Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terracoin. What the hell is going on?  (Read 6969 times)
c4n10

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:11:33 AM

There's plenty more I could share...

Well, at least I don't look like/sound like/actually be THIS bitch nigga right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iE3kZVenE

Edit:
What's with the birth control goggles son...?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:29:22 AM

Well, at least I don't look like/sound like/actually be THIS bitch nigga right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iE3kZVenE

Edit:
What's with the birth control goggles son...?

I still win. LOL! Enjoy using shitty dating websites!!!!! xD

Son? I would never want you as a parent! Go mine shit RuCoin!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
c4n10

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:39:09 AM

I still win.

Keep telling yourself that you beta fag.

LOL! Enjoy using shitty dating websites!!!!! xD

A beta fag such as yourself would definitely recognize a shitty dating site when he sees one. Lord knows you probably have enough accounts on enough sites with fake profiles to hide that ugly ass beta fag face behind.

Son? I would never want you as a parent!

Thank God because I'd be very disappointed that my son turned out to be such a beta fag.

Go mine shit RuCoin!

Happily.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:56:22 AM

I still win.

Keep telling yourself that you beta fag.

LOL! Enjoy using shitty dating websites!!!!! xD

A beta fag such as yourself would definitely recognize a shitty dating site when he sees one. Lord knows you probably have enough accounts on enough sites with fake profiles to hide that ugly ass beta fag face behind.

Son? I would never want you as a parent!

Thank God because I'd be very disappointed that my son turned out to be such a beta fag.

Go mine shit RuCoin!

Happily.

You use "fag" a lot, are you a fag? I'm 16, I have no reason to be on dating sites, but it's instantly obvious the one's you're on are indeed shitty judging by the MySpace + Shit look. Me having accounts with fake faces? I'm not BitcoinEXpress and I obviously have YouTube videos, Google+, Facebook and Twitter to disprove your assumption(and of course, you posted my info, take a lot at them, none with fake faces). Your son? Oh so now you have 2 daughters and 1 son that you fail to see? What a terrible parent you are, indeed. You're a dipshit LOL!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:32:17 AM

I reject your recommendation. Oh sheeeeeit! You know my last name!!!!! Because Singh isn't a common for a person named Simran LOL. Good job detective! Add me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ Cheesy Oh wait, I don't give a shit about you or your opinion, you poor simpleton.

DISCLAIMER: The following is public information and does not violate the Privacy Act in any way, shape, fashion or form

Code:
Name: Simran Singh 
Birthdate: September 16, 1994
Twitter: @SimranDevs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimranApps
Google +: https://plus.google.com/114069302448745664287
Cell phone: Sprint Mobile user
PayPal: Simran@SimranDev.com
MSN: supercoolsimran@hotmail.com

DISCLAIMER: The following is public information and does not violate the Privacy Act in any way, shape, fashion or form

ok that's pretty funny

edit: can we get back to terracoin, you're guy's war is sort of getting entertaining, but jesus man

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:39:57 AM

so trc is like the last girl I dated briefly, sending mixed signals. 

"i wanna do it in the backseat"

"I want to go home"

"I'm going to slit my wrists"

"my brother had sex with  me growing up and I have a crush on my dad"

"april fools I'm totally sane and just have an amazing sense of humor gotcha"

"you wish, I just downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills" 

"sike" 

"double sike"

"I'm horny and I like you" 

"sike"

"I'm toying with your emotions"

"take me home right now and don't you dare touch me"

"kiss me"

"I'm calling 911, police I am with a man who hit me"

"just kidding I wouldn't do that to you honey, now let's get freaky"

what is it TRC?  you are the most moody woman I've ever heard of.  you either belong in a mental ward or you need to be elected as vice president under bitcoin, I haven't quite put my finger on it.

what does it mean when it mines a future block early?  is that ok?  is terracoin more or less functional?  is it possibly an ok investment now?  I need signals interpreted from my friends.

oh yeah and crazy rabbit is cool in space goats book, i believe we are all on the same team.

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Terracoin/comments/1c9r2h/banned_from_btce_for_mentioning_terracoin_problem/

check this out.

they banned me as well. 

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:34:27 PM

i hardly even say anything in that box.  I said one thing, "trc is going haywire, finding 10 blocks a minute.  that's going to flood the market with coins and drive the price down" 

that's all I said.  banned for 7 days.  is that spam?  I don't even know what spam is

yeah baby yeah
goemon888

Activity: 435
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 04:28:22 PM

Vircurex is in 0.1.3-33, Btc-e in the older...
phrozenspite

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 04:36:18 PM

i hardly even say anything in that box.  I said one thing, "trc is going haywire, finding 10 blocks a minute.  that's going to flood the market with coins and drive the price down" 

that's all I said.  banned for 7 days.  is that spam?  I don't even know what spam is
Agreed the trollbox on that site is worthless. Everyone can say Arise Chikun or whatever the hell it is they say over and over again,  but the second anyone actually says something useful they get banned

roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:40:12 PM

How can we tell which version BTC-E is running? The transfer I made to them this morning (>150 blocks ago) has never shown up. They said there are problems with the TRC network and to give it time. I'm suspecting they aren't running .33 though and are on the wrong block chain somehow? If so, I wonder what that means for all the buyers/sellers of TRC there currently.
Moray

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:46:06 PM

I mined about 10 block without realizing that I was on a forked chain... That morning my transfer from forked chain appeared on BTC-E with no problems at all. Later I updated and lost 60 coins.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 05:53:57 PM

How can we tell which version BTC-E is running? The transfer I made to them this morning (>150 blocks ago) has never shown up. They said there are problems with the TRC network and to give it time. I'm suspecting they aren't running .33 though and are on the wrong block chain somehow? If so, I wonder what that means for all the buyers/sellers of TRC there currently.

Unless you  have coins that you have MINED on the fork, you will lose nothing.

Except for coin base (mined) coins,any transactions on a fork are not on the real chain. Therefore you may have to use a backup of your wallet, or use PYwallet to remove the transactions from your current wallet so the client can rebuild the transactions from the correct chain. (Your client will see the coins you sent on the forked chained as spent until you do so)
roy7

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 05:57:59 PM

I emailed BTC-E to see if I can get an official response on what version of terracoind they are running. The coins I sent off were coins I mined myself, and are in the official block chain. I think what's happening is BTC-E doesn't see them because they aren't on the right chain.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 06:05:49 PM

I emailed BTC-E to see if I can get an official response on what version of terracoind they are running. The coins I sent off were coins I mined myself, and are in the official block chain. I think what's happening is BTC-E doesn't see them because they aren't on the right chain.

I just had a deposit go through on BTC-E that I sent this morning that was also MIA. It looks like they have corrected their issue.
Acesbomb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:06:10 PM

Still ok with the original wallet, don't need to upgrade or anything?
roy7

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:06:31 PM

Yes, minutes after posting my transaction finally popped into my account. Smiley
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 06:08:27 PM

Client YES

Wallet nope, if your wallet needs updating with a newer client , the client will auto update it.

If you have transactions on a forked chain, it gets a bit trickier, but it is much easier if one keeps backups of their wallet like everybody does....RIGHT???... Grin

der_meister

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:12:06 PM

Glad to see Coinotron resumed TRC pool. Kiss

Moving on is a simple thing,
what it leaves behind is hard...
Acesbomb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:29:14 PM

Client YES

Wallet nope, if your wallet needs updating with a newer client , the client will auto update it.

If you have transactions on a forked chain, it gets a bit trickier, but it is much easier if one keeps backups of their wallet like everybody does....RIGHT???... Grin

lol, well never actually used it so no issue in getting a new one. it's stuck it seems updating blocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: