Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading ways  (Read 5547 times)
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Invest in altcoin while it is in the ICO stage. This guarantees the best start and purchase of coins at the lowest price. At this stage, coins can only move up. You only need to select the correct token, because it can also fall to zero.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

For technical analysis, most of the exchangers platform has all the information you need. poloniex and yobit has all information needed to trade. You most developed your skills and understanding on how trade works.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Hey guys,

Some questions here I recently started trading crypto so now I wonder/ Any advice who is good to follow on twitter or whatever about altcoin information or tactic insights ?

Also what are some good ways to analyse charts for TA purpess ?

If you have any good tips for me please share here or PM me It is highly appreciated !

There are many strategies out there and one can be effective to a person but not on the other so you need to try many in order to have the best one. I also want to say thay if you are going into trading you must have the needed knowledge for you to become successful in that industry, so if you have no idea what's really trading is then go and study the basics of it then day by day try to learn the more advance information of it. Like many other said try first to analyze what comes are new in the market then learn how it moves in the market so that you will have the idea of how to play it. Then the next thing to do is to buy them and put them into day trading, I'm sure that when days passes you will learn many things on your trading experience.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Hey guys,

Some questions here I recently started trading crypto so now I wonder/ Any advice who is good to follow on twitter or whatever about altcoin information or tactic insights ?

Also what are some good ways to analyse charts for TA purpess ?

If you have any good tips for me please share here or PM me It is highly appreciated !
Trading the way to become a millionaire is a great merchant. Many investors are participating in many trades so that they can grow their investment, it's a big gamble for them because they can not beat or be poor.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

I think the best ways that you can do about trading is use the best coins that makes you profitable enough in this industry because it have a high value to the market that have a  result of good return to you in terms of earning an income or profit if ever.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

i just do what most people do in here, i just buy a coin and i wait until the price goes up so i can sell it as fast as i can so i can repeat the process with another coin in a short period of time
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

The best trading ways is buy a coin or investment when the value of it drops in low amount then sell it to the market or public when the value of it, is in the high amount to be profitable in trading business.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

At this stage, coins can only move up.So if you want to success in trading, than do trading in everyday, not use big capital only start with a small amount.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

If you want to learn Bitcoin investment business, I think it will be a difficult thing. You know that the market situation is not stable, large fish swallow baby fish will make you difficult to control your emotions.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

You need to master the types of market analysis
for short-term trades it is more technical,
in long-term trades it is more about fundamentals
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

To learn Technical analysis you can use  charting of Coinigy.com, trading view or cryptrade, all this platform is offer easy way to determine support and resistance area of the crypto price. To learn TA we can look for the tutorial in youtube, and actually the more important thing than TA is risk management to   make trading activity become less risk. We already know sometimes TA is does not work so use stop loss when trade is should be and never forget about it. I dont follow any advice when trading because i have seen their prediction can be wrong, so its better to trade by my idea self.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:14:34 AM

I always try to analysis price action of crypto by self first, and then i compare this my analysis with other traders. To compare that, i just go to trading view platform because alot of others trader published their idea about technical analysis in this platform.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

If you want to learn Bitcoin investment business, I think it will be a difficult thing. You know that the market situation is not stable, large fish swallow baby fish will make you difficult to control your emotions.
How did you say negative feedback of current market. This is the best time for trading because all the coins and tokens are cheap in the market so we should buy low in this dip it will make profit in future and many long term investors are earn more profit in current situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

maybe you can follow twitter cointelegraph, bitmex, bittrex, etc. so that updates are always for news. I personally do not use that. I joined several telegraphic channels that gave free predictions. with small profits (because it's free) for others I tried to see and analyze it myself about the charts and charts.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

maybe you can follow twitter cointelegraph, bitmex, bittrex, etc. so that updates are always for news. I personally do not use that. I joined several telegraphic channels that gave free predictions. with small profits (because it's free) for others I tried to see and analyze it myself about the charts and charts.
i think even those who are premium still have risks. of course with little profit as long as it is sustainable, in my opinion it is better, than premium, but there is no guarantee. but of course you have to believe in personal analysis
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:34:23 AM

Is better dont follow any idea of trading in social media from other trader but much better learn by self because with learn it by self we will know what the mistake and we can make better trading strategy from that mistake. To be expert trader we have to learn from our mistake. Learn abou TA and risk management like how to use stop loss is should be first in trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:26:08 AM

trade well in my opinion must be able to choose coins whose prices are stable, trade must be able to understand the rise and fall of coins that will be traded, I use long-term trading

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

Is better dont follow any idea of trading in social media from other trader but much better learn by self because with learn it by self we will know what the mistake and we can make better trading strategy from that mistake. To be expert trader we have to learn from our mistake. Learn abou TA and risk management like how to use stop loss is should be first in trading.
A lot of ways that could help us to be successful in trading but not all the time it is applicable and not all of them will be used together. Unfortunately, for some traders who are limited in resources and knowledge will only have less profit and success.
To be more susceptible in the market changes, we should keep digging ideas and upload it when the time needed. And bear in mind that losing is not the reason for quitting. 
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

Ofcourse every announcement in trading gonna find here and those things you need to learn you can read here in trading discussion also those coins that almost pumping and dumping.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

He can read about the news from social media by another trader, but he should make his analysis, and maybe he can use that news to predict his trading. I agree that he needs to learn about TA and of course, learning about risk management will be a great idea for him because, with that lesson, he can know about the risk of trading and that is a basic lesson from trading.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀