Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

It SCAM-ICO has not yet closed, why make such useless projects, which is not something that anyone will not be necessary, but they are not what are related to its technology, invented by a team made-up of receipt of BTC, why all this
can't you figure that out...it easy...so there will be less investment capital available when the totally legit ICO your touting goes live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

haven't taken a deeper look yet, but is there a way to invest less than 0.134 btc which is the silver package at this moment?

No. Silver package at 0.134 BTC is the smallest investment accepted.

Heh, I decided to give this a chance and buy a couple of silver packages (invest a minimum just to justify the time I spent reading all the info on this project..).
Went ahead, just to find out the share of silver package already decreased from 2000 to 1870 few minutes ago Sad. Hate being on zeitnot  Angry

I think I'll let this pass by. Good luck guys.
   The wildcard here is that the creatures may be more valuable than the bonuses

Interesting... Each package offers a possibility to redeem one of several creatures... This question to the ones who already purchased: are you able to actually choose and reserve the specific creature right after purchasing the package, or you are just left with the option to redeem one of them at a later stage?
good question. also, how will choices be sorted out? first come first serve?

After the ico there will be a moment to select your creatures. It will be based on first come first served. For example there are 51 god tokens in total. Divided into three god creatures (17 each). If I come first I can pick one of the three. If I come last I am stuck with the one that remains.
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 03:06:06 PM by Mlich

Hi everyone,

Here's an update on the ICO:

So far, we have raised 612 BTC, worth more than US $600,000 at current market rates. We have achieved this amount of funding through the support of the 142 ICO participants. With the sale running until February 28, we are confident we will reach our goal of US $1 million and would like to thank the community for your support and participation:

Here is a breakdown of our ICO sales by package (this breakdown is current as of February 3, 2017):

Silver: 99 sold

Ruby: 38 sold

Gold: 43 sold

Diamond: 66 sold

Platinum: 51 sold (SOLD OUT)

There is still plenty of time to get your hands on some Databits. And whether you participate in the ICO or not, we would like to thank everyone again for their interest in our project and we hope you all will try out our game when it launches!

EDIT: This post has been edited to correct some errors. We left out the number sold for Gold packages, it has now been added. Also, Platinum packages are SOLD OUT, but the number of packages sold is 51, not 45.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

Hi everyone,

Here's an update on the ICO:

So far, we have raised 612 BTC, worth more than US $600,000 at current market rates. We have achieved this amount of funding through the support of the 142 ICO participants. With the sale running until February 28, we are confident we will reach our goal of US $1 million and would like to thank the community for your support and participation:

Here is a breakdown of our ICO sales by package (this breakdown is current as of February 3, 2017):

Silver: 99 sold

Ruby: 38 sold

Diamond: 66 sold

Platinum: 45 sold (SOLD OUT)

There is still plenty of time to get your hands on some Databits. And whether you participate in the ICO or not, we would like to thank everyone again for their interest in our project and we hope you all will try out our game when it launches!

Gold packages??
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:05:43 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 03:06:02 PM by drays

Platinum: 45 sold (SOLD OUT)

There are 51 god creatures, but sold out after 45 Platinum packages sold?
So what about the remaining 6 god creatures? Are they reserved for something/somebody?

Also as previous poster mentioned, its nice to know how many packages are remaining. I thought the number was equal to total number of creatures of specific range (rookie, champion, etc), but this is obviously not the case.

... this space is not for rent ...
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:08:51 PM

Sick, this looks so scammy, yet people invested 600 BTC already?
Sound like fake news to me. But if it is true, dayum, people are naive.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
realm

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

Has any of the escrowers confirmed that they escrow for the project?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:47:27 PM

Here: http://www.augmentorsgame.com/token-sale-ico/and here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeldeon

we have Michael Deon.

Here: http://www.coindesk.com/south-africas-shark-tank-saw-first-bitcoin-investment/
"After Shark Tank, Vinny threw us in at the deep end and basically told us to figure it out," said Michael Joubert, creator of the Augmentors game and lead developer on the project.
he is named Michael Joubert

How many surnames does that guy have? Is this the same person?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

Has any of the escrowers confirmed that they escrow for the project?

To some extend: look at https://twitter.com/vinnylingham?lang=en. Linghham retweets Augmentors tweets, so he sorta confirms he is aware. In any case, he is one of those who will be getting those money (invested USD 35K, collects USD 1M), so not sure how he could be considered to be an escrow. There is no escrow actually if you look on the website info.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:25:20 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 10:41:29 PM by drays

Sick, this looks so scammy, yet people invested 600 BTC already?
Sound like fake news to me. But if it is true, dayum, people are naive.

Indeed, this project makes me nervous: from one side I feel some kind of FOMO looking on this, but from another side what I see is - rookie developers (the lead ones do not even have higher education, as far as I can see) with zero experience, greedy investors who backed the project by 50-60 BTC, just to collect 1000+ BTC now. He doesn't even need to do anything, his money are reimbursed. All this is backed only by three "secondary" developers, who are professional. But are they enough?
And this is topped with crazily high investments (625 BTC already) made by unknown people.

Don't think this is blatant scam (the team members will definitely try to do something), but I am practically sure that team cannot complete the game (hence the Terms&Conditions), but most probably this allows a good pump at some stage, for the whales invested right at the beginning to sell their stash before the rest of the public understands this was a money grab. I am still reading all the info about, but this is the impression I got at the moment.

The funny thing is - even now, during the ICO, potential investor's concerns remain unanswered. I imagine how investors will be dealt with after the ICO Grin

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

German Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777979.msg17736505#msg17736505
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

I am still reading all the info about, but this is the impression I got at the moment.

I read it "all". It isn't too much info, website looks OKAY, nice images, even a little video. Nothing about ingame dynamics etc., though. No real roadmap. Nothing. And I couldn't find much about this fantastic team.

The funny thing is - even now, during the ICO, potential investor's concerns remain unanswered. I imagine how investors will be dealt with after the ICO Grin
Haha, yeah, very good point.

Sad thing is, I really would love something like this to be created for real, I would love this to look not-scammy - but in it's current state I feel like I am MUCH better off just holding my bitcoin.
Maybe I am wrong and this turns out to be great project... but I highly doubt it. Sad

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:34:34 AM

I am still reading all the info about, but this is the impression I got at the moment.

I read it "all". It isn't too much info, website looks OKAY, nice images, even a little video. Nothing about ingame dynamics etc., though. No real roadmap. Nothing. And I couldn't find much about this fantastic team.

Haha, yeah, very good point.

Sad thing is, I really would love something like this to be created for real, I would love this to look not-scammy - but in it's current state I feel like I am MUCH better off just holding my bitcoin.
Maybe I am wrong and this turns out to be great project... but I highly doubt it. Sad
I wish more teams provide evidence for investor confidence
so there is no doubt this diproyek ...
information about this project already hit the target ... automatic project will succeeds, not a reason to fail

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 08:02:12 AM

Augmentors in the news! Smiley http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/05/augmentors-ico/

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
SupZ

Activity: 139

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

Could be paid by the devs to publish.

At this stage we need a statement from the team to clarify scam suspicions...
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

It SCAM-ICO has not yet closed, why make such useless projects, which is not something that anyone will not be necessary, but they are not what are related to its technology, invented by a team made-up of receipt of BTC, why all this

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Someone has asked on the Slack for the team to comment on the thread. If it's urgent I recommend going there for the fastest information.

I'm not sure what scam suspicions you're alluding to.

---------

I've also asked for the packages figure to be corrected as I believe some of those figures weren't correct
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:22:55 PM

Whats this 'WE'? You want to speak for me? Put some effort into research and link the evidence, like most serious investors do. Lazy little oiks typing scam, aint achieving shit. 
redhero

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

it is a risk project but I like, i will support a blockchain base game. Today too many useless coin are created, we need a real blockchain game to bring more people to understand blockchain. i will buy a sliver package only becasue of interesting.I don't care the result.
SupZ

Activity: 139

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:10:08 PM

Whats this 'WE'? You want to speak for me? Put some effort into research and link the evidence, like most serious investors do. Lazy little oiks typing scam, aint achieving shit. 

No need to be rude. You're attitude is much like all the scammers who get pissed of and think they're better than the others.
You put yourself into the "we". I refer to people (in the previous page) who are asking and haven't get any answers.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

it is a risk project but I like, i will support a blockchain base game. Today too many useless coin are created, we need a real blockchain game to bring more people to understand blockchain. i will buy a sliver package only becasue of interesting.I don't care the result.

All the invesment is risk, invest you can afford to lose.
I think it is a great project because games based on the bitcoin blockchain

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: