Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] PP [W] BTC 10-15%  (Read 337 times)
Davkul (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I don’t care

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

Looking to buy BTC from trusted members only.
Buying at 10-15%.

Currently in stock: $16.95

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

Buying at 10-15%.

i can do this for you But my rates are preev + 25% any trusted escrow is ok for me of this forum but you pay his fesses and i only receive as friends and family

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

Buying at 10-15%.

i can do this for you But my rates are preev + 25% any trusted escrow is ok for me of this forum but you pay his fesses and i only receive as friends and family
I can do it for +15 and paypal fee.Escrow fee must also be paid by you.If you agree,send me pm and we will seal the deal Grin

Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

Buying at 10-15%.

I can do it for +15 and paypal fee.Escrow fee must also be paid by you.If you agree,send me pm and we will seal the deal Grin

I don't use Escrow
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Buying at 10-15%.

I don't use Escrow

Well I doubt you will get anyone to trade with you at your rate of 10-15%. PP is reversible and you have a low ranking account with hardly any activity or trust feedback. Im not saying you are a scammer but the type of account you have is one that is farmed and then sold. A type that scammers use to get what they can and then discard and buy another to do exactly the same thing.

I would be happy to trade if you agree to the terms I have:-

You send Paypal first and wait 180days for the chargeback window to close. Then I will send the btc at the rate agreed on today.

If you are happy to trade then just reply in your thread.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

Buying at 10-15%.

I don't use Escrow

Well I doubt you will get anyone to trade with you at your rate of 10-15%. PP is reversible and you have a low ranking account with hardly any activity or trust feedback. Im not saying you are a scammer but the type of account you have is one that is farmed and then sold. A type that scammers use to get what they can and then discard and buy another to do exactly the same thing.

I would be happy to trade if you agree to the terms I have:-

You send Paypal first and wait 180days for the chargeback window to close. Then I will send the btc at the rate agreed on today.

If you are happy to trade then just reply in your thread.

You're telling me I'd have to wait 180 days to get funds? That's insane, I need to "invest" on crypto currencies now.
Also, I've had this account for months, I only use it to trade/sell/buy and I wouldn't scam for such a small amount lol, otherwise I would go for even bigger.
I won't use escrow, I can only go first.
How is my account farmed/farming by the way? I barely post and do exchanges, if I wanted to farm it I would have posted a shit ton.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

You're telling me I'd have to wait 180 days to get funds? That's insane, I need to "invest" on crypto currencies now.
Also, I've had this account for months, I only use it to trade/sell/buy and I wouldn't scam for such a small amount lol, otherwise I would go for even bigger.
How is my account farmed/farming by the way? I barely post and do exchanges, if I wanted to farm it I would have posted a shit ton.

We heard thw same story before from people who scammed people here mate. Ifyou want to trade use an escrow or you go first. That's how things works here. If you'll trade just use an escrow it's much safer for both.
Account are easily being buy and sold here so we can't trust anyone.
Plus you're account is a newbie and practicall worthless and can be thrownaway easily after running. So just use an escrow if you want to deal with him.
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

We heard thw same story before from people who scammed people here mate. Ifyou want to trade use an escrow or you go first. That's how things works here. If you'll trade just use an escrow it's much safer for both.
Account are easily being buy and sold here so we can't trust anyone.
Plus you're account is a newbie and practicall worthless and can be thrownaway easily after running. So just use an escrow if you want to deal with him.
Yeah and that's still pointless because I'm not going to use Escrow anyway.
Like I said I'm ok with going first.
Stop assuming things and posting if you're not interested.  Grin
Waiting 180 days for $15 is as much pathetic as scamming for $15.
I really don't care what you've heard of, you're literally assuming everyone is a scammer. Go preach somewhere else with your conspiracy theory nigga, thank you.  Grin
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

I can do this but the rate will be more than 10-15%, please PM me if you're interested
Davkul (OP)

I don’t care

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

Damn what's up with all these shitposters today? Smh..
I won't either do more than 10-15% or use Escrow, get over it.
You all are literally making no sense, "no one will do that without Escrow for those rates", as if I couldn't chargeback as well for a different rate.

I don't give a bloody hell if you have trust issues.
15% PP and I'm going first, PM me if interested otherwise don't you  even dare post here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: