Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [एएनएन] [ORO] OroCoin ■ पाउ ■ विभिन्न कोष ■ NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange  (Read 954 times)
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:27:17 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 12:05:20 PM by webtricks

OroCoin (ओरो कॉइन)
(ORO) (ओरो)

क्रिप्टो मुद्रा का नवीन स्वर्ण मानक

विनिमय (एक्सचेंज)

Cryptopia

Nova Exchange

CoinExchange.io

C-Cex (जल्द आ रहा है)

अधिक विनिमय जल्द आ रहे हैं

OroCoin (ओरो कॉइन) का विवरण

• सिक्का एल्गोरिथ्म स्क्रिप्ट: Scrypt (पाउ)
    • सिक्का संक्षिप्त: ओरो
    • अधिकतम सिक्का आपूर्ति: 2,35,29,412
    •  ब्लॉक की अर्ध सीमा : 250000 ब्लॉक
    • सिक्का आधार परिपक्वता: 100 ब्लॉक
    • पाउ ब्लॉक इनाम: 40 ब्लॉक
    • कॉइनबेस  परिपक्वता: 20 ब्लॉक
    • लक्ष्य रिक्ति: 5 मिनट
    • लक्ष्य समयावधि: 10 मिनट
    • संचालन की पुष्टि: 5 ब्लॉक
    • आरपीसी पोर्ट: 10232
    • पी 2 पी पोर्ट: 10231

बटुआ (वॉलेट), क्लाइंट्स, एवं स्रोत

विंडोज क्लाइंट और बटुआ: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-windows.zip

लिनक्स क्लाइंट और  बटुआ: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

स्रोत कोड: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-source.tar.gz

ब्लॉक खोजकर्ता

माइनिंग कोष

CONFIG: stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:9000 -u YOURWALLET -p x

CONFIG: stratum+tcp://minzpool.ml:PORT -u YOURWALLET -p x

संपर्क करें -

आप हमें इस ईमेल - contact@orocoin.co पर संपर्क कर सकते हैं या हमारे मुख्य पोस्ट पर – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737101.0 बोउंटीज ज्वाइन करने के लिए, आईसीओ में भाग लेने के लिए पोस्ट करें ।

समुदाय प्रतिक्रिया

हमें बिटकॉइन समुदाय से अतिरिक्त प्रतिक्रिया पा कर ख़ुशी होगी, जो की हम अपने रोडमैप के पहले लैंडमार्क, डेस्कटॉप क्लाइंट तथा बटुआ सॉफ्टवेयर पूर्ण करने वाले हैं ।
कृपया हमारी स्लैक टीम ज्वाइन कीजिये और हमें अपनी राय तथा अनुरोध भेजें - #suggestions-requests चैनल पर. हमे बताएं कौन से अन्य फीचर्स तथा ऐड-ऑन्स आप हमारे प्रोजेक्ट में देखना चाहेंगे ।

अधिक जानकारी जल्द आ रही है....... जुड़े रहें

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

- Who all the creator of Orocoin?
- Their registered headoffice and contact no?
- What are the 5 things that distinguishes it from other alt coins?
- Do you also vouch for this coin as per your understanding or no (You just translator and want to restrict yourself till that?)
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

- Who all the creator of Orocoin?
- Their registered headoffice and contact no?
- What are the 5 things that distinguishes it from other alt coins?
- Do you also vouch for this coin as per your understanding or no (You just translator and want to restrict yourself till that?)
Yes. I am only translator for them. I translated thread to Hindi to get them more audience reach!
You can see under contact, I mentioned the main thread. I can't help anyone with project!
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

पोस्ट को नई जानकारी के साथ अपडेट कर दिया गया है
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

Not able to understand what updates have taken place and what is updated now? Could you highlight what was before and what is after change. And I dont think anybody has asked for any updated related to this coin due to which update is taken place.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Not able to understand what updates have taken place and what is updated now? Could you highlight what was before and what is after change. And I dont think anybody has asked for any updated related to this coin due to which update is taken place.
The update hadn't made on anyone's request rather on change of strategy of OneCoin. OneCoin has changed its project from "pegged value of Gold" to "A gold standard".  Also wallets have been released. If you had read the earlier post then you could easily identify what new has been added to project. I did my best to make the thread understandable.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

See if anyone had even read it long time back may not even remember as its an other coin just like 1000's alt coin. So whenever you making update do it in the old format only with any changes just highlighting so that all are aware about what is old and what is updated in place of it.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

See if anyone had even read it long time back may not even remember as its an other coin just like 1000's alt coin. So whenever you making update do it in the old format only with any changes just highlighting so that all are aware about what is old and what is updated in place of it.
So is something I done!
I haven't changed the format. Just induced the new info.
If someone read it long ago and then forget means he is not a potential investor so I haven't updated for them. If someone read it and was interested but still found some deficiency then he may be interested to read the updated project. So all I updated is that I added 6 more features and links to wallets.
Do you really think I need to reflect old info too?
For example- rewards to miners was (current value of gold)x1/100 Orocoin which is now turned to 40 Orocoin. Why someone wants to know about previous project?
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

So is something I done!
I haven't changed the format. Just induced the new info.
If someone read it long ago and then forget means he is not a potential investor so I haven't updated for them. If someone read it and was interested but still found some deficiency then he may be interested to read the updated project. So all I updated is that I added 6 more features and links to wallets.
Do you really think I need to reflect old info too?
For example- rewards to miners was (current value of gold)x1/100 Orocoin which is now turned to 40 Orocoin. Why someone wants to know about previous project?

Why not old info be read by users or may be by potential investors in your coin. Even they will know that previously it was this but they have a plan and would like to take it forward and due to which they have changed and introduced new things. This actually acts as a boaster rather than a negative image.

Well I dint find anyone writing in this thread it means there is no one interested in your coin form this board? How many investors till now you have?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: