Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Supply Modules! ASAP Help need.  (Read 518 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

Hi,

Guys currently I own a Enermex Revolution 85+ 920W supply and I have misplaced its 2-3 modules because they were not in use, But recently I found my old PSU of Antec 520W High Current Gamer modular with its all modules.
So my Question is can I use the Modules of Antec with my Enermex PSU? is it possible or not?

P.S: If its not the right section please move it to the relevant section.

Need help ASAP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

There is no standard for modular PSU cables and while they may be interchangeable between models from the same manufacturer, I wouldn't bet on it.  Definitely not advisable to try this between manufacturers!

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

Maybe, But I have just checked the pairing of wires of antec modules with my enermex modules and they are different I don't know it will work or not.
The shit is that I don't own a small HDD or Anything to test it out.
Maybe I should try it on Drive. What will be the negative effect on PSU?

There is no standard for modular PSU cables and while they may be interchangeable between models from the same manufacturer, I wouldn't bet on it.  Definitely not advisable to try this between manufacturers!

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

I'm not home right now or I would look for the pin out diagrams and see if you're okay between supplies.  I might have a chance tonight to check it out.

Maybe, But I have just checked the pairing of wires of antec modules with my enermex modules and they are different I don't know it will work or not.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

Sure,
Sir get home safely and do tell me I'm currently using the Enermex with 2 modules and I will use the Antec modules when someone confirms me if there's no problem at all using it.
Soon I will get my 1070.

I'm not home right now or I would look for the pin out diagrams and see if you're okay between supplies.  I might have a chance tonight to check it out.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:14:52 AM

Sorry lolxxxx but I can't find any pinout diagram for the Antec.  It seems that all the hcg modular models share the same cables but that doesn't help because Antec doesn't supply the pin assignments in any diagram for any of those models.  If you can find one, here is the diagram of the enermax for comparison:

Sure,
Sir get home safely and do tell me I'm currently using the Enermex with 2 modules and I will use the Antec modules when someone confirms me if there's no problem at all using it.
Soon I will get my 1070.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 02:43:15 AM

I will send it my self to you the in some hours currently I'm busy out of town and soon when I get home I will send you the pictures.

Sorry lolxxxx but I can't find any pinout diagram for the Antec.  It seems that all the hcg modular models share the same cables but that doesn't help because Antec doesn't supply the pin assignments in any diagram for any of those models.  If you can find one, here is the diagram of the enermax for comparison:

Sure,
Soon I will get my 1070.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

Hey,
I'm unable to find the pin out diagram of antec one.
So should I post the pictures of its modules and the powersupply maybe you will understand?
However, do you know how much will it cost me to make new modules for my PSU?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: