Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Have] Payoneer [Want] Bitcoin Preev+ 0%  (Read 460 times)
graphicalx (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

Upto $150. So if you want $ in your Payoneer, I'll send direct user-user transfer.
Will use Preev.com rate

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

Upto $150. So if you want $ in your Payoneer, I'll send direct user-user transfer.
Will use Preev.com rate
I can provide you BTC but my rates are preev+25% and we use escrow and you pay escrow charges

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

I'm not in a hurry, this post is for those needing Payoneer any time in the future Smiley
Preev +- 0%

tricklespot

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Will use Preev.com rate
I can provide you BTC but my rates are preev+25% and we use escrow and you pay escrow charges

nobody is stupid enough to sell payoneer for +25%
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Will use Preev.com rate

Agreed.
I noticed a couple of Payoneer users trying to sell BTC and receive money on Payoneer, which is why I opened this thread. Payoneer transfers to existing users are free and instant. I'm not in a hurry to buy, so at any moment someone wants USD in Payoneer, I'm here. Preev+0

TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

Will use Preev.com rate

Agreed.
I noticed a couple of Payoneer users trying to sell BTC and receive money on Payoneer, which is why I opened this thread. Payoneer transfers to existing users are free and instant. I'm not in a hurry to buy, so at any moment someone wants USD in Payoneer, I'm here. Preev+0
People on this forum aren't really interested in payoneer unless they want to make a profit, if you think you can do this transaction without any fees your in the wrong forum, why would I pay a fee to buy bitcoin and sell it to you for something that will charge me to withdraw the funds?

That is probably the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard, I can promise you no one will show interested in doing this transaction.
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

Will use Preev.com rate

Agreed.
People on this forum aren't really interested in payoneer unless they want to make a profit, if you think you can do this transaction without any fees your in the wrong forum, why would I pay a fee to buy bitcoin and sell it to you for something that will charge me to withdraw the funds?

That is probably the dumbest reasoning I have ever heard, I can promise you no one will show interested in doing this transaction.

Reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743986.0
Reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697885.0

Above trades were because they needed money in their card in exchange for BTC, were even willing to pay more = loss. Hence this post is for helping such people out.
Now please go and waste someone else's time

TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

Will use Preev.com rate

Agreed.

Reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743986.0
Reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697885.0

Above trades were because they needed money in their card in exchange for BTC, were even willing to pay more = loss. Hence this post is for helping such people out.
Now please go and waste someone else's time
First of all you need to learn to read and you can see no one showed any interest in all those useless threads since last year, no one really cares about payoneer on this forum coz it's basically a waste of money and time.
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

Ok Smiley Thank you for your contribution. Bye bye

vincent85

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

I like your offer with tight spread, I can do payoneer, but my direction is payoneer to btc.
I think payoneer is solid than paypal
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

I like your offer with tight spread, I can do payoneer, but my direction is payoneer to btc.

Thanks! Sorry, not doing that direction.
I have like $50-70 in Payoneer willing to sell.

COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:47:12 PM

my rates are preev+ 30% i can buy all you have if you interested just reply me

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
graphicalx (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

my rates are preev+ 30% i can buy all you have if you interested just reply me

As mentioned before, not in a hurry to sell. This is just a not-for-profit service for Payoneer users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: