Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] [US] Gridseed Blade, Antminer U3s and R1s  (Read 1922 times)
zyzzyva (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:45:05 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:34:16 PM by zyzzyva

This sale is closed. Thanks to all who purchased.

Hi, I'm continuing to sell off some of my ASIC miners and accessories! Here's what I've got for sale at the moment, and I'll be updating this thread with more as I find/test/take pictures of stuff. I've listed asking prices below in USD, and I'm open to (reasonable) offers. Since the BTC price has been fluctuating, let's use Bitstamp's exchange rate at the time you send payment. Escrow is a must unless one of us trusts the other well enough to send first.

Everything in this thread is tested and working! Please post or PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff. Beware of scammers; it's easy to add a 'z' to my nick.

Please note that I only ship to the continental US.

SOLD: 5x DU-1s, BFL Jalapeño, 9x Compacs, 1x Antminer U3.

PICTURED BELOW:

-- 1x Gridseed 80-chip Blade scrypt miner: USD$50 shipped.
---- A classic! Mines scrypt coins at 5-6MH/s, at about 100 watts, depending on how you clock it and what the ambient temperature is. Great condition and comes in the original box, as you can see from the picture below. You'll need to supply power and USB cables for these. There are lots of details on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482352.0.

-- 3x 2x Antminer U3s, both with USB cables, one with power supply: USD$50 shipped for both.
---- Each of these mines SHA256D coins at 40-60GH/s, using about 60W of power. U3s have some issues with disconnects, which have largely been solved through software in recent versions of cgminer. Lots of details are available in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827356.0. They work really well with the R1s listed below, which have custom firmware assembled by forum user crazyguy that's designed to keep them mining. As noted above, one of these units includes a power brick and USB cable; the other one includes the USB cable only. Both come in their original boxes.

-- 2x Antminer AntRouter R1s: USD$30 shipped each, or USD$50 shipped for both.
---- These are combination lotto miners and wireless routers. Each mines SHA256D at 5GH/s, and acts as a wireless-to-wired network router (though the signal is not very strong). Both have been updated with forum user crazyguy's custom firmware, which allows them to mine at any pool and to control one or more U3s or GekkoScience Compacs using the built-in USB port. Check out this thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196852.0. Both are in their original boxes and plug directly into US wall sockets.

ADDITIONAL STUFF WITH NO PICTURES/ASKING PRICES YET, BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED:
-- 2.5x Gridseed Orbs (I say 2.5 because one throws a lot of hardware errors at reasonable clock speeds), original boxes, sold as a set only

PICTURES SO FAR:

Gridseed 80-chip Blade:

Antminer U3s:

Antminer R1s:

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

you might get a decent ammount of people interested in the 49 port hub put a price on that thing i bet you get a bite today

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:52:27 PM

Sent for a couple of things, check your PMs Smiley been waiting for a thread like this for ages in this section... We need more stick and USB miners!! Will definitely be keeping a sharp eye on this thread if more pops up.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:54:40 PM

to bad you coulddnt do 25 shipped for one of those x11 miners been wanting to try one of those but im low on btc right now

im currently running a gridseed 5 chip miner , 3 compac's , 3 futurebit moonlanders , along with 2 graphics cards for zcash mining

zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

you might get a decent ammount of people interested in the 49 port hub put a price on that thing i bet you get a bite today

Yeah, good call! I'll try to get a picture of it up and figure out a price.
zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

Sent for a couple of things, check your PMs Smiley been waiting for a thread like this for ages in this section... We need more stick and USB miners!! Will definitely be keeping a sharp eye on this thread if more pops up.

PM'd you back, thanks!
zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:13:02 PM

to bad you coulddnt do 25 shipped for one of those x11 miners been wanting to try one of those but im low on btc right now

im currently running a gridseed 5 chip miner , 3 compac's , 3 futurebit moonlanders , along with 2 graphics cards for zcash mining

I'd like to get a bit more for the DU-1s, if I can. They cost 9 DASH each when I bought them, and they don't have much wear on them.

Thanks though, sorry about that!
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

I'd like to get a bit more for the DU-1s, if I can. They cost 9 DASH each when I bought them, and they don't have much wear on them.

Thanks though, sorry about that!

its all good i kinda figured not that low i just figured 200 / 5 was 40 each shipped so i just threw out something but you can also see that i have a kinda decent trust as well and also something sitting around not doing anything is not making you money or anything so it would be a waste is why i threw it out

anyways good luck with the sale kind sir

zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

Bump! Still lots of stuff left, and I lowered the ask on the Eyeboot hub a bit.

If you have any questions about any of these items, please feel free to ask here, or PM me.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

i really would like one of those x11 miners would you do 30 shipped thats about all i have right now

zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

Bump. Things are selling, but there's still plenty left. Also corrected my egregious misspelling of "Compac".
zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

Bump! Lowered asks on Compacs and the Gridseed Blade.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

i did not use escrow for this due to small ammount for the miner i bought ... right now i should recieve the miner today or tomarrow

i will post on trust once i recieve miner and see how it runs

sofar i would suggest buying from this user

leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

Bought a DU-1 off of this user, with about five hours of tinkering I was able to get the thing running. Not the seller's fault but mine Smiley Seller is very helpful and will do a lot to help you get started. Also bought a Geekoscience compact hashing away happily on Kano as well as a 8gh Jalapeno. Great guy with great prices, highly recommend this guy if you want some cheap and fun usb miners (not the DU-1 too much for me in my my case)!
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:08:52 AM

Bought a DU-1 off of this user, with about five hours of tinkering I was able to get the thing running. Not the seller's fault but mine Smiley Seller is very helpful and will do a lot to help you get started. Also bought a Geekoscience compact hashing away happily on Kano as well as a 8gh Jalapeno. Great guy with great prices, highly recommend this guy if you want some cheap and fun usb miners (not the DU-1 too much for me in my my case)!

one of the du-1's I bought fired up right out of the box

the other one does not hash at all Sad

edit: further testing required...
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

one of the du-1's I bought fired up right out of the box

the other one does not hash at all Sad
Yeah, they're pretty finicky miners and you need to do a lot just to get them hashing at 4mhs unfortunately Sad Maybe damaged in the shipping process I'd imagine? OP seems like the kind of guy to give refunds so I wouldn't worry too much. Try it on another pc, there are issues reported by some users that they can't run more than one on a pc.
cavaliersrus

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:26:02 AM

the du1 i bought off him worked fine off the bat still hashing away i started at 200 then went to 300 then maxxed out at 400 and it still going strong and i just got it today

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:38:25 AM

I guess sometimes you have to do the same thing over and over again to receive results

success, just user error or something...computer  gnomes...
zyzzyva (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

I guess sometimes you have to do the same thing over and over again to receive results

success, just user error or something...computer  gnomes...

Glad you got it working! Yeah, as leowonderful says, the DU-1s are finicky, about power, cables, drivers, pretty much everything. I had to tinker with them a bit when I originally purchased them, too. They do work well once you get them running, though.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Out of curiousity how much for a U3 shipped to the UK?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: