Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first time using Paxful.  (Read 418 times)
benperrin117 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

Hey everyone! This week I took a look at Paxful and give a general overview of how to buy/sell BTC using the site. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4R_3-kN3sg
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

I'm a fan of your videos and I have to say they are very useful and helpful. I however wouldn't recommend Paxful as their CEO and CTO was involved in some shady businesses and they also got arrested in Miami for having cocaine and weapons in their car .
I assume they are no longer part of the team but still , who knows If other staff members are involved too or not . Unless Its really needed , a risk shouldn't be taken.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Paxful_Marketing

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

I'm a fan of your videos and I have to say they are very useful and helpful. I however wouldn't recommend Paxful as their CEO and CTO was involved in some shady businesses and they also got arrested in Miami for having cocaine and weapons in their car .
I assume they are no longer part of the team but still , who knows If other staff members are involved too or not . Unless Its really needed , a risk shouldn't be taken.

This accusations where clear months ago. And right now, Paxful is moving into new things.

BUY BITCOINS INSTANTLY WITH PAXFUL
HUGE GIVEAWAY THIS JANUARY! UP TO 8 BTC!

This January, in addition to the 2% commission in each transaction of your referrals, you can win up to 8 #BTC in the draw that you are making. Check the Blog now to learn more about it.

If you are ready to win 2% of all referred bitcoins bought or sold through Paxful, just follow these steps:
  • Get referrals, banners and buttons - whatever works best for you.
  • Spread the word about bitcoin for the next 30 days. And get a $ 10 sale.
  • Sit down and see how your referral revenue increases in the control panel.

The program is global and participants gain instantaneously through the power of bitcoin's always-on technology. In practice, it is 10 times more productive than most bitcoin affiliate programs. Also, Paxful will award 1 Bitcoin bonus to the top 3 referrals during the period from January 10 to February 10.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

"How to buy and sell bitcoin in paxful" with this title I have searched more than 40 times in youtube, but every time I am failed to find our videos.Finally today I got it on this forum Smiley.I think its fast videos in youtube, lot of videos have, But they are about gift card, okay pay etc.Really man, Thanks a lot. I have downloaded your videos on my desktop.I want to start trading in paxful, this video will help me too much.I will subscribe to your channel for latest updates.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

Hey everyone! This week I took a look at Paxful and give a general overview of how to buy/sell BTC using the site. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4R_3-kN3sg
Thanks for sharing the wonderful video.I highly believe that Paxful is the best place to buy or sell bitcoin instantly with Western Union.I've been into bitcoin for about almost 4 years but unfortunately didn't try this service!I was heard Paxful service about a long time ago though.Hope this time must be used it to buy or sell.Much appreciated your hard work and step by step guide.
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

I tried to use it, made a small deposit but my adverts never went live. Support never gave a decent reply. Withdrew my funds Sad
jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

I tried to use it, made a small deposit but my adverts never went live. Support never gave a decent reply. Withdrew my funds Sad

Never had a problem with support. And nowadays, I always see three or more online via the chat icon on the lower right of
their page.

Paxful has solved 4 out of 4 disputes before, I'm never trusting any platform as much as this one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: