Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Jobs going *** 1. Voice over 4 Video **** 2. Technical White Paper Writing  (Read 456 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

1. Just as the title says we need a technical white paper writing. I will pay 500 usd for this if done effectively and very fast. We will have to be on contact through skype etc. Must have English as a native tongue as this must be 100% correct.

2. I will pay 100 bux-150 bux for a voice  for a 2 minute video. Male preferably with a UK accent.

Both will require the signing of an NDA

Please apply below Smiley some kind of experience is essential.

To peel or not to peel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zee55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

I'm interested. Should I send you a pm?

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with technical writing experience.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:34:56 AM

1. Just as the title says we need a technical white paper writing. I will pay 500 usd for this if done effectively and very fast. We will have to be on contact through skype etc. Must have English as a native tongue as this must be 100% correct.

2. I will pay 100 bux-150 bux for a voice  for a 2 minute video. Male preferably with a UK accent.

If you want your white paper to be 100% correct, you should also hire a professional proofreader (which I happen to be). Very few writers are going to be proficient enough to ensure the document is error-free, and that's what I specialize in.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Is white paper writing anything like article writing?
Except you can't bullshit.You have to know the technical side of the project and or you should be knowledgable about the altcoins or cryptocurrencies in general.You need to understand their architecture to start with.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:22:49 PM

Except you can't bullshit.You have to know the technical side of the project and or you should be knowledgable about the altcoins or cryptocurrencies in general.You need to understand their architecture to start with.
totally Smiley

I think I might have someone for the white paper but voice over still looking. Do you guys think an American or UK accent makes any difference in a project video? I guess there are more people in USA involved in crypto anyway? What ya think?

To peel or not to peel.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

totally Smiley

I think I might have someone for the white paper but voice over still looking. Do you guys think an American or UK accent makes any difference in a project video? I guess there are more people in USA involved in crypto anyway? What ya think?
I think American language is better to describe a crypto currency. but it really doesn't matter.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

totally Smiley

I think American language is better to describe a crypto currency. but it really doesn't matter.
There is no such thing like American language - it is called US English in contrary to British English.
Satoshi was using British pronunciation, so I think both versions are interchangeable and perfectly fine.
British is considered to be more posh and regal though.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

2. I will pay 100 bux-150 bux for a voice  for a 2 minute video. Male preferably with a UK accent.

If you cant write a whitepaper for your own project then you're a failure at life.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

If you cant write a whitepaper for your own project then you're a failure at life.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

LOL I understand your thinking. I can do it personally but I do not have time. I will be giving all the technical information obviously. I just dont have time to sit down and make it sound good.

To peel or not to peel.
cryptor0th

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

I have Pm'ed you in regards to this.
Happy to provide more information and points of references if need be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: