUs. But the speed is less important than the knowledge of the password and setting up appropriate dictionaries, rules and masks for the lost password.

I have one happy customer  Cool with recovered password and waiting to finalise the deal.

The purpose of this thread is to give more creditability to me and the service. I also offer some advice free of charge if somebody tries to guess the password by himself.

I know there is Dave on this forum with his recovery services and greater experience but I am sure that a healthy competition will serve the Bitcoin community better  Cheesy Wink Grin
regards
Wojciech from walletpasswordrecovery.com

How hard of passwords are you able to obtain? Just dictionary ones or more detailed, longer ones as well? Smart users wouldn't be using short and/or dictionary passwords with their wallets is why I ask.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

is good service, i think much  people case problem about forgot password
but what is secure account
if you know password, and user login, you can login and send out balance client
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

That's great of you to offer this service, hope you build your service from trust and high quality service..
Good luck, I have a few lost wallets myself lol

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

How hard of passwords are you able to obtain? Just dictionary ones or more detailed, longer ones as well? Smart users wouldn't be using short and/or dictionary passwords with their wallets is why I ask.
Hi ranlo,
last password I have managed to recover was 49 chars, upper and lower characters, digits and symbols. The most important thing is what do you remember or about the password. If it is longer than 9 chars and you know nothing about it... it becomes potentially unbreakable. I do not want to be rude but you can read about this in this forum in many threads  Shocked so you are probably just checking if I know the job  Wink
You need to be a good "password detective" to drain as much information about the password and then design appropriate narrowed dictionary to check... hours of work... stolen from your family/social life and sleep
cheers

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

That's great of you to offer this service, hope you build your service from trust and high quality service..
Good luck, I have a few lost wallets myself lol
Hi Emerge,
We can try to recover them if you know something about the passwords.
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

It sounds pretty cool what you are doing Smiley It's a good idea to help people out with that. Good luck with your service and I hope I don't have to use it Cheesy

Your sites looks good to me. Looks clean and well done. Good job.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:31:46 AM

While i'm here, i want to ask few question :
1. What kind of wallet that you can recover? Only wallet created by Bitcoin core?
2. Do you ask 15% fees even the recovered bitcoin is small (less than 0.05BTC)?
hi ETFbitcoin
ad 1) I am experienced with bitcoin core, and similiar ltc, dash, doge... others not yet, I know there are ways of extracting the hash, keys from other kinds of wallets I will study particular wallet when I have the chance to help sombody
ad 2) my fee would be something little more than a transaction fee Wink I can do it for free for you. Donations are also welcomed. Just take some time to read the faq on my webpage and please send all the information you remember about the passwords by the email or contact form. In order not to trash to much this thread all the details we will discuss on email and here you can public your honest opinion after all.

This is my part time job so mind the fact I can reply in some hours or the next day(s) specialy if I do not get the reward.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

While i'm here, i want to ask few question :
1. What kind of wallet that you can recover? Only wallet created by Bitcoin core?
2. Do you ask 15% fees even the recovered bitcoin is small (less than 0.05BTC)?
hi ETFbitcoin
ad 1) I am experienced with bitcoin core, and similiar ltc, dash, doge... others not yet, I know there are ways of extracting the hash, keys from other kinds of wallets I will study particular wallet when I have the chance to help sombody
ad 2) my fee would be something little more than a transaction fee Wink I can do it for free for you. Donations are also welcomed. Just take some time to read the faq on my webpage and please send all the information you remember about the passwords by the email or contact form. In order not to trash to much this thread all the details we will discuss on email and here you can public your honest opinion after all.

This is my part time job so mind the fact I can reply in some hours or the next day(s) specialy if I do not get the reward.

This is awesome, and your response to me was about what I was expecting. I hope this goes well for you, as you do appear to know how it all works, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:00:33 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 07:57:46 PM by marlboroza

is good service, i think much  people case problem about forgot password
but what is secure account
if you know password, and user login, you can login and send out balance client
If you don't know how to recover your password, what's the point of your balance?  Grin
I think this can be useful, but op must build trust first.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

I have just installed commercial SSL certificate - the traffic is redirected from http to secure https. A little more to gain trust  Grin

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

hi,
now when you use my recovery service you have $10,000 warranty to further protect customer purchases, guaranteed by Comodo!
joe burns

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Hi i,m Lloyd from the Netherlands a small country also known as Holland. my topic is about the guys from WalletPasswordRecovery.com.
i had recently lost my passcode on my digibyte wallet i was very desperate because it was a very long password,so searching the internet
for a solution i came across this forum where i saw there was a wallet recovery services.
i thouhgt what the heck (hack) i might as well give it a try, i made contact throuhg the contact form  on the website and got in touch with this wonderfull guy named Wojciech
and he told me he would help me out so i send him my wallet.dat file with all the funding details.
after a few corresponding sessions up and down he finally told me he recovered the wallet passcode, after deducting 15% which is in my opinion a very reasonable price
he returned the rest of my fundings.
so you guys out there whenever you lose your passcode and mine was a 20 character passcode just go to

WALLETPASSWORDRECOVERY.COM

These guys are the best and Wojciech once more i,m very grateful for youre services
regards Lloyd
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

Hi i,m Lloyd from the Netherlands a small country also known as Holland. my topic is about the guys from WalletPasswordRecovery.com.
i had recently lost my passcode on my digibyte wallet i was very desperate because it was a very long password,so searching the internet
for a solution i came across this forum where i saw there was a wallet recovery services.
i thouhgt what the heck (hack) i might as well give it a try, i made contact throuhg the contact form  on the website and got in touch with this wonderfull guy named Wojciech
and he told me he would help me out so i send him my wallet.dat file with all the funding details.
after a few corresponding sessions up and down he finally told me he recovered the wallet passcode, after deducting 15% which is in my opinion a very reasonable price
so you guys out there whenever you lose your passcode and mine was a 20 character passcode just go to

These guys are the best and Wojciech once more i,m very grateful for youre services
regards Lloyd

I am not sure if it is possible to give a positive trust point as newbie, but if you are able to do so, just do it. I am sure this will help OP and his service Smiley

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:42:05 PM

regards Lloyd

I am not sure if it is possible to give a positive trust point as newbie, but if you are able to do so, just do it. I am sure this will help OP and his service Smiley

No it wouldn't be possible to take effect giving your positive trust to the person you wanted if you are a newbie. Since you are at a lower position right now, only those higher rank position could do giving positive trust like hero member and legendary. You can send private message or posting in the thread about the good feedback of their services; and I know they're prompt of wallet password recovery service recovery.
joe burns

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

I.m just happy they helped me out  Smiley
laangel666

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

unable to use your Contact form, can you PM me your email address? I have a password to recover on bitcoin core
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: