Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy and Lost in GAMBLE  (Read 5283 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:10:37 PM

my favorite game is a sports betting, and my strategy research and analyze on each team will compete. so far I have never lost a lot, I just play it safe and not more than 0.01BTC. If in poker I prefer bluffing opponent rather than wait for good cards.
Try also parlay its one of the good way to make large amount of profit if you are small bettor you can try parley so that you can increase more profit. sine you know how to analyse every team you can use it in parlay before you choose a team..
Sports betting is one of the good source of profit than the other games since we can saw the real game which is we are just relaying in the team skills if who are team that has more skilled in the game we will bet for them because we know they will win but not always happening its still depends on luck so both skill analysis and luck are need in sports betting..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:14:17 PM

There isn't any kind of strategy in gambling but I would recommend you to have a goal like when you should stop after profit or after loss. I do have a strategy in roulette but I used it only twice and it worked. It is basically investing even amount of money like 0.1 and putting 0.05 on both the colors so whichever color wins invest all on the color which lost last round and you will win hopefully.
I guess I have lost 50$ in gambling but no regrets as I was aware about losses.
If you choose both colours and bet 0.05 on both of them then lol this is the worst strategy actually because the green 0 can come anytime while on any colour red or black ( or any colours ) you will just win 0.05 which you lost on the other colors.
How in the world can you make profit with that man ? Please explain

On second thought if you mean we should bet on loosing color it is same like if numbers comes 50+ in dice choose 50- next time
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

Hello   Smiley

I was wondering if you have any strategy when betting and what's your biggest lost

Cheers !

I can't say that it is like the others gambling strategy like Martingale strategy, it more looks like my own strategy. I am playing DICE, sometimes, so my strategy is like this, let's say that I just made my first roll and I won, and I'm going to look for the history on a Bitsler, which you can see on the bottom, If the first roll that I have made happen at the same time that there was a transaction history showing someone has also won then, the second roll that I am going to make will be on when someone in the history will appear that he won again, just like that, nothing more special about it.

And the "biggest" amount of bitcoin that I have lost is 0.0035, I know it is not big for you, but it is for me, because that is the maximum amount that I am always setting every time that I will do gambling.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

My Strategy is to never change the bet size  whatever may be the result of it. I will change only if I have doubled my money or if I have lost half of my money.  If I doubled my money, I'd increase my bet size by50% of the current one and if I have lost 50% of my bankroll the I reduce my betsize by 50%. Works really well for me.
Sounds good because this way we cannot loose everything in a sudden but at the same time this can be very risky because we are basically increasing bets as our bankroll increases and initially a point will come when we would get a poor streak.

I make sports bets more often than dice but in dice I am never quite sure if I should bet high amount for a little win or vice versa.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:57:20 AM

The biggest and most important strategy you should apply in gambling is bankroll management.

This will prevent you from those big losses and make sure you don't lose many wins in a single bet later on.

I agree that is the most important in gambling because you can't gamble right if you don't have good bankroll. And to have a good bankroll you really need to have a good management for it. Together of good management you also need to have self control for it so that you can avoid rage betting and revenge bets.

Yep you're right. Since in gambling we can't really be sure of the outcome or result, and most of the time we end up in the unfavorable side, all we can do is to manage the money we start with to avoid big losses. I think for gambling, winning comes as a bonus and we will eventually loae money but if we know how to manage our capital and winnings, we decrease our chances of ending up empty handed

Because you are aware of the bitcoins that you are holding and if you can see that it will be gone very soon because you keep on losing again and again. Then that is going to make you control and no one wants to lose all he got in his bankroll. And this will make you become a good monitoring scout on your own bankroll.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:14:59 AM

in gambling dice I often use martingale strategy it's the general strategy but can generate profits as long as not greedy. in sportsbetting I prefer choosing a team that has a chance to win big, and of course see the details of the game

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:43:48 AM

in gambling dice I often use martingale strategy it's the general strategy but can generate profits as long as not greedy. in sportsbetting I prefer choosing a team that has a chance to win big, and of course see the details of the game
In dice game martingale is a very famous strategy, martingale is effective/non effective strategy depending on how you will use it. You just dont need to be greedy. In sports betting you cant assure that the higher odds will surely win, Before betting on a team I am investigating first where to bet.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:18:53 AM

In dice game martingale is a very famous strategy, martingale is effective/non effective strategy depending on how you will use it. You just dont need to be greedy. In sports betting you cant assure that the higher odds will surely win, Before betting on a team I am investigating first where to bet.
You call it handicapping games, which I believe is very important as this game is not a luck based game but rather a skilled based games. The statistics is very important and the relevant information that would affect your handicapping, when you are inform and you analyze well, you have a better chance to win especially in the longer run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Parlays really good, which there is odds multiplication. but it's too hard. as you said "if one team will be lose then those bets will all lose too". So you should try to choose smartly events to avoid this.
Of course gambling is based of luck. but by skills and experience you can normally win.
Yes, parlays has proven as good paying one. For me the best strategy for gambling in matches, I always do live games I find this one does not require a lot of luck like the other ones, it is all based on the course of the match and how much are you willing to go, I for example put 100$ on the wining team in the last 10 min and I win 99% of the gambles.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:35:50 AM

Hello   Smiley

I was wondering if you have any strategy when betting and what's your biggest lost

Cheers !
I don't have any strategy in gambling, there are not method for it in my opinions,
everything depend on my lucky and I don't want make it difficult just for looking for
fun and entertainment on gambling game.
My biggest lost is 0.01BTC on every play gambling game  Grin
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

Hello   Smiley

Cheers !
I don't have any strategy in gambling, there are not method for it in my opinions,
everything depend on my lucky and I don't want make it difficult just for looking for
fun and entertainment on gambling game.
My biggest lost is 0.01BTC on every play gambling game  Grin
You are right there is no strategy will help us to make a profit in gambling. We use strategies just for our satisfaction, but the game result will decide on our luck. If we have the luck, we will win, or else we lose. I too don't have trust on strategies, but I will not play without strategy because if it's not helped me to make a profit no problem, it will control my loss in gambling.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

The biggest and most important strategy you should apply in gambling is bankroll management.

This will prevent you from those big losses and make sure you don't lose many wins in a single bet later on.
But any bankroll management cannot avoid us loss and wins.
I mean like suppose I manage my bankroll nicely and I bet very small then maybe those bets win and I a denied some potential win while if I bet big considering it as a good management then maybe I loose all and rather better was to bet small.

So, it is impossible to revert the outcome by any management in my opinion, though it can delay your loss a bit.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

My Strategy is to never change the bet size  whatever may be the result of it. I will change only if I have doubled my money or if I have lost half of my money.  If I doubled my money, I'd increase my bet size by50% of the current one and if I have lost 50% of my bankroll the I reduce my betsize by 50%. Works really well for me.

I think this is the safe play to good to implement in gambling strategy, if you considering your money in your balance.

But it's not applicable in such games like dice, the safe way to play in that game is to put the win chance not less than 60 I think.
Bro he is saying that he reduces his bet size by 50% and I think you misunderstood by thinking that he bets on 50% .. while both are way different. Anyways yeah I have seen a few times that people betting on 60-66% win chance in general get initial profits for sure.

My own strategy is bogus actually, in this I keep betting on any odds and small amounts and as soon as I get like 3-4 losses I make a big bet and if loose I reset and same for win.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:22:29 AM

Hello   Smiley

Cheers !
Well I don't know it is strategy or not, but when play sports gambling,
I doing analysis about skills the players, sometime it is work
and sometime it is doesn't work.
I just play gambling with small amount of betting on gambling game
the biggest lost in gambling is 0.1BTC .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

its better to make good research before placing your bets inside sports betting we needed not to be trapped by the bookmakers its always need good judgement even strong teams/players lose, regarding to martingales system is really a matter of luck and chances if happen that you won better to quit as early as you can so you can bring some bacon.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:45:12 AM

Yeah, this Martingale strategy is really great, it can win back your losses but as a return you must have a good and high capital. If you just have some faucet bitcoins in your hand better YOLO and dont use martingale, Martingale really need a lot of money because you are doubling your bets every loss. And I think it has the highest risk of losing that winning. Better be in a sportsbetting site than dice.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:10:39 AM

Yeah, this Martingale strategy is really great, it can win back your losses but as a return you must have a good and high capital. If you just have some faucet bitcoins in your hand better YOLO and dont use martingale, Martingale really need a lot of money because you are doubling your bets every loss. And I think it has the highest risk of losing that winning. Better be in a sportsbetting site than dice.
Martingale does really need big bankroll for you to be able to sustain the use of martingale but it doesnt guarantee you anytime on making money because house will surely bust you out and you will lost of your bankroll on a short period of time thats why i dont use too much martingale system.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

Martingale does really need big bankroll for you to be able to sustain the use of martingale but it doesnt guarantee you anytime on making money because house will surely bust you out and you will lost of your bankroll on a short period of time thats why i dont use too much martingale system.

Yeah i agree. And even if you have a high capital, which basically is required to make this strategy effective, there's always a chance that you may have a losing streak enough to consume your entire bankroll? Well i think its ok to use martingale strategy a couple of times but not everytime

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:01:59 AM

on how much bankroll you think martingale will work? 10 bitcoin? 100 bitcoin? 1000 bitcoin? there a lot of people have done this kind strategy before and no matter how large your bankroll , your desire to win more will be there . so it's doesn't matter how much bankroll you have , but the martingale itself proved not working at all in any conditions.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

In dice martingale strategy applies only to the short-term, if using this strategy for the long term will certainly drain bet so that lost. It is true that we do not get greedy and appreciate a bit of the gains. In sports betting is that has a greater chance to win in the game, sometimes the weaker teams can win or the match could end in a draw. Analysis will help to be able to choose a team that is more appropriate, for sports betting is better to bet on a match that was totally known as it will facilitate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: