Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Throw Yahoo Out Of the DT Already!Enough of cock sucking !!Speak up !!  (Read 1089 times)
MisterMiyagiReturns (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

Yahoo - Supports a forum which is made in retaliation to Bitcointalk.Fuck you if you think that is cool supporting a scammer and a forum rule breaker should be no way endorsed by a DT member.

Your next question : Whatever he does outside of this forum is none of our business ? FUCKINNG REALLY ?
He could support scams,Support stealing of people's bitcoins but that is none of our business ? Because he is such an awesome campaign Manager on Bitcointalk ?

Dumbfucks, a scammer is a scammer,doesn't change his identity behind the forums.IF HE CAN SUPPORT SUCH NASTY BEHAVIOR AND THE TYPE OF PERSON HE IS,I'M VERY SURE HOW PATHETIC HIS JUDGEMENTS WOULD BE.

STOP BEING SHEEPS AND FUCKING SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF YOU IDIOTS!

DID GUYS NOTICE HOW LUTPIN,LAUDA AND YAHOO ARE CENTRALIZING THE SHIT OUT OF THE FORUM? They walk with each others cock in their mouths.

Dear Bitcointalkers time to take an action.DO NOT LET BUNCH OF COCK SUCKERS RUN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT JOIN ANY SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS STARTED BY THESE HOES.THEY'RE CANCER TO THIS FORUM.

LUTPIN-MEXXER ARE ALTS.DON'T BELIEVE ME ? CHECK THE CRYPTO-GAMES ADDRESSES AND  THEIR POSTING STYLE.

BLAZED-YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF PATHETIC FETUS THROW BOTH OF THEM OUT OF DT.

LET'S REVOLT - THROW YAHOO OUT OF THE DT !!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

There are some funny topics in this board  Grin
jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

Why making new accounts to post the same idea? if you are indeed a different person just post your opinion in the existing threads...
I don't think that kind of pressure would force the administration or the other DT members to change that at all if that's the aim..
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:32:27 PM

Dang, waht did that nigga do ta git you all so uppity-up?  Mah guess is he throwed yo ass outta a campaign,  am I correct?

Ain't nobody come flockin' ta some noobie wit' his head an' mouth on fire.   You jist gon' get all sortsa abuse an' squignature campaignin', an' ain't nobody gon' be in yo corner less'n they from da UConn school o' sock puppetry.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

Why making new accounts to post the same idea? if you are indeed a different person just post your opinion in the existing threads...
I don't think that kind of pressure would force the administration or the other DT members to change that at all if that's the aim..
It looks that OP is scared chicken who are afraid to post it with his main account. This is why he creating alts and trying to make pressure by posting such topics.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

It looks that OP is scared chicken who are afraid to post it with his main account. This is why he creating alts and trying to make pressure by posting such topics.
Why do you think he is scared to post from his "main account"?

I am not saying this is or is not true, I am just curious to know why you think this.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

I am not saying this is or is not true, I am just curious to know why you think this.
Because he only got 3 posts ta his name, ya idjit!!!!!!!!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Because this account was created few days ago and look at his posts, it's only about moderators.
Another one person (or same person, just another alt) also created similar topics few days ago with his new account.

Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

I still don't see any problems with the trust feedback yahoo gives. I have red trust from him, too but at least he doesn't send wrong feedback
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

Your next question : Whatever he does outside of this forum is none of our business ? FUCKINNG REALLY ?
He could support scams,Support stealing of people's bitcoins but that is none of our business ?
It seems OP has since changed their opinion on this topic, as they state here[1] that it indeed does not matter.
This is a full contradiction of what they have brought up in this thread and it makes me wonder if the topic at hand is actually still relevant or if OP would not be better off closing down this thread.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759607.msg17573939#msg17573939

Whatever a person does outside of the forum shouldn't be judged for the same behavior in bitcointalk.
Apply same for Zeroxal.Whatever the do outside of this forum shouldn't be a problem here.

Because this account was created few days ago and look at his posts, it's only about moderators.
It's a clear reference to the OP in this thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1376014.
Given the language/grammar used, I think it's reasonable to believe their claim to be the same person.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:08:50 PM

Another one person (or same person, just another alt) also created similar topics few days ago with his new account.
But why do you think he is scared?

He could support scams,Support stealing of people's bitcoins but that is none of our business ?
It seems OP has since changed their opinion on this topic, as they state here[1] that it indeed does not matter.
This is a full contradiction of what they have brought up in this thread and it makes me wonder if the topic at hand is actually still relevant or if OP would not be better off closing down this thread.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759607.msg17573939#msg17573939

Whatever a person does outside of the forum shouldn't be judged for the same behavior in bitcointalk.
Apply same for Zeroxal.Whatever the do outside of this forum shouldn't be a problem here.
You don't think this is sarcasm and/or patronizing the opinions being expressed in that thread? 
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

But why do you think he is scared?
Because if he wouldn't be scared, he would post it with his main account and won't hide under freshly made alts.

V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:54:19 AM

I understand because they gang up on accounts, this forum became a shit place to visit.  I only here to support people who know what this forum turned into.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: