Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash will bottom at $30, you heard it HERE first.  (Read 7946 times)
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:25:58 PM

He couldn't even make $1MM as a rapper... how can you take his advice on bitcoin?

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/celeb/rappers/riff-raff-net-worth/

I just wanted to make sure people see the original... last post on the previous page...   ;-)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:40:25 PM

Well, im surprised.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 07:52:20 AM

I would give 12% odds for the following statement:

"Placing a bid order now at $32 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

About 22% for the following:

"Placing a bid order now at $49.9 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Timo Y
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

bitcoin - the aerogel of money

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:00:37 AM

You seem to be pretty sure of yourself, BitcoinMillionaire.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Take my bet to earn an easy 5-10 BTC:

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1534

GPG ID: FA868D77   bitcoin-otc:forever-d
SlipperySlope

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:44:31 PM

The thing is, if EVERYONE thinks the chart will bottom at $30 or higher, then you can be sure it WON'T hit $30...

Back in the summer and fall of 2011, bitcoin prices dropped steadily for three months as well commented upon by this forum at the time. The issue became 'where is the bottom'. What happened was that folks who had fiat at the exchange bought back bitcoins when they thought the price was low enough. Consequently, near the bottom, e.g. below $6, the majority of investors had already committed available funds and had little fiat left to spend, and little motivation to do so.

According to the theory of speculative financial bubbles, one should expect a full retracement of the bubble-related price increase. Looking at the chart, I think the bubble started in January at $13.50.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:04:43 PM

"Placing a bid order now at $32 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

"Placing a bid order now at $49.9 in Mt.Gox, it will be fulfilled before end of 2013."

And how do you calculate those odds? Let me guess: "Intuition"
awakening

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:16:00 PM

You're trolling hard  Grin That post was like 5 days ago...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 05:20:57 PM

That doesn't really make a difference. I am serious, this guy makes a lot of bold statements, and tries to appear authoritative without any data to back it up.
I'm calling him out everytime I see him post this way, maybe he will get it.

He's my new project if you will.  Grin
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:19:33 PM

That doesn't really make a difference. I am serious, this guy makes a lot of bold statements, and tries to appear authoritative without any data to back it up.

don't you try to be authoritative with your assertions. can't see the difference except you are always saying single digits etc

ok
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:28:59 PM

don't you try to be authoritative with your assertions. can't see the difference except you are always saying single digits etc

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:45:09 PM

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh

I appreciate his posts. They provide a counterweight to much of the baseless permabull talk that goes on here.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:45:25 PM

dude's got a lot of time free time on his hands. that or he is being paid by someone to troll

ok
Gatekeeper

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:53:52 PM

he's either a paid troll or one seriously sad, pathetic guy

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:05:40 PM

LOL your calling out is pathetic.

Did you sell all your bitcoins? haha  Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:09:29 PM

I do have to say his trolling is pathetic.  Tongue

I'm the troll  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:13:17 PM

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh

dude's got a lot of time free time on his hands. that or he is being paid by someone to troll

In a way it's guys like rpietila which pay me. The more they pump the scheme up the more I can siphon off from it. Wink
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:16:14 PM

If people wonder why I don't reply to ElectricMucus, the reason is I ignored him long time ago and don't see his posts. I agree that he is the most pathetic troll, acting as if he did not understand anything that I say, for some reason thinking that the forum is pleased to be reminded about his ignorance several times per day. Please reply if you have ever received any value from this douche  Huh

In a way it's guys like rpietila which pay me. The more they pump the scheme up the more I can siphon off from it. Wink

LOL which is why you would want the price to go to single digits?

How does him pumping the price make it go to single digits?  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Gatekeeper

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:17:46 PM

Electricmucus - you are a straight up idiot, i mean really, do you even have a clue what you are saying?

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:20:07 PM

I don't really care when it comes down to it. I just want more of his money Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:20:56 PM

I don't really care when it comes down to it. I just want more of his money Smiley

Hey Genius,

Good job, not answering my questions lol. So fail haha  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: