Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

it is a risk project but I like, i will support a blockchain base game. Today too many useless coin are created, we need a real blockchain game to bring more people to understand blockchain. i will buy a sliver package only becasue of interesting.I don't care the result.

All the invesment is risk, invest you can afford to lose.
I think it is a great project because games based on the bitcoin blockchain

Yes, it seems that this project will work accurately and bring profit to investors.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhero

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

it is a risk project but I like, i will support a blockchain base game. Today too many useless coin are created, we need a real blockchain game to bring more people to understand blockchain. i will buy a sliver package only becasue of interesting.I don't care the result.

Yes, it seems that this project will work accurately and bring profit to investors.
i don't think it will bring big profit for investors, I just want to support the real purpose to reduce the distance between cryptocurrey world and normal world.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

i don't think it will bring big profit for investors, I just want to support the real purpose to reduce the distance between cryptocurrey world and normal world.
My new favourite poster. Someone who gets it ^^^
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Here's an update on the ICO:

So far, we have raised 612 BTC, worth more than US $600,000 at current market rates. We have achieved this amount of funding through the support of the 142 ICO participants. With the sale running until February 28, we are confident we will reach our goal of US $1 million and would like to thank the community for your support and participation:

Here is a breakdown of our ICO sales by package (this breakdown is current as of February 3, 2017):

Silver: 99 sold

Ruby: 38 sold

Gold: 43 sold

Diamond: 66 sold

Platinum: 51 sold (SOLD OUT)

There is still plenty of time to get your hands on some Databits. And whether you participate in the ICO or not, we would like to thank everyone again for their interest in our project and we hope you all will try out our game when it launches!

EDIT: This post has been edited to correct some errors. We left out the number sold for Gold packages, it has now been added. Also, Platinum packages are SOLD OUT, but the number of packages sold is 51, not 45.

Updated
CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

Yes real utility/usecase is important and is one of the things I think about when looking at ICO's.

However I am also in this business of 'big profits' and I can also see Augmentors doing well in this regard Smiley
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:20:45 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 03:32:28 PM by drays

@Mlich, @CryptoMrM:

thanks for clearing up the confusion with numbers.

Now I can see the number of packages is probably equal to number of creatures included.
Will calculate shortly and post.

Interesting enough - obviously the most investors here are bigger ones. The biggest packages are sold like crazy. This looks to be backed by whales more than by public...

@CryptoMrM: you seem to be very optimistic. I have few questions to you if you don't mind... Now you and other whales can post more without fear of diluting their investment (yes, I took notice of your previous post on this... Wink), because the big bonus time has passed (alas...), so now project has to try to attract the remaining funds at much less attractive price...
1. There are a lot of big investors apparently. What makes you think those investments are real? Have you met appropriate interest on Slack. Here at BCT, there was no interest shown up by most to now...
2. Aren't you concerned about the fact the lead developers are not professionals, and apparently do not have any experience and even appropriate education?

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Here I calculated and filled the total number of packages as promised above:
Would appreciate if someobody from the team confirms this is correct.

Here is a breakdown of our ICO sales by package (this breakdown is current as of February 3, 2017):

Silver: 99 sold (1300 total)

Ruby: 38 sold (900 total)

Gold: 43 sold (400 total)

Diamond: 66 sold (160 total)

Platinum: 51 sold (SOLD OUT) (51 total)

CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

@Mlich, @CryptoMrM:

Now I can see the number of packages is probably equal to number of creatures included.

Interesting enough - obviously the most investors here are bigger ones. The biggest packages are sold like crazy. This looks to be backed by whales more than by public...

@CryptoMrM: you seem to be very optimistic. I have few questions to you if you don't mind... Now you and other whales can post more without fear of diluting their investment (yes, I took notice of your previous post on this... Wink), because the big bonus time has passed (alas...), so now project has to try to attract the remaining funds at much less attractive price...
1. There are a lot of big investors apparently. What makes you think those investments are real? Have you met appropriate interest on Slack. Here at BCT, there was no interest shown up by most to now...
2. Aren't you concerned about the fact the lead developers are not professionals, and apparently do not have any experience and even appropriate education?

It's not the most widely publicised ICO and therefore I find more small-time investors miss ICO's like this. It also tends to be the 'whales' with enough brains to discern a potential profitable ICO when they see one. Likewise small-time investors are put off by other factors like potential scams and again sadly aren't sometimes able to tell. There's lots of different factors really, including the early notification to SoG investors who were already knowledgable in the area and probably wealthy enough. Could get into it but would probably end up going off on a tangent for ICO's in general.  

Well I don't mind posting, I know other 'whales' are deliberately not shouting from the roof-top. Personally I'm hoping for over $1 million of investment so I want to keep awareness up. It would be remiss of me to say the project still represents good value if you get in now or later. I said to someone earlier I don't enter ICO's for 20-30% profit Wink Furthermore the added package incentives such as limited cards can be played to your advantage if you choose the right package/creature. I am bias none the less.

1. It's quite clear to me that the investments are real. In a multitude of ways, not least the fact that if they weren't would imply the whole thing a scam. The escrow address can be viewed here FYI: https://blockchain.info/address/32m58KhzMxYFh5L6UVG6U2ort65snJffP9. I'm also one of the most frequent faces amongst cryptocurrency Slacks (I know it's terrible, but I like to know everything I can), so yes I recognise and know some active big 'whales'. With regards to Bitcointalk activity unfortunately I/we get the feeling the Augmentors team aren't the biggest fans or most experienced of Bitcointalk. This 'issue' has been raised. Likewise as you said people may be keeping quiet for fear of dilution. There may be other reasons too.

2. Of the listed team members two of the developers have years of experience behind them: http://bit.ly/2kfPDrF http://bit.ly/2jW4tov. The founders also have design, branding, management experience and innovation/ambition. Likewise the mentoring of verified, public figures in the two 'shark-tank' investors they have on board. It's quite enough to not have me worrying about such things.

Hope that helps Smiley
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

I bought a package and I just wanted to clarify I did everything correctly as I have never used counterparty before. I made a wallet at counterwallet.io, saved my passphrase then logged in. I clicked to purchase the package with tokenly. I entered the counter address during checkout, and sent the bitcoin from my desktop btc wallet to changely. After the btc confirms, I got an email from changely saying my order was confirmed. Nothing changed with the counterparty wallet though. Will the DTB be sent to the counterwallet somehow? And how will I get access to my token to redeem? Will it be sent to my email, or to the counterwallet?
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

I bought a package and I just wanted to clarify I did everything correctly as I have never used counterparty before. I made a wallet at counterwallet.io, saved my passphrase then logged in. I clicked to purchase the package with tokenly. I entered the counter address during checkout, and sent the bitcoin from my desktop btc wallet to changely. After the btc confirms, I got an email from changely saying my order was confirmed. Nothing changed with the counterparty wallet though. Will the DTB be sent to the counterwallet somehow? And how will I get access to my token to redeem? Will it be sent to my email, or to the counterwallet?
Yes and yes, into the counterparty wallet. Before this happens you will be asked to confirm that previously provided address, also.
CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:24:50 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 04:46:11 PM by CryptoMrM

Yes and yes, into the counterparty wallet. Before this happens you will be asked to confirm that previously provided address, also.

I'd also add from Adam B. Levine whose co-ordinating the ICO from the Tokenly side has asked me to respond from the Slack with:

"You've done everything right. You'll get an email to confirm your Counterparty Compatible Address before your tokens are distributed, which will be within a month of the close of the campaign. If you have any further questions email help@tokenly.com"

Furthermore to clarify for anyone asking, you can buy as many packages as you want.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

A few days ago I sent a submittion through spreadsheets with my e-mail about traslations bounty, im still waiting for an answer.
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

If I decide to buy a second package, or different package, can I use the same email and counterwallet address?
CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

A few days ago I sent a submittion through spreadsheets with my e-mail about traslations bounty, im still waiting for an answer.

There is a dedicated bounty channel on the Slack for easy/fast communication.

I have raised your issue there.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Guys sorry i missed a lot of information here I wonder how many ICO invested so far ? and there was available bonuses though i also looking for important information here,guys please let me know Kiss
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

Hi, PM me your email address and I'll have someone from the team get in contact with you.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

@Mlich, @CryptoMrM:

It's not the most widely publicised ICO and therefore I find more small-time investors miss ICO's like this. It also tends to be the 'whales' with enough brains to discern a potential profitable ICO when they see one. Likewise small-time investors are put off by other factors like potential scams and again sadly aren't sometimes able to tell. There's lots of different factors really, including the early notification to SoG investors who were already knowledgable in the area and probably wealthy enough. Could get into it but would probably end up going off on a tangent for ICO's in general.  

Well I don't mind posting, I know other 'whales' are deliberately not shouting from the roof-top. Personally I'm hoping for over $1 million of investment so I want to keep awareness up. It would be remiss of me to say the project still represents good value if you get in now or later. I said to someone earlier I don't enter ICO's for 20-30% profit Wink Furthermore the added package incentives such as limited cards can be played to your advantage if you choose the right package/creature. I am bias none the less.

1. It's quite clear to me that the investments are real. In a multitude of ways, not least the fact that if they weren't would imply the whole thing a scam. The escrow address can be viewed here FYI: https://blockchain.info/address/32m58KhzMxYFh5L6UVG6U2ort65snJffP9. I'm also one of the most frequent faces amongst cryptocurrency Slacks (I know it's terrible, but I like to know everything I can), so yes I recognise and know some active big 'whales'. With regards to Bitcointalk activity unfortunately I/we get the feeling the Augmentors team aren't the biggest fans or most experienced of Bitcointalk. This 'issue' has been raised. Likewise as you said people may be keeping quiet for fear of dilution. There may be other reasons too.

2. Of the listed team members two of the developers have years of experience behind them: http://bit.ly/2kfPDrF http://bit.ly/2jW4tov. The founders also have design, branding, management experience and innovation/ambition. Likewise the mentoring of verified, public figures in the two 'shark-tank' investors they have on board. It's quite enough to not have me worrying about such things.

Hope that helps Smiley

Well said. Nice observations.

For me, the risk/reward ratio is good on this one, not just for the valid points above, but also because of the work already gone into it, together with the stated intention to release an alpha in 3 months. This is not a game project at the start of its journey. Therefore a large amount of risk has been removed or reduced, already. I would avoid like the plague if this was just starting, as the percentage of newly born game projects that go on to release, is small.
Also, it would not be absolutely correct to approach this in the same way as coin release, where extra features, and updates, and news, etc. deciding what value it has at any given time. For me, its binary....it gets released within 6 months, and is used by thousands, or it does not. Stress-free gambling works for me.  

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

Hope that helps Smiley

For me, the risk/reward ratio is good on this one, not just for the valid points above, but also because of the work already gone into it, together with the stated intention to release an alpha in 3 months. This is not a game project at the start of its journey. Therefore a large amount of risk has been removed or reduced, already. I would avoid like the plague if this was just starting, as the percentage of newly born game projects that go on to release, is small.
Also, it would not be absolutely correct to approach this in the same way as coin release, where extra features, and updates, and news, etc. deciding what value it has at any given time. For me, its binary....it gets released within 6 months, and is used by thousands, or it does not. Stress-free gambling works for me.  

Thanks a lot guys, @CryptoMrM and @stereotype, thats really helpful.

There is just one more question raised by @stereotype post... I exactly had an impression this is a game project at the start of journey, as I have not seen any 3D animation or such parts of the game released for public to get some feeling of the game. The 2D pictures of characters, and two videos are not telling me much, as that could be done by painter and video artist, without any real 3D rendering.
So when you tell this game project has a lot already, do mean there are real things to look at - such as parts of source code, some 3D animated user controlled flash pieces or .3DS files? Or you base on the pictures and videos only? BTW, it could be helpful to tell the developers to release few working pieces, so people get the feeling there is something already achieved during the pre-alpha stage... This could tremendously help with investments, I suppose.

CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:25:34 PM

Why thank you Smiley

I'm slightly less binary especially in the short/mid term. Not going to get into all of it here though.
CryptoMrM

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:37:38 PM

Thanks a lot guys, @CryptoMrM and @stereotype, thats really helpful.

There is just one more question raised by @stereotype post... I exactly had an impression this is a game project at the start of journey, as I have not seen any 3D animation or such parts of the game released for public to get some feeling of the game. The 2D pictures of characters, and two videos are not telling me much, as that could be done by painter and video artist, without any real 3D rendering.
So when you tell this game project has a lot already, do mean there are real things to look at - such as parts of source code, some 3D animated user controlled flash pieces or .3DS files? Or you base on the pictures and videos only? BTW, it could be helpful to tell the developers to release few working pieces, so people get the feeling there is something already achieved during the pre-alpha stage... This could tremendously help with investments, I suppose.

No probs.

The short answer to your question is: I don't expect to have that level of development presented in ICO like this.

I don't know if you meant this question with regards to 'proof' or from a point of analysing the effectiveness or otherwise of the code. I only mention this as you previously questioned whether funds were actually being invested. Not trying to be rude and it's certainly a good thing to ask questions Smiley

I believe parts of the code/imagery have been developed already. As I said I rarely see an ICO with more than a proof-of-concept. Normally because the funding is required to fund the development of the project. In this sense any additional content/context such as pictures/videos as you've mentioned is useful.

I agree the more of the finished product released could bolster investors interest. I would imagine there may also be disadvantage with releasing unfinished code as-well though. Either way I'm happy with the current progress of things so I have no reason to request such things.

Lastly I'd note the Slack is useful in communicating with the developers and the rest of the team. They have on occasion posted pictures of game development. See below:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: