Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving  (Read 8781 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

Yeah this is a good idea saving bitcoin for future of btc price and if you hold it while the price is low, there could be a big chance to generate high profit when the time came for btc currency price will goes higher. When the price is high, you now have the opportunity to sell your holdings depending on the amount you want and its best also if trade your bitcoin to altcoins trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Is anyone in here familiar with the 52 weeks money challenge?
Since it is new year I've decided to take that challenge as a refresher and to try if I can save money using that pattern.
Question now is do you think saving with bitcoin will work? I you are familiar with the 52 week challenge it is where your daily deposit in your saving will have an increament of which amount you started in week one. Since bitcoin is so volatile do you think i'll save more if it is in fiat or in bitcoin?

I've just heard about this from you, saving bitcoin for a year right, how much I have to save in a week?
Well, I prefer to have savings in bitcoin than in fiat due to bitcoin price always increase over time, but still in every month my earning goes to fiat as savings too.
My intended is to have both of them as my backup just in case.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

this is the first time I heard and after I google it, it seems like so difficult to done, there will be so many temptation that will keep you away from saving and within 52 weeks range it sure will be tough, and I think it is better to save with bitcoin, it sure going to double your saving when you finished your challenge and good luck for your challenge

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

saving is good in terms of getting ready for the future. but in case sometimes we need to spend a little for our satisfaction, we should have spoil our selves even one a month. we dont need to just save and save, saving should be fun. like just dont save by not eating any meal, or not buying our daily needs. about that 52 weeks challenge that was good. but you should be prepared in order to finish that challenge. it will be easy on the first but later it will be hard because you should double your savings week by week.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:55:25 AM

Since it is new year I've decided to take that challenge as a refresher and to try if I can save money using that pattern.
Question now is do you think saving with bitcoin will work? I you are familiar with the 52 week challenge it is where your daily deposit in your saving will have an increament of which amount you started in week one. Since bitcoin is so volatile do you think i'll save more if it is in fiat or in bitcoin?
In any aspects you'll save more through bitcoin than real money . And in bitcoin you're the one who will manage your own money via wallet. And not just that the value of bitcoin is changing daily. So you may earn and save at the same time . In fact you'll save more because you are not holding bitcoin because the wallet it self holds all of your savings. I suggest to be patient and do your best . And i know it's a challenge to increase your saving weekly so you may do campaign to earn or do trading at the same time.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:23:48 AM

This 52 week challenge is popular nowadays in the Philippines because someone posted how much they saved in the span of 52 weeks using a piggy bank. However for someone who who don't earn much this 52 week challenge is going to be a real challenge because by the time you reached the last 3 months of the year, the amount you need to save is big. I'm looking for a formula that I can use in excel, so I can create my own spreadsheet with Bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:41:21 AM

No, I haven't heard about the challenge (but I would Google it now to learn more). Yes based on personal experience, I can say saving actually works but one should also spend some of the bitcoins to contribute to the growth of the network. If one is spending fiat then buying bitcoins with it and spending it would be better option to keep cold storage out of the picture. All the best for your challange.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:46:56 AM

This 52-week challenge is an easy task at first but as the weeks wear on and the amount gets bigger and bigger, it is an extremely “challenging” thing to accomplish. I think I am better off going with another strategy as I currently don’t have a stable source of income and our expenses are somewhat piling up more and more.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:54:16 AM

This 52-week challenge is an easy task at first but as the weeks wear on and the amount gets bigger and bigger, it is an extremely “challenging” thing to accomplish. I think I am better off going with another strategy as I currently don’t have a stable source of income and our expenses are somewhat piling up more and more.

yes this challenge is easy task at first but as the challenge runs by. it gets harder from time to time. but if you reach the finish and get the task finished. you will be having a great outcome. this 52 week chanllenge is good for the people who doesnt have a good income. better yet try this if you are still student. you can always adjust the price if you cant afford it.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

yes this challenge is easy task at first but as the challenge runs by. it gets harder from time to time. but if you reach the finish and get the task finished. you will be having a great outcome. this 52 week chanllenge is good for the people who doesnt have a good income. better yet try this if you are still student. you can always adjust the price if you cant afford it.
I do this task last year and I accomplish the 52 week saving challenge , This year Im doing it again and the amount of my saving is being upgraded. I add additional money to save in order to save more in the end of the year.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:17:34 AM

I do this task last year and I accomplish the 52 week saving challenge , This year Im doing it again and the amount of my saving is being upgraded. I add additional money to save in order to save more in the end of the year.

that is nice. maybe you can give use your strategy on how you complete the task. we all know that the task is easy in the begginning but as the time goes on the amount is getting higher and higher. so giving advice and strategies will be good if you provide us on how we can complete it like you do.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

that is nice. maybe you can give use your strategy on how you complete the task. we all know that the task is easy in the begginning but as the time goes on the amount is getting higher and higher. so giving advice and strategies will be good if you provide us on how we can complete it like you do.

they are talking about a strategy of saving called the 52 weeks savings plan. you can google this term and find out more about it.
i read a bit about this strategy a while back and tried it but i don't get nor like the strategy for saving money, i just save money based on how much i can get extra from my expenses, i am a lot safer that way.

Buying the dip...
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:22:36 AM

its needed full determination mate in order to fulfill this and i guess that's why its making harder every week that will passed because of some things that you needed to take for granted in order to complete the challenge, i personally wanted to try this as well but after several weeks emergency things happen and i do need to use my money so still i'm not able to complete this task.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:41:49 AM

I'm not familiar with the challenge and after I looked on google maybe I'll try to challenge 52 week money although it would be hard for me every week it Cheesy what's wrong with trying, it's also nice to save my money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:44:10 AM

This sounds interesting. Doing a 52 week challenge would be hard to do with the economy the way it is.
And it is good to see how far you can go so it is a social experience to take part in it as well.
Is this an online one where you can post your stats and see who made more than you did during it's duration?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:50:08 AM

This is one of the best way to save our money in challenge mode, otherwise it is very difficult to save with the more we are earning. By saving money we can see some big after 52 weeks, otherwise it is not possible even at a time it is not possible for us also to get big amount. Through little by little saving we can able to make big amount.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

I do savings in paytm wallet every month I use to add $20 and keep those money untouched and i also make small small profit by this forums signature campaign due to exam and other barriers i cant post all the months continuously but i make almost $20+ in a month which i post continuously.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

Bitcoin saving is great especially now that people see BTC more as investment than money, but we just need to balance both side, you need to save and invest some BTC so has to growth your portfolio
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

i think i am familiar with the challenge and i think many members have the same experience too like you. i am thinking that for saving our bitcoin will work for every people and not just for the OP. i think its depend on how much the price of bitcoin because the higher price will make us to save in fiat, but if the price is down, then the save option is in bitcoin. but i don't think that i like to save all in by fiat or bitcoin, i'd rather to save in by fiat and bitcoin so if the price is getting down, i have fiat to buy bitcoin, and if the price is up, i can sell the bitcoin too.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

Yes I'am familiar with the 52 weeks money challenge! Actually i want to try it also. I think it will be better to do it using bitcoin because its value now is constantly increasing. Maybe by the time that you are near on your 52 week, the value of your saving has doubled already. Juat be positive about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: