Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:49:15 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 05:59:44 AM by LordAltcoin

Several coins have been delisted from Bittrex and then re-listed.

Coins have also had the "delisting" removed and continued to be on Bittrex.

TAKE ACTION:

CONTACT BITTREX CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

You can find the small, text "CONTACT"  on the bottom right of any Bittrex page.

This take you to Bittrex Support.  If it is your first time using support, you have to log in with your account email address, then create new password, that will be used to log into support. So look at Bittrex support like a new website, with new log in password.

Then you will see "Contact Us" and select option and simply select "GENERAL QUESTION"

and write Email, like the one i sent this morning.

OUTLINE.

1- Project is alive and ongoing and has bright future ahead
2- Team (Augmentors) are backed by genuine, well known people (and not unknown scam artists like a lot of tokens on their site)
3- Ask them to reconsider their choice.  (Bittrex have reversed these delsitings before).

PLEASE keep communication to Bittrex as polite and professional as possible.

One last thing, coin is still trading on Tux Exchange, but that exchange looks pretty much dead so i strongly advice DO NOT send $DTB to tux exchange.
https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC

If Bittrex decide to stick with their decision, then you will have to move $DTB tokens to Counter party wallet.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using the desktop application "FreeWallet" (from counterparty, not the shady ETH related one)

https://freewallet.io/

Downlaod for your OS and then you will be given a 12 word seed (password) write this down, store it securely and anytime, anywhere in the world you want to access your tokens, simply add the 12 word seed (password).

There is only ONE DEPOSIT Address.   The single BTC Deposit address, is the address you use to send $DTB (and any other counterparty token to).

Anyone that needs help with this, feel free to reach out to me here in DM and i will happily help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:13:29 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 09:46:56 AM by sammy007

This week's update is a day early because of Good Friday being tomorrow

GFY.

Game removal - predicted.
Delisting - predicted.

My next prediction either is it's completely dead with dead "development" or they will come up with BS and ofer blockchain assets conversion into in game BS balance and abandon any crypto part of the game.
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:21:04 AM

Game Removal from app store was simply because there is going to be a new version.

Delisting, is super harsh, vol and buy support were low, but its a brutal Bear Market. There are many more coins, with Zero development on Bittrex they could have chosen.

I would not be surprised to see:

1- Bittrex reverse the decision.
or
2- New version released, does well and Bittrex relist $DTB.

Should Bittrex delist then for now, i highly advise everyone to send coins to COunterparty wallet.  Freewallet.io have just released update also.  For now, this is what people need to do.

Definitely dont panic sell coins for pennies.
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:58:34 AM

My next prediction either is it's completely dead with dead "development" or they will come up with BS and ofer blockchain assets conversion into in game BS balance and abandon any crypto part of the game.

I think these scenarios are quite possible because they're currently struggling on both game and crypto sides. IMHO they never really needed crypto in the first place apart from financing the project. And BTW, peeps on Telegram say that sharks like Vinny Lingham didn't invest in Databits, they invested in the company's equity, so I guess they don't give a damn about DTB, only about game development. Sadly enough, DTB investors get fucked in both scenarios.
MestocX

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:15:30 AM

I was an ICO investor back when this project started glad to see it coming along nicely. Very cool looking forward to seeing it complete Cheesy
A decent project with a use case scenario and it looks fun as well.
KawaBunGa

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:18:58 AM

I was an ICO investor back when this project started glad to see it coming along nicely. Very cool looking forward to seeing it complete Cheesy
A decent project with a use case scenario and it looks fun as well.

Yeah, fun as hell. Get out of here, spammer
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:45:10 AM

I think these scenarios are quite possible because they're currently struggling on both game and crypto sides. IMHO they never really needed crypto in the first place apart from financing the project. And BTW, peeps on Telegram say that sharks like Vinny Lingham didn't invest in Databits, they invested in the company's equity, so I guess they don't give a damn about DTB, only about game development. Sadly enough, DTB investors get fucked in both scenarios.

OMG stop that bullshit okay? You don't really know how much that faggot bought via ICO or via other scam technics like early ICO. He just liquidated all that scam and his stake in a company was just a way to promote it. He simply dumped that crap with profit and launched another ICO scam aka civic.
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:53:57 AM

REMINDER

Use Freewallet.io  application for your computer to store your $DTB tokens until a new exchange is found.

ITs really easy to use Freewallet.io

Simply select the Download for your OS EG: Windows 32 bit  or 64 bit or Apple IOS.

Then run program (as normal).

VERY IMPORTANT

You will be given a 12 word passphrase to write down (offline, do not store passphrase on computer)
Write it down in SEVERAL PLACES (pen paper) and keep it very safe and secure.

This is your "key" to your coins / tokens. With the 12 word passphrase you can access your wallet anywhere in the world, as when you sign into wallet you can enter original/old passphrase  or simply create new wallet if you want more than one wallet.

Why would you want more than 1 wallet?

Lets say you have 100k DTB tokens, would be a good idea to split them up into 4 wallets. (so you will have 4 different passphrases each of 12 words).

IF anyone wants to sell $DTB in chunks, let me know via DM i will buy $DTB for 250 sats. Thank you.
KawaBunGa

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

OMG stop that bullshit okay? You don't really know how much that faggot bought via ICO or via other scam technics like early ICO. He just liquidated all that scam and his stake in a company was just a way to promote it. He simply dumped that crap with profit and launched another ICO scam aka civic.
Yeah, you're probably right. To think about it, we actually don't know much. Should've thought about it earlier. A good lesson for me, at least a pretty expensive one  Cheesy
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:20:19 PM

Hey guys,

Quick update from our side regarding the Bittrex situation:
Medium Update

We are still waiting for a response from Bittrex, but we are already looking at other opportunities for Databits. We'll make sure to update you if and when we know more.
Note that our development of the game is unaffected by this, and testing at the end of the month is still going ahead.

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:33:01 PM

Hey guys,

Medium Update

We are still waiting for a response from Bittrex, but we are already looking at other opportunities for Databits. We'll make sure to update you if and when we know more.
Note that our development of the game is unaffected by this, and testing at the end of the month is still going ahead.
Why bittrex delist this project from exchange? many project basic game stop development or pause bacause no idea or no make interest investment
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

Hey guys,

Medium Update

Have you got any response from them regarding the delisting from bittrex? I guess they have been delisted you from their exchange for lack of your development and there is no chance to be listed on bittrex once again.
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:35:27 AM

Hey guys,

Medium Update

Have you got any response from them regarding the delisting from bittrex? I guess they have been delisted you from their exchange for lack of your development and there is no chance to be listed on bittrex once again.

Bittrex unlikely to reply. 

But i can say with some certainty why they delisted $DTB in order of importance.

1- Lack of daily vol.  This is No.1 reason why any coin will get kicked from Bittrex.

Then if they check the medium post updates to track progress of project, they will have seen the following.

2- Founders leaving. Yes, Kyle and Michael left the ship on "Mutual" agreement.  I personally like to think it was because, they did not want to change the style of the game, and thus, "threw toys out of pram" and quit. PRetty sure this is how it actually went down. The project is far better off without them.

3- ERC development halted. This was a major blow, it was a mistake to work with some unknown company "Nona" when there was very good options in the crypto space they could have worked with.

SO....  Coins have been delisted from Bittrex and relisted, so it is possible.

If all of the points above are addressed.

1- Coin finds new exchange and has 5btc min daily vol.
2- Update on the current size of team and who is leading it.
3- ERC developments continued.

Then $DTB would be back on Bittrex.

What i personally would like to see. A hell of a lot more details in the updates, they are really thin on information and progress report. 

So for now. PLEASE move coins to Freewallet.io  (Counter party wallet)  Thank you and keep positive in this, dark, depressing time.
KawaBunGa

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:10:30 PM

2- Founders leaving. Yes, Kyle and Michael left the ship on "Mutual" agreement.  I personally like to think it was because, they did not want to change the style of the game, and thus, "threw toys out of pram" and quit. PRetty sure this is how it actually went down. The project is far better off without them.

And I think they just wanted to distance themselves from this failure. Like what happens next is not their fault. Period.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:28:00 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 09:09:54 AM by drays

Last years Bittrex has a definite policy - if they announce a coin for delisting, they WILL delist it, period. Few years back the policy was different, but it is officially changed some time ago, and there was no exception from the rule since - they always delist announced coin, even if they did a mistake and marked it for delisting by mistake.

But that doesn't mean they won't list it again. IF the project stays alive and thrives, they would definitely consider listing it again. They care of their money first (and of reputation - as soon as it helps them make money Wink).

On a different topic - I didn't follow the project lately, and didn't know Michael has left the project... So it looks like he betrayed his childhood dream heh Smiley. All the pre-sale markleting was focused on the fact that, besides having absolutely no appropriate skills for developing this kind of project, he has instead huge motivation, as he dreamed of making such game from his early childhood... and now he left it. Well, people like him apparently drop their "dream" when money flow stops Grin

In any case, would be nice to know who is still working on the project, and how much money is left (if any). BTW, what happened to @VintageBazaar?

... this space is not for rent ...
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:21:53 AM

They have been delisted and they have no progress to list it again so there is almost no chance to make it listed again. And price will decrease rapidly.
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:20:23 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 05:04:04 PM by LordAltcoin

Do not be Surprised to see $DTB back on a exchange within the next 30 days.

Im told A lot of work is being done in the background to make it happen.  
Would also coincide with the launch of the new version of the game.  

You can also notice $DTB is being bought daily on Bittrex, the irony, is that it has more vol now, than it had in the last few months.
So clearly, there is still a lot of faith and belief in the project.

Every cloud has a silver lining, and i think this will go down as a Blessing in Disguise.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Keep things positive here and on social media and feel free to post your helpful Suggestions below.

EG: What could Augmentors do better in terms of,communication, updates/game progress.

Give as much detail feedback as possible on the new version of Augmentors Game.

Suggest ideas on how $DTB can be used outside of the game as well as in the game.

Suggest exchanges you use and trust for $DTB to be listed on.

Positivity makes Progress.
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 02:00:26 PM

Hey guys,

Here is an update with a message from our CEO:

Hi all,

I had a meeting with Bittrex to discuss their reasons for deciding to delist $DTB, and the way forward from here.

The three main reasons were:
1) $DTB being a Counterparty token.
2) Low trading volumes.
3) The game being removed from the App & Play Stores, as this meant that the token no longer had utility.

Although we had been keeping them updated on all our development plans and were in constant communication with them, we understand their reasoning.

Bittrex noted that after a minimum of 90 days, we may apply for relisting. However, we will only do this once we have moved $DTB from Counterparty and the game is back on the App & Play Stores to ensure that our application is accepted.

We’re also still looking at other opportunities, and we’ll let you know any details as soon as we’re in a position to do so. Right now, our focus continues to be on developing a fun, successful game.

Thanks again for your patience and continued support.

Gert Kruger
Augmentors CEO

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:41:03 PM

Hey guys,

Here is an update with a message from our CEO:

Hi all,

I had a meeting with Bittrex to discuss their reasons for deciding to delist $DTB, and the way forward from here.

The three main reasons were:
2) Low trading volumes.
3) The game being removed from the App & Play Stores, as this meant that the token no longer had utility.

Although we had been keeping them updated on all our development plans and were in constant communication with them, we understand their reasoning.

Bittrex noted that after a minimum of 90 days, we may apply for relisting. However, we will only do this once we have moved $DTB from Counterparty and the game is back on the App & Play Stores to ensure that our application is accepted.

We’re also still looking at other opportunities, and we’ll let you know any details as soon as we’re in a position to do so. Right now, our focus continues to be on developing a fun, successful game.

Thanks again for your patience and continued support.

Gert Kruger
Augmentors CEO

Thanks for posting this here Phil, i would not have seen it otherwise.

This is actually good news. 

1- Counterparty token, the move from XCP should be made priority, seems like they will be axing a lot of XCP tokens.
2- Low Trading Vol.   As expected.
3- This is not a problem as removal from app store was "self-done" and simply because the game is changing to a new version.

So at least 2 out of the 3 issues can easily be addressed.    No.2 could be resolved with the game being more popular and being tokenized so people could trade in game "gems" to dtb and such.

Enjib platform would be a very good option for Augmentors also, Enjin is clearly going places and will be huge contender in this space for games, i suspect No.1 by end of the year.  Just like Binance is fast becoming No.1 Exchange in the world.

Nice of Bittrex to get in touch, so high hopes for the future.

Please keep us updated with updates from Slack and Telegram as i dont have access.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

I don't get it. Is Counterparty forbidden, or does Bittrex have personal issues with Counterparty developers..? Are they going to delist all Counterparty tokens they have on their exchange, and why would they do it? I understand Counterparty and Omni are a bit out of fashion at the moment, but delisting a token because it is based on a non-fashionable (but still perfectly valid and viable) technology, is pure nonsense. I suppose there may be misunderstanding there.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: