Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hasflare not responding against payment for order  (Read 1073 times)
ashok_in (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:25:04 AM

Through this post I wish to raise my bad experience with Hashflare:

On 13th January 2017 I ordered for 25 MH/s for Scrypt Hashrate at Hashflare. Towards this I made credit card payment of US$ 194.75, The transaction was completed successfully (confirmed by my credit card company),  however the Hashflare site is still showing the order as pending. I raised the issue by submitting my concern to support (Request No. 112099). It is very alarming and disappointing that even after 2 days there has not been any resolution or response to my concern by their support team. I find this very unprofessional. Wonder if I have lost the amount to Hashflare.

What should I do to retrieve my money or get the order executed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

Well, i never heard someone has problem with hashflare. It's weekend, maybe that is reason they didn't answer your ticket? Anyway, If they don't answer you in next day or two, provide some proofs and open scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
ashok_in (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

Thanks for your reassuring words. As you mentioned I hope that they will respond positively on Monday. Though I had expected that for 24x7 setup someone from support team picked up the ticket and responded.
Will report the outcome here.
Thanks again
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:47:59 PM

I used to have an account there and their support has always fixed stuff so no problem there. Yes, it s a weekend and they re no Swiss company which act in minutes. So be patient and I m sure u ll get your resolution tomorrow.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

see as you made payment using creditcard so it will take some time because of chargeback issue happen all ..so it will solve soon adn due to weekend you not received reply ..otherwise you get reply soon
ashok_in (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

I received a response from Hashflare stating that the order got closed and that the amount would be refunded within 7 days. Waiting till then
marto25

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

On 13th January 2017 I ordered for 25 MH/s for Scrypt Hashrate at Hashflare. Towards this I made credit card payment of US$ 194.75, The transaction was completed successfully (confirmed by my credit card company),  however the Hashflare site is still showing the order as pending. I raised the issue by submitting my concern to support (Request No. 112099). It is very alarming and disappointing that even after 2 days there has not been any resolution or response to my concern by their support team. I find this very unprofessional. Wonder if I have lost the amount to Hashflare.

same here.. No respond from Hashflare .  Sad
waiting over a week
hashray

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

same here.. No respond from Hashflare .  Sad
waiting over a week

Be patient, you have to wait about two weeks.
cryptohungryman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Have you used the 4 digit code which you would have got as an SMS and uploaded it to confirm the transaction?

You do get the statement on SMS stating HASHFLARE_XXXX (replace XXXX with numbers to confirm your transaction)

Raana

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

I received a response from Hashflare stating that the order got closed and that the amount would be refunded within 7 days. Waiting till then
same thing happened to me, it's been about a month from the purchase, i didn't get any money back from universepay to my account till now,
did u receive ur money back?
let me know whether am i going get money back or not?
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Why did the transaction not go through successfully in the first place, though?

I get that they're trying to refund you now, but that means that they've already received the transaction on their end, but for one reason or another they are not willing to fulfill your order, but instead refund your purchase.

This is a good thing though because I think you made a misinformed choice to purchase a mining contract with hashflare. They are not the most legit cloud mining out there and they're very rarely going to be profitable for investors. Get your refund and don't go back.

Smiley
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

lol that message was from a year ago

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: