Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 10:52:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hook Up with MicroGuy on LinkedIn?  (Read 225 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1680

www.MicroGuy.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

I've worked the past 4 years in the cryptocurrency industry as System Administrator for GoldCoin.

Today, I decided to get serious about LinkedIn and to start building my network. If you have a cryptocurrency background and/or blockchain work experience, and would like to connect, please send me a request here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/microguy

I receive calls every day from people all over the world looking to do business in bitcoin/blockchain. In the past three days alone, I've had business clients from 3 countries inquire about having worked performed.

Let's connect today and build a relationship while we work together to provide blockchain solutions to the business world. If interested, please send your request here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/microguy

"The Internet unshackled information, Satoshi Nakamoto unshackled money. And money makes the world go round."
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

"Hook Up" ?

WOW resorting to prostitution ? aww Microguy say ain't so  Cry

LOL well it's good you are around still old-timer  Grin
Good luck !

I don't use anything like that or social media. (just Disqus pretty much)

PS:
I hope GLD goes to $1 soon because you have been waiting to have that beer for ages.. hahhahha

FUD first & ask questions later™
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1680

www.MicroGuy.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

"Hook Up" ?

LOL. I always get a kick out of reading your entertaining posts!  Tongue Shocked Kiss Tongue Cool

~~

Seriously the workload is getting silly and I need some help! Someone just opened the floodgates.

P.S. Maybe one day they'll get my name right. :/  https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-growth-lifts-some-altcoins-along

"The Internet unshackled information, Satoshi Nakamoto unshackled money. And money makes the world go round."
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

Well i wish you luck.. you always came across as a legit guy.
And i hope to post interesting things ..no many guys on the web are painfully boring.
AND.. yeah i know i lay the FUD on a bit thick.
..I'm working on it (honest  Cheesy  Cool)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.