Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ESCROW service  (Read 569 times)
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

Looking for a middle-man handling a transaction for me. Only experienced users with history I can check. Must be registered before december of 2013 and must have positive trust.

PM me for details.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

SebastianJu or or Monbux is the best choice for you. go with one of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133846
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:31:11 PM

Thank you! Will contact them.

jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

I have used psychoticboy twice, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54752

Great service and a pleasant guy, one of the purchases was a large ($1kUSD+) miner.
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

I always wanted to get into the escrow business. If you want I'll do it for free but you must give me a small tip. Why not.
Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:06:11 AM

I always wanted to get into the escrow business. If you want I'll do it for free but you must give me a small tip. Why not.

If you're doing it for free but you absolutely require a "small tip" then that ain't free! That is payment for your service. You are like a waiter in the US, where they give your service then expect you to give a tip. It makes no sense. Also, since you're not a trusted member of the forum yet, I don't think anyone would trust you with being an escrow yet.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

If you wanted to get into escrow business then you need to build your reputation in this forum. And upon looking at your trust summary, it seems that you don't have trading history, it's going to be a hard thing for you and besides those escrow are not really into making it as a business but wants to help people to have successful trades.

True, you don't even have any trade history in the forum. No one has trusted you with a trade and now you want to go into escrow? Why would we chose you over monbux who also offers free escrow? That's like comparing a free ferari to a free death trap. Like waht batang_bitcoin said, you need to build a good reputation here.
ACAB

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:48:55 AM

You guys are nutballs. But its ok. I withdraw my offer. I no longer want to offer escrow services because truthfully there aint no money in it anyway.
Peace out homies.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

If you wanted to get into escrow business then you need to build your reputation in this forum. And upon looking at your trust summary, it seems that you don't have trading history, it's going to be a hard thing for you and besides those escrow are not really into making it as a business but wants to help people to have successful trades.
and the account is seems a farmed or bought account. same amount of posts and same amount of activity mean he is not active in the forum often.
I suggest op do not go with random users just because they are free..
ACAB

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

and the account is seems a farmed or bought account. same amount of posts and same amount of activity mean he is not active in the forum often.
I suggest op do not go with random users just because they are free..

Oh yeah all of a sudden im a scammer or farmed account. Sure buddy. You know, a lot of people made accounts early on used them a bit then when we all lost our money when btc crashed we disappeared from the forums. But then bitcoin came back and so did I bunch of us including myself. I dont know how the rnak number works but I bet its like that because of what I just mentioned. But you are right. better to go with monbux or dabs or sebestain jew for the escrow.
mazhar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

zazarb is the most active escrow currently
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369212
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

Do any of you actually read any of the damn replies in a thread? If youll notice it was pointed out that he contact sebasianju or monbux and he commented that he would do exactly that. Have you seen him reply since asking for anyones service still? NO, so quit freaking spamming this thread

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄