Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WannaCry Ransomware Extorts 39 Payments Worth 6.49 BTC – TODAY  (Read 3715 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

I wonder why the ransom was not requested in DASH?

Basically, because no one gives a fuck about Dash

I'm absolutely sure that the total majority of the MakeMeCry victims have never heard about Dash before (and won't hear thereafter), so it might not make a lot of sense to request payments in this coin. On the other hand, Bitcoin is pretty well known, and it is as easy to buy it as well as transact with it (e.g. via web wallets). Apart from that, the hackers can't be 100% sure that with Dash its blockchain (or what they use for the blockchain) wouldn't be rolled back once the victims are done with payments. This is an unlikely event with Bitcoin

Hmm I would have assumed that their respective IT departments or Technicians would
be making the payments and they would certainly know about Crypto

They might have heard, and so what?

I also heard about Dash (nothing particularly good, just in case), and what does it change? It would still require me some time to get the hang of how it works (basically, how to transact with it). Regarding rolling back the blockchain, that means going back to a point in the past before some action took place and restarting the blockchain from there. In this case that would mean that the victims didn't pay the ransom and the hackers would be effectively left with nothing (unless they already converted their coins to fiat or other coins, of course). If I remember correctly, something to that tune was done with Dogecoin after a big time hack some time ago. Or was it NXT?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

This is why you dont stay on windows xp lol. Windows 7 isnt uodated anymore either. Better get windows 8 or 10!!! Crazy hacking going on with nsa tools that were released
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

I'm absolutely sure that the total majority of the MakeMeCry victims have never heard about Dash before (and won't hear thereafter), so it might not make a lot of sense to request payments in this coin. On the other hand, Bitcoin is pretty well known, and it is as easy to buy it as well as transact with it (e.g. via web wallets). Apart from that, the hackers can't be 100% sure that with Dash its blockchain (or what they use for the blockchain) wouldn't be rolled back once the victims are done with payments. This is an unlikely event with Bitcoin

Hmm I would have assumed that their respective IT departments or Technicians would

I also heard about Dash (nothing particularly good, just in case), and what does it change? It would still require me some time to get the hang of how it works (basically, how to transact with it). Regarding rolling back the blockchain, that means going back to a point in the past before some action took place and restarting the blockchain from there. In this case that would mean that the victims didn't pay the ransom and the hackers would be effectively left with nothing (unless they already converted their coins to fiat or other coins, of course). If I remember correctly, something to that tune was done with Dogecoin after a big time hack some time ago. Or was it NXT?

What i meant was that the people whose computers have been affected may know
about Bitcoin but not necessarily how to buy and transfer it, it would be their IT
guys doing it.

anyway

I didnt know about this rollback, thanks for the info and link, something new
learned regarding crypto today  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

they are the worst ransomware attack and they can only collect a small amount. What a disappointing situation. I expect that they have collected more than $1000000. But from what I have known, only $50000 has been sent to their wallets

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:32:06 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 06:03:05 PM by deisik

about Bitcoin but not necessarily how to buy and transfer it, it would be their IT
guys doing it.

anyway

learned regarding crypto today  Grin

This is not about crypto as such, but a rollback would still be a viable option in smaller currencies

These currencies primarily depend on a small, tightly knit group of developers or just one developer, as is often the case (don't know about Dash though). Regarding IT boys, if they allowed such thing to happen in the first place (i.e. let some vicious code encrypt the files which they should have protected), I think they might have issues even with paying the Bitcoin ransom (let alone Dash or some other fancy currency like Monero). So, as to me, the choice of Bitcoin is quite justified even if it is not the most anonymous kid on the block

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

*********Ransomware**********

By now all of we have heard of the global ransomware attack. It has created a lot of confusions in the mind of computer users. Over 60,000 companies of more than 100 countries have become the victim of this malware. So how this ransomware works and what are the possible solutions......

The term 'RANSOMWARE' itself gives the idea of its nature. It is somehow related to some kind of ransom. Yes, exactly it is. It is a type of malware which gets into your computer and locks down all the files. Afterwards it seeks for money from the user in order to get access to the locked files. The recent ransomwares are smarter than ever. It just not only locks down the files rather it encrypts the files which makes it really impossible to crack open the locked files. As a result the users do not have any other way to regain access to their locked files but to pay the money and get the decryption code.

So how does it get into your computer..Huh

The easiest to get into someone's computer is through attachments of spam emails or by entering into any unknown link. The extension of these files are different than the conventional files. Usually users turn off the file extensions, so they can not know what kind of file they are clicking on. The virus file pretends like a doc file or any other text file. But if you turn on the file extension of your computer you will see that the file extensions are different. As you click on the file all your data start encrypting and eventually asking you for ransom.

In case if you are interested these are the possible real extensions of ransomware files......( .ecc, .ezz, .exx, .zzz, .xyz, .aaa, .abc, .ccc, .vvv, .xxx, .ttt, .micro, .crypto, _crypt, .crinf, .r5a, .XRNT, .XTBL, .crypt, .R16M01D05, .pzdc, .good, .LOL!, .OMG!, .RDM, .RRK, .encryptedRSA, .crjoker, .EnCiPhErEd, .LeChiffre, .keybtc@inbox_com, .0x0, .bleep, .1999, .vault, .HA3, .toxcrypt, .magic, .SUPERCRYPT, .CTBL, .CTB2, .locky or 6-7 length extension consisting of random characters.)

The recent ransomware which is causing mass loss is known as #WannaCry. This asks for opening a javascript file in your email in the format (.js). So it is now recommended not to open any unknown attachments sent through emails.

How to recover a ransomware infected computer........?

Well, for now there is no way to open the encrypted files. As I mentioned earlier you have to pay through bitcoins in order to get the decryption code.

Safety measures :

1. Keep your Operating System up to date.
2. Keep you Anti-Virus up to date.
3. Create back up for the most important files either in a secured hard drive or in a secured cloud storage.
4. Do not open any email attachments from unknown senders.
5. Be careful while opening and downloading from any unknowing third party websites.

Stay safe.......... Smiley
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

This happens when you use windows system,you get infected by all the crap in the world and end up loosing money for using a paid service,what an irony ,now it is time that people start using linux and other open source OS to safe guard their personal stuffs.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:57:21 PM

This happens when you use windows system,you get infected by all the crap in the world and end up loosing money for using a paid service,what an irony ,now it is time that people start using linux and other open source OS to safe guard their personal stuffs.
hacking is a term used in the places where hackers find some weakness left by the developers while building the system. As we know windows are the secure network is because they do not allow access to anything related too root. They do access but that needs a lot of complications. But Linux  provides easier access to root commands and hence if someone hacked the root controls he can easily hack your full computer. So I will say running away from a is in not the solution here
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

guys doing it.

anyway

learned regarding crypto today  Grin

This is not about crypto as such, but a rollback would still be a viable option in smaller currencies

These currencies primarily depend on a small, tightly knit group of developers or just one developer, as is often the case (don't know about Dash though). Regarding IT boys, if they allowed such thing to happen in the first place (i.e. let some vicious code encrypt the files which they should have protected), I think they might have issues even with paying the Bitcoin ransom (let alone Dash or some other fancy currency like Monero). So, as to me, the choice of Bitcoin is quite justified even if it is not the most anonymous kid on the block

Good points made and taken!, if the systems were protected
and up to date . . . as their job description would suggest the
infection in general would be minimised.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:32:28 PM

my only sadness is when windows itself is late to telling the other members so they are choose to walk in for some good reason. i think the new admin is know the email password from the old admin. if this is not yet to touch, then you are safe and you don't have to thinking too many, you need to be active again.
bankpower

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Uk tabloids are such dumbasses, read here: https://theoutline.com/post/1536/uk-tabloids-doxxed-the-hero-hacker-who-stopped-a-global-cyberattack
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

It is a case of NSA finding all these vulnerabilities and does not bother or care about the citizens of America nor the whole world by not informing about these vulnerabilities to microsoft and they could not even handle the tools they created to monitor and hack other people,it is a complete mismanagement and they have to be held responsible for this disaster.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:12:05 PM

hacking is a term used in the places where hackers find some weakness left by the developers while building the system. As we know windows are the secure network is because they do not allow access to anything related too root. They do access but that needs a lot of complications. But Linux  provides easier access to root commands and hence if someone hacked the root controls he can easily hack your full computer. So I will say running away from a is in not the solution here
Lets evaluate how these wanna cry ransomware exploit the system.Hope you are aware that it is a vulnerability in the windows operating systems and it has not affected any other operating systems.You really do not need much complicated methods to get a root access,i am not getting more into that,but the truth of the fact is it is a glitch in the windows operating system that NSA found to exploit and monitor their potential targets and the tools got out of hand and now we are seeing all these attacks.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

It is a case of NSA finding all these vulnerabilities and does not bother or care about the citizens of America nor the whole world by not informing about these vulnerabilities to microsoft and they could not even handle the tools they created to monitor and hack other people,it is a complete mismanagement and they have to be held responsible for this disaster.
They really showed why we shouldn't allow them full reign when they get hacked and leak tools.

the issue with hacked tools or tools for hacking? several years ago about the only decent thing people could find were BACKTRACK and some of the individual apps inside of it! but still it was a very select group who could advance! the NSA didnt create... they mashed together ! and certainly if they could have controlled what they had this might not have happened but it did! a leak here and a leak there and the entire suite of apps is off to the dark side!
all summed up if we look objectively at things its not much different then the few mining aps developers of today! new coin ?
new algo?
new app for mining... half of them open source but poorly coded and the other half always late because their friends use it till the diff goes up!

it happened)) now the idea is how to make those coins scatter enough to make  following their track backs insanely hard to find !
time heals all wounds! and the more time goes by and the more advanced the tech gets the easier it will be to simply fall thru the cracks!
we have created this beast by supply and demand! and any script kiddy can hack so really??? who is to blame?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:49:39 PM

Any news about modified or updated versions? They could be out anytime
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:38:34 AM

They really showed why we shouldn't allow them full reign when they get hacked and leak tools.
Definitely, just their shit tools could make people suffering. Even though Microsoft had released the update to fix this vulnerability but there's no further announcement that results in many uninformed people and not all people have a damn good internet to always update their windows.
Though, pretty confused about why Microsoft doesn't give a special announcement to hospital or such.
It's all about money and, simply put, microsoft has a lot more to gain from having organization take time to upgrade their systems rather than giving out a notice about the software and having everyone upgrade all at once. Like something to do with either a security money perspective or they may simply not want to do anything like that because it may hurt their brand. Don't ask me though, I'm just speculating.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

Definitely, just their shit tools could make people suffering. Even though Microsoft had released the update to fix this vulnerability but there's no further announcement that results in many uninformed people and not all people have a damn good internet to always update their windows.
Though, pretty confused about why Microsoft doesn't give a special announcement to hospital or such.
It's all about money and, simply put, microsoft has a lot more to gain from having organization take time to upgrade their systems rather than giving out a notice about the software and having everyone upgrade all at once. Like something to do with either a security money perspective or they may simply not want to do anything like that because it may hurt their brand. Don't ask me though, I'm just speculating.

Microsoft is a big corporation in the world, they have the most advanced technology development platform in computer technology, and it's not good for hackers to make holes in their systems to commit crimes. Although it's not their fault, their reputation has been affected, and they will definitely have new moves to overcome it.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

Microsoft is a big corporation in the world, they have the most advanced technology development platform in computer technology, and it's not good for hackers to make holes in their systems to commit crimes. Although it's not their fault, their reputation has been affected, and they will definitely have new moves to overcome it.

Whose reputation is it going to affect?

If that of Microsoft, then how come that it's not their fault? If not theirs, then whose is it? Apart from that, Microsoft has a very long history of security vulnerabilities and successful attacks against every flavor of Windows existing or ever existed out there, so yet another one won't hurt them much. In fact, port 445 used in Windows networking is one of the most vulnerable and hacked ports in history, up to a point where you seriously question whether Microsoft is not deliberately leaving it vulnerable. If not, then we can only imagine how crappy is the rest of the Windows code

lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

If that of Microsoft, then how come that it's not their fault? If not theirs, then whose is it? Apart from that, Microsoft has a very long history of security vulnerabilities and successful attacks against every flavor of Windows existing or ever existed out there, so yet another one won't hurt them much. In fact, port 445 used in Windows networking is one of the most vulnerable and hacked ports in history, up to a point where you seriously question whether Microsoft is not deliberately leaving it vulnerable. If not, then we can only imagine how crappy is the rest of the Windows code

Crappy but most used OS, how come?
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

Crappy but most used OS, how come?

One billion flies cannot be wrong

Other than that, it is not the most used OS out there. At least, not any more. Android seems to be the one. But please don't tell that you actually meant desktop OS'es since ransomware would be just happy to infect anything that it could potentially be run on (if that were possible). After all, we are talking about that WannaCry thing, right? Though I don't really think that Android is somehow much better or less crappy overall than any flavor of Windows (if only for the Linux kernel hidden under the hood)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: