Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tens Of Thousands Of Brits Take To The Streets To Protest Trump’s Travel Ban  (Read 3296 times)
DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Before entering the country should better check people.

That is why he suspended the immigration from these seven countries. Unlike the garbage which has been posted in the mainstream media, there is no ban. There is only a temporary suspension, which will be removed once better vetting measures are put in to place.

So the "anti Trump" media barrage must be based on mis stating the facts, on LYING?
It seems to me that Trump has dirt. Just do not give him move. I think it is looking for the controls Trump. If clans fail to manage it, this dirt will move and Trump will be declared the impeachment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

That is why he suspended the immigration from these seven countries. Unlike the garbage which has been posted in the mainstream media, there is no ban. There is only a temporary suspension, which will be removed once better vetting measures are put in to place.

So the "anti Trump" media barrage must be based on mis stating the facts, on LYING?
It seems to me that Trump has dirt. Just do not give him move. I think it is looking for the controls Trump. If clans fail to manage it, this dirt will move and Trump will be declared the impeachment.
What, is Soros reduced to bot posts?

I thought he was actually paying people.
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

What, is Soros reduced to bot posts?

I thought he was actually paying people.
And can pay. We'll never know. Politics in General is a dirty business and I think that most politicians are corrupt. They always say that politics is hard work, but they will not cast out. Why in mine they do not break! Or is there easy?
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:04:52 PM

Yes Soros does foundation work where he sets up shop and promotes "democracy".  He is very proud of that.  He does so mostly in ex-USSR countries in europe.  Some people believe very strongly in a future world with no countries or borders, where there is only world peace and prosperity.  Unfortunately that involves taking away all nationalist ideology.  Which isn't too bad.  Some people will lose, but most will win.  I believe it is inevitable.  Either by peaceful means or by force.  So if you were a billionaire with limited time on this earth, would you not spend your resources in trying to achieve that goal, through all kinds of means ?  Not saying its ok.  Just saying old men with a lot of money are quite dangerous.
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

Yes Soros does foundation work where he sets up shop and promotes "democracy".  He is very proud of that.  He does so mostly in ex-USSR countries in europe.  Some people believe very strongly in a future world with no countries or borders, where there is only world peace and prosperity.  Unfortunately that involves taking away all nationalist ideology.  Which isn't too bad.  Some people will lose, but most will win.  I believe it is inevitable.  Either by peaceful means or by force.  So if you were a billionaire with limited time on this earth, would you not spend your resources in trying to achieve that goal, through all kinds of means ?  Not saying its ok.  Just saying old men with a lot of money are quite dangerous.
Perhaps you are not quite the right accents. Threat rich old people who sponsor Muslim terrorists. I think it was better to sponsoring democracy than terrorism. You agree with that? Democracy is always better than tyranny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: