Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMedia blank ads  (Read 510 times)
Soylent (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:04:42 AM

Hello
Recently I wanted to back to CoinMedia but when I placed ad codes on my site all of them appear as blank. I have contacted them by email but they seem to don't care...
I tested it many times with old and new ad blocks so I am pretty sure it's not because there are no ads available.

Do you experienced recently any problems with this network?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

Have you contacted support?
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

Yes, 2 times and they don't respond. I thought that maybe here I can find out more  Undecided
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

Yes, 2 times and they don't respond. I thought that maybe here I can find out more  Undecided

Try the Coinzilla, it's better than CoinMedia..
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

Hello
Recently I wanted to back to CoinMedia but when I placed ad codes on my site all of them appear as blank. I have contacted them by email but they seem to don't care...
I tested it many times with old and new ad blocks so I am pretty sure it's not because there are no ads available.

Yes when i was still new on the coinmedia i was confused also about this one. No ads are displaying. After a week i finally got the ads but before that my conclusion was

If you ever remove the code to place it properly then it was one of the reason why.
Look at your site info the coinmedia publishers page if your site generates traffic then thats fine you just have to wait but if not then re install another ad code and try not to change/remove those.
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

Hello

the coinmedia is the worst!

- support is dead
- the blank ads happened with me too, and i was unable to resurrect them, i tried everything, deleted/added domain , regenerated ad codes, nothing helped...
- i am wondering if they are paying

use something else...

btw coinzilla and bitmedia refused my page, admins if you reading me, i have one message for you :  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Soylent (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:38:13 PM

Hello

- support is dead
- the blank ads happened with me too, and i was unable to resurrect them, i tried everything, deleted/added domain , regenerated ad codes, nothing helped...

use something else...

btw coinzilla and bitmedia refused my page, admins if you reading me, i have one message for you :  Tongue Tongue Tongue

CoinZilla and BitMedia don't accept my site even tho it's in ~500k in Alexa Sad
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

Hello

- support is dead

use something else...

CoinZilla and BitMedia don't accept my site even tho it's in ~500k in Alexa Sad

i am attacking 100k in alexa... btw bitmedia , i think, they are accepting only .com and .io and some another higher level domains...
and coinzilla - i think they are jealous and disapproving because on the page are another ad networks...

but: coinmedia is the worst - no support,no help..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: