Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ezBtc is LIVE - Canadian Bitcoin Exchange, Instant BTC Buy/Sell & Invest  (Read 1492 times)
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 05:18:48 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 01:31:01 PM by ezBTCmarketing

www.ezbtc.ca: Designed in Canada: Built for the World

- Bitcoin exchange with competitive 0.3% trade fee
- Personal Service - Talk to a real human over Intercom!
- 24/7 Live Support via Intercom Live Chat, E-mail and Phone Support
- Fast Deposit credits and withdrawals
- Your coins are kept safe in cold storage
- Tether USD (USDT) and EUR withdrawals supported
- Insured Investment products. 7-9% guaranteed APR% Minimum .1BTC investment required
- No bank account? No problem!: You can fund your trading account with flexepin vouchers, cash deposit and Western Union! Can withdraw Canadian dollars via cash pickup in Vancouver or Cash by Mail!
- 2-Factor Authorization brought to you by the Authy smartphone app
- Only need SMS verification for crypto withdrawals
- We are giving away 1 BTC March 1st!

Help wanted. Come join our team! Join our signature campaign!

E-mail us at bitcointalk@ezbtc.ca

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

Helped a bit with site debugging and test, in the last months, as a beta tester, the project seems interesting, company is growing and could be a new good playing actor in BTC world.

Not only for Canadians, but also for other countries.

Cheers

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

Just looked over your website. Kinda like the design of it. Definitely looks interested but don't really understand why would you limit yourself to canada only when you can be worldwide exchange ?
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

Just looked over your website. Kinda like the design of it. Definitely looks interested but don't really understand why would you limit yourself to canada only when you can be worldwide exchange ?

They are starting from Canada, but obviously will be a worldwide exchange at the moment only CAD fiat, but they are working to have a lot of other fiat currency to open to the world....

I'm from europe and i'm using it, not much for trading between CAD and BTC, but for some interesting new opportunities of investment, also if, sometime, i also trade CAD/BTC and viceversa.....

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

They are starting from Canada, but obviously will be a worldwide exchange at the moment only CAD fiat, but they are working to have a lot of other fiat currency to open to the world....

I'm from europe and i'm using it, not much for trading between CAD and BTC, but for some interesting new opportunities of investment, also if, sometime, i also trade CAD/BTC and viceversa.....

Well I can understand if that is the case but what is the point in buying .ca domain name ? I mean if it becomes world wide it's kinda stupid to be at .ca so I don't see logic that they used when choosing the name.
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:07:51 PM

As i told you before they started in canada, and if things will go in the right way (the company is relatively new) and volumes grows, i think that there is no problem to take a domain more worlwide and make a switch.....

Seems that thing are going bigger, but unexpected..... (in my opinion).

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

www.ezbtc.ca: Designed in Canada: Built for the World

- Bitcoin exchange with competitive 0.2% trade fee
- Personal Service - Talk to a real human over Intercom!
- 24/7 Live Support via Intercom Live Chat, E-mail and Phone Support
- Fast Deposit credits and withdrawals
- Your coins are kept safe in cold storage
- Tether USD (USDT) and EUR withdrawals supported
- Insured Investment products. 7-9% guaranteed APR% Minimum .1BTC investment required
- No bank account? No problem!: You can fund your trading account with flexepin vouchers, cash deposit and Western Union! Can withdraw Canadian dollars via cash pickup in Vancouver or Cash by Mail!
- 2-Factor Authorization brought to you by the Authy smartphone app
- Only need SMS verification for crypto withdrawals
- We are giving away 1 BTC March 1st!

Help wanted. Come join our team! Join our signature campaign!

E-mail us at bitcointalk@ezbtc.ca

PM me if you want to do Division campaign
I am ready to do it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

Thought I would pop on with a quick update. I had originally asked that this thread be handled by some staff, but feel it would be better served if I the owner of the company fielded any questions.

We also have an international domain name (.co), but the original mission of our development was to help Canadians get better, fairer and easier access to bitcoin. Offering quick deposit and withdrawal methods while keeping coins cold, as well as incorporating some other unique features is what we are aiming for. Canada is a unique marketplace where a lot of people pay in excess of 10% above bitfinex to get bitcoin.

Also, please bear in mind. We've just put our first currency pair CAD/XBT in to production. We are adding a 2nd paid working with the USD price points which are obviously much more well known. Our next scheduled update is for January 29th which will add a lot of new functionality.

You're right though, our slogan as we have grown has become:

Designed in Canada - Built for the World.

A lot of our users aren't in Canada, and of course it only seemed logical after getting real live data to appeal to the broader worldwide marketplace.

We offer 24/7 support by live chat, phone or email as well. Something missing from a lot of exchanges. We want to know our customers, their needs, and create an experience that serves their needs.

We are also fully licensed, and have full cooperation from our financial institution. We abide by all AML policies according to our local regulators FINTRAC. It's hard to do things completely above board in Canada, but we've achieved this and are proud of it.

If anyone ever has any questions please contact us. We are putting people before profits, hopefully we can make a profit and build a community.

Thanks for contributing to this thread.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

I just check out your site, the site is nice, but there is little volume there 1+BTC . Also the investment section can you provide more information on this. I will like to ask if you are going to introduce Altcoins trading too. You need to do alot of promotion to gain traders trust.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

Thanks for writing jacaf01.

We intend on adding Altcoins, but it's one step at a time. We test everything on our staging server before putting it in to production now.

The investment option is interesting, it gives a passive 9% APR. We lend the funds out to high volume personally known traders on a daily rate. We have had a lot of interest in that product.

Regarding trust, I have a long and excellent reputation in the BTC community. I've just never really been a part of Bitcointalk for some reason. I'm not too concerned about that to be honest.

All this being said, it will take time to grow organically. You're right the volume is low right now, it should grow. We are hitting a necessary market in Canada and have a stellar team behind the project.

Thanks for taking an interest.
framoreno

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:34:21 PM

Hi.
I wanted to share my personal experience.

I found that there is real people, and very responsible ones behind this website. 

I checked out the people, the address, the phone, the reputation, made some phone calls.  Everything matched in fair and square.

I gave it a go, and I am trading there.   Since I've had problems in the past, now I am careful.

ezBTC.ca  is  a very good in deed.

F
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

As we approach out March 1st giveaway of 1BTC to promote trading we are also rebating all trading fees through the end of the month.

0% Trading fees + 1 BTC giveaway.

We also have added XBT/USD trading and deposit/withdrawal options. Our volume is increasing and our order book is competitive.

We are releasing an updated user experience in the next few days, as well as an API in the upcoming weeks. A full version 2 with increased functionality and a complete re-design will be launched in about 8 weeks.

It's our goal to provide an excellent, safe, trading experience with fast deposits and withdrawals.

If you want more information about us pop on to the site and chat. We are happy to answer any questions.

Thanks again for your interest.

h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Also been involved here and can say very good. Progress has been coming along nicely.
takagari
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:48:56 AM

Hey Dave, glad your stepping up
Love to see some competition to Quads majority.

Looking forward to supporting you.
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

Announcing our May promotion. We are almost celebrating 150 years of #Canada, and are giving away a 100k bits @YourBTCC poker chip.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-zWx9yXoAAFXSR.jpg
ezBTCmarketing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:28:51 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 06:30:19 PM by ezBTCmarketing

Exciting news: Our new site will soft launch June 1. The complete overhaul will make us Canada's most advanced trading platform. Sneak peak.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-zVWDdXgAAFW4E.jpg:large
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: