Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 Loan for for a short time! Will pay by 11pm est today  (Read 377 times)
Zenyatta19 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

I know I have no credibility here but I am really in a Jam and never have asked for a BTC loan before but after searching on google I came across this site! I live in Cape Coral and need to get to Tampa Airport to pick up my brother but I lost my cards earlier so have turned to this site. I have a perfect trading record on paxful that you can look up to make sure that I am not scamming. I work at a restaurant here in Cape Coral and will repay when I get off work with my tips! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zenyatta19 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

Can give my traders way account and password to you and if I default you can change this! Tell me what I can do to be trusted, please
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

What an epic sad story of brotherly love. Big brother with no money goes through an action packed adventure of getting a loan from strangers on the internet! Just to save his brother from the fiery pits of death we all know as the airport! Watch how Zenyatta overcomes the great hurdles in his path... missing cards! See him defeat his arch nemesis, "no collateral loans."

Out now on DVD and Blu-ray!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

I know I have no credibility here but I am really in a Jam and never have asked for a BTC loan before but after searching on google I came across this site! I live in Cape Coral and need to get to Tampa Airport to pick up my brother but I lost my cards earlier so have turned to this site. I have a perfect trading record on paxful that you can look up to make sure that I am not scamming. I work at a restaurant here in Cape Coral and will repay when I get off work with my tips! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Can give my traders way account and password to you and if I default you can change this! Tell me what I can do to be trusted, please

Please take time time to read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902 it tells you what are the accepted collateral's in this forum. Regarding your question on how to be trusted, it takes time to build trust in this community, it's not about trades alone but how you join the discussion and contribute in this community. That collateral that you are offering is not valid.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

Tell me what I can do to be trusted, please

People that come into our community with a mask on and ask for an irreversible "loan" on their very first post cannot be trusted, sorry.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Zenyatta19 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

Well since I trade daily with bitcoin I will make it a point to be on this forum daily chatting in the community, not just here to ask for loans..time will show! Anyways I'm Zenyatta! A 30 year old waiter who lives in the sunshine state of Florida by way of Michigan! Looking forward to sticking around and meeting all you! By the way, if you're in swfl, come see me at work for the best service!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:34:12 AM

Well since I trade daily with bitcoin I will make it a point to be on this forum daily chatting in the community, not just here to ask for loans..time will show! Anyways I'm Zenyatta! A 30 year old waiter who lives in the sunshine state of Florida by way of Michigan! Looking forward to sticking around and meeting all you! By the way, if you're in swfl, come see me at work for the best service!

Good to hear!  Interact with the community in a positive manner for the next month and I will remove the negative trust.  Everyone deserves a second chance.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Zenyatta19 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

I will hold the last post against you  Grin
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:19:19 PM

This story is as fake as Melania Trump's tits. Some logical errors I found:

1. You have no money and you ask for BTC? So how exactly you would use BTC to buy you a ride? I doubt that any taxi or bus driver will accept BTC.
2. You have no friends, no family and no one who could help you so you opted to create account on BTT to ask random people for a fast, no collateral loan?
3. So you are a paxful trader... with zero BTC balance? You basically sell off your whole stash of BTC last week, right?
4. If you are really in a pinch and need some money fast then use a pawn shop next time...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: