Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yahoo62278 Scam support behavior and Complete story  (Read 1397 times)
LegalDiscussions (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

Hello guys here is the full story below Smiley

First of introduction to girlbtc : GirlBTC is a scammer and rightly been banned because he scammed, tortured, scammed, blackmailed, withold money of other users, gave death threats.

After this girlbtc opened a new forum to promote their scam site and take rivalry from bitcointalk owner theymos : http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php

Yahoo supporting the forum and promoting it and admitting he is gimli on girlbtc : http://prntscr.com/dwbrvm

And here is the proof of yahoo62278 himself admitting that he applied for moderator :

You should probably do more homework buddy. Its not against forum rules to apply for a job outside this forum 1st of all. So im not gonna deny that I applied for a position there at all.

Yahoo moderated forum for some time and then the owner did not paid him and then he left.

The question here arises is : Such a person who knowingly promotes/supports a scam can even sell positive trust for money and this cannot be denied. Hence a serious threat since he is in the default trust and even is a member of SMAS and can ban innocent people because he might want to promote his own accounts.

Lauda says : Supporting a scam or even scamming is fine unless its done out of this forum, if so why we gave escrow-ms negative feedback ? He scammed out of the forum

I am not connected to LegalDiscussions but here's my opinion..

It is not a valid reason to say that "it was okay, yahoo didn't promote girlbtc in bctalk, it was an outside act. Outside things are outside. He can do whatever he wants."

but..

How did escrow.ms received multiple negative trust? and ended up from being removed in dt?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=76380

Most negative trust are about fraud which he did outside and not inside bctalk.
How?

I'm not saying that yahoo did frauds, but is it the same as a shady behavior? Promoting and even moderating a forum which the main objective is to bring down the bctalk? Working with a spammer/scammer girlbtc?

It will be nice if dt's,staffs or even moderator comment on this one.

So basically as yahoo supported a scam site and hence deserves a ban.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

Aight we got a butthurt over here, firetruck to the rescue for the flaming thats gonna happen

First of all, why another thread?

First of introduction to girlbtc : GirlBTC is a scammer and rightly been banned because he scammed, tortured, scammed, blackmailed, withold money of other users, gave death threats.
No that was not why he was banned, he was banned because of the annoying death threats and the ad. spam/bumps that he was spreading around even after a couple of warnings.
After this girlbtc opened a new forum to promote their scam site and take rivalry from bitcointalk owner theymos : http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php

Yahoo supporting the forum and promoting it and admitting he is gimli on girlbtc : http://prntscr.com/dwbrvm
Show the posts where he is shown promoting the forum, as the forum being a clone of this one as long as its not used for keylogging passwords, its fine.
And here is the proof of yahoo62278 himself admitting that he applied for moderator :

You should probably do more homework buddy. Its not against forum rules to apply for a job outside this forum 1st of all. So im not gonna deny that I applied for a position there at all.

Yahoo moderated forum for some time and then the owner did not paid him and then he left.

Wow, he didn't get paid for something , now ban him....  Huh Huh Huh . And try reading what his post says
The question here arises is : Such a person who knowingly promotes/supports a scam can even sell positive trust for money and this cannot be denied. Hence a serious threat since he is in the default trust and even is a member of SMAS and can ban innocent people because he might want to promote his own accounts.
Ah so thats where its coming from, someone got banned on SMAS it seems. Also show proof/posts where he is shown to sell/buy trust. He is not on DT last I checked and as for SMAS, it is a list any campaign has the choice to follow, it is not voluntary.
Lauda says : Supporting a scam or even scamming is fine unless its done out of this forum, if so why we gave escrow-ms negative feedback ? He scammed out of the forum

I am not connected to LegalDiscussions but here's my opinion..

It is not a valid reason to say that "it was okay, yahoo didn't promote girlbtc in bctalk, it was an outside act. Outside things are outside. He can do whatever he wants."

but..

How did escrow.ms received multiple negative trust? and ended up from being removed in dt?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=76380

Most negative trust are about fraud which he did outside and not inside bctalk.
How?

It was RL for fucks sake, and what he did was a crime unlike "scamming" on BTC where its usually an idiot sending money to a slightly more intelligent idiot.
It will be nice if dt's,staffs or even moderator comment on this one.
So basically as yahoo supported a scam site and hence deserves a ban.

Newsflash mate, scam!= ban , spam= ban

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:17:23 PM

You are just wasting your time creating more than one thread and making some dirt on the section. I wonder if you used your main account you got a serious offense here IMO
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

I fail to see where yahoo was advertising/promoting that forum here on bitcointalk? Where has yahoo helped scam anyone as stated in the topic? I am the reason he is in the DT network so if you have some damning info feel free to msg me directly, but so far I see nothing. I looked at your other threads (all locked) and only noticed the possibly questionable negative feedbacks (which he changed).
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:41:50 PM

As far as I can tell these threads are pointless and each and every one of them fail to prove a thing. Nowhere (on this forum atleast) does Yahoo promote GirlBTC and what he does outside of the forum shouldn't really be a concern. Things you call promoting something are ridiculous.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 09:16:04 PM

I was told that if you are working for a spammer/scammer, you are equally involved in that crime. I don't follow this logic and the same applies here too. If yahoo is doing another job for girlbtc on another forum (that has nothing to do with this forum), it doesn't make me trust him any less.

It would matter if yahoo is working as a moderator for this forum and then as a moderator of girlbtc (that's competing with this forum and trying to make this forum look bad) as that's unethical to do. That would make him not trustworthy but again it's not illegal as I don't know if Theymos has signed any such contract with the moderators of this forum. Usually, a company has such rules.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

***grabs popcorn

Wow, after reading all 5-6 topics i have to say this is most entertaining forum section  Grin

Anyway, what you tried to do with yahoo62278 is more than obvious. Skype is not solid proof because you showed us only what you want to show, parts of conversation, not whole picture. It is something that media are doing to make wrong image of someone or something and to mislead public.
TurbacoLiam

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

What yahoo did was wrong but he cannot be confused as a scammer and the trust he leaves for members here are obvious and accurate so no need to remove him from DT and looks like the guy opening this thread got banned from SMAS or something lol
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:16:13 PM

He is not abusing DT power, he likes it a lot though Cheesy but after a few days he changed negative to neutral after seeing others were taking advantage over me having red trust which shows he understands the responsibility that comes with being in DT list.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

I fail to see where yahoo was advertising/promoting that forum here on bitcointalk? Where has yahoo helped scam anyone as stated in the topic? I am the reason he is in the DT network so if you have some damning info feel free to msg me directly, but so far I see nothing. I looked at your other threads (all locked) and only noticed the possibly questionable negative feedbacks (which he changed).

This and please stop making new threads, its the same topic no matter how many new nuances come up.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
chixka000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:06:12 PM

This and please stop making new threads, its the same topic no matter how many new nuances come up.

I have told him i guess twice but he didnt listen. Anyways good thing is that he locked other thread i just dont know he did this to all execpt for this one
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:29:22 AM

It looks like yahoo has rectified many of his questionable ratings, although as of two days ago some still remain. Someone pointed out that some of yahoo's questionable ratings were given prior to him being put in the Default Trust network (I am unsure of the validity of this statement), however if this is the case, then I would ask why he was added to the Default Trust network in the first place -- if he was already giving questionable ratings, then why would you expect to give out sensible ratings moving forward?

The above also bring me to my next point, I am sure that yahoo is a nice guy and all, but I am not aware of any affirmative reasons as to why I should affirmatively trust what he says in his trust ratings. AFAIK, he has not been very active in trading with others, which implies a lack of trading experience. I am not aware of of any complex deals that he has been a party of, and I am not aware of him being entrusted with large amounts of other people's money.

I think that tomatocage said it best in terms of who it is appropiate to add to your trust list:
Quote from: TC
Reference --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990074.msg10804099#msg10804099

[...]
Wipe your Trust list and add only those you actually trust. I usually ask myself, "Could I confidently send 500 BTC to this user and trust that they'd send it back without hesitation?" If the answer to that is, "yes," then they're a candidate for my own Trust list (Depth 1 I guess).
There are a number of people in the DT network who do not fit this criteria, many of which have questionable (at best) motives.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

It looks like yahoo has rectified many of his questionable ratings, although as of two days ago some still remain. Someone pointed out that some of yahoo's questionable ratings were given prior to him being put in the Default Trust network (I am unsure of the validity of this statement), however if this is the case, then I would ask why he was added to the Default Trust network in the first place -- if he was already giving questionable ratings, then why would you expect to give out sensible ratings moving forward?

The above also bring me to my next point, I am sure that yahoo is a nice guy and all, but I am not aware of any affirmative reasons as to why I should affirmatively trust what he says in his trust ratings. AFAIK, he has not been very active in trading with others, which implies a lack of trading experience. I am not aware of of any complex deals that he has been a party of, and I am not aware of him being entrusted with large amounts of other people's money.

I think that tomatocage said it best in terms of who it is appropiate to add to your trust list:
Quote from: TC
Reference --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990074.msg10804099#msg10804099

[...]
Wipe your Trust list and add only those you actually trust. I usually ask myself, "Could I confidently send 500 BTC to this user and trust that they'd send it back without hesitation?" If the answer to that is, "yes," then they're a candidate for my own Trust list (Depth 1 I guess).
There are a number of people in the DT network who do not fit this criteria, many of which have questionable (at best) motives.
You obviously only visit this forum these days to try and be a pain in some users asses. Not sure what your motives are with these statements but youre no better then the OP as you dont do your homework at all.

You might take a look at my campaign management history if you need some proof that ive held large amounts of users money. I held over 20btc worth of xaurum for 1 campaign. 14btc for Iconomi. Another 5btc worth of xaurum for a 2nd campaign. Been holding 7.6btc so far for Bitdouble over the course of a couple months. 5btc or so for bitsane over the past 2 months. 3btc for spectre. The list goes on and on.

That doesnt even count the btc ive sold or borrowed over the last year. Look through zazarbs thread for multiple deals between myself and him. Buying and selling. Ive also taken multiple no colaterral loans as little as 6 months ago from multiple users. All repaid early. Even did a deal or 2 with you as well.

Like i said, you need to do your homework if youre gonna make posts like this. Makes you look more like a fool for not doing so.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Yah, weren't that why y'all got booted outta the DT list yoself?  Word onna street is that y'all misrepresented yo escrow service to be what they called it a 'independent third party', when it was really y'all who was takin' 2 sides o' what shoulda been a 3-indapendent-sided deal?  Thet rite there'll getcha kicked off'n the list might quick.  It's almost like y'all caint be trusted wit money o' summtin.  Jist sayin' there.
jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Yah, weren't that why y'all got booted outta the DT list yoself?  Word onna street is that y'all misrepresented yo escrow service to be what they called it a 'independent third party', when it was really y'all who was takin' 2 sides o' what shoulda been a 3-indapendent-sided deal?  Thet rite there'll getcha kicked off'n the list might quick.  It's almost like y'all caint be trusted wit money o' summtin.  Jist sayin' there.
love your writing style Smiley

i do not see yahoo as a bad campaign manager nor a bad dt member, although leaving negative for bad posting is too much, if they do not fit do not accept them or kick them not more.
chixka000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

Yah, weren't that why y'all got booted outta the DT list yoself?  Word onna street is that y'all misrepresented yo escrow service to be what they called it a 'independent third party', when it was really y'all who was takin' 2 sides o' what shoulda been a 3-indapendent-sided deal?  Thet rite there'll getcha kicked off'n the list might quick.  It's almost like y'all caint be trusted wit money o' summtin.  Jist sayin' there.
love your writing style Smiley

i do not see yahoo as a bad campaign manager nor a bad dt member, although leaving negative for bad posting is too much, if they do not fit do not accept them or kick them not more.

hAhah lol , i find it really funny. I guess that he is like somethin black? or you know somethin from the westen? Like rappin because obviously i haven't understood somethin about he is sayin?

Well i guess if you are a on the DT. It is really a big issue for the one who has been tagged because the color would stick around. More than that i still consider this as null void.
faradayz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:42:09 PM

Curious who Yahoo pissed off that much for all this effort, some of the negatives were removed so I guess it might have been one of those guys and hence the lack of recent replies.
Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

Actually most of his (current) sent feedback looks legitimate so I don't see a reason for removing him from DT
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Just curious,who has the power to remove a member from DT list?is that admin/mod?
Off topic:
What is full meaning of SMAS?where i can get more info?
Sorry just asked from my personal interest.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

Just curious,who has the power to remove a member from DT list?is that admin/mod?

Those on DT2 (e.g. yahoo or me) can be removed by those on DT1 (for yahoo that would be Blazed, in my case BadBear and recently(?) Cyrus) that put them on their trust list. Those from DT1 can be removed by theymos, which would also include everyone on DT2 below the person on DT1. You can however modify your personal view on the trust network by adding or removing people for your personal list.

Off topic:
What is full meaning of SMAS?where i can get more info?
Sorry just asked from my personal interest.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545652.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: