Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Under 1,000/Day Are Piling In - You Are Risking 0.001/BTC/Less Than US$1.00  (Read 429 times)
seafarer124 (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

After posting yesterday I have been watching the number of people registering for CryptoBitx, hundreds every day.  Once you have registered you can see the counter.

All you are risking is as mentioned in the title.

All it takes is to know two people that use Bitcoin, those two know two and so on.

There are no advertising fees, administration fees, does not expire, etc.  NO FEES AT ALL.

All payments are made to your personal wallet, your choice.  CryptoBitx DOES NOT hold any BTC on their site.

One of the major differences between this site and others that I can see is, once your line is full, any additional members spill over to the next member on your downline.

This ensures that everybody down the line benefits.  In time, nothing needs to be done, sit back and watch the payments come in.  As long as you upgrade to each level once your income is greater than outgoing BTC there is nothing to be concerned about.

I do not normally get involved in these schemes, but, when I saw how little was at stake it was worth trying for fun.  0.001/BTC, less than US$1.00 is not life threatening.  I have already received my 0.001/BTC back plus more, not much more, but it is working.

If you are interested and would like to try, please see the link below in the signature box.

I am more than happy to answer any positive replies.

I do not wish to debate if this is ethical or any other reason it should not be happening.  I know the company is also making money, that is the point of being in business.  If both parties are happy, that is all that matters.

I am only promoting CryptoBitx as I know it could make a difference to many less fortunate than myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:07:40 PM

Invest what you can afford to loose!! Everyone should.be aware that investing or joining in an investment is always risky, better not to join in this kinds of ponzis this days.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I cant still join even there is someone already paid in their investment.. that honestly all are same just fake and trying to scam people..
Much better for safety to stay away.. but if you can afford to lose just like other said it is ok..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seafarer124 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:20:21 AM

Amuses me, this a gambling forum and gamblers risk large sums of money.  Most comments are negative.

What I have shown you is risking US$1.00 with a huge potential upside.  This is not a scam.  I waste more than US$1.00 every day of the year on non-essential items.

I would love to see young families, people with debt and others less fortunate succeed.

This is a simple and inexpensive way to make real changes to your life.

CryptoBitx does not hold any Bitcoin on their website they cannot steal your funds.  All funds are held in a wallet of your choice.

Banks and corporations are a scam and most accept the fact and let themselves get robbed every single day.

seafarer124 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:33:17 AM

If anyone would care to try CryptoBitx I will make you an offer.

If you lose I will refund your loss.

I would need proof of your loss, ie. screen shots etc.

Send me your wallet address for the refund.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

I am only promoting CryptoBitx as I know it could make a difference to many less fortunate than myself.

You are full of shit.
This is a classic pyramid scheme that will end in tears for the majority of players, whilst enriching the earlier entrants/admin i.e. yourself.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: