Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I have switched to mutual betting and why you should too!  (Read 769 times)
bitcoinmaster44 (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

I don't bet on every game with biggest odds. I will not bet for San Marino against Germany even if the odds would be 50 x. I'm a sports fan, I follow all news etc.

My weekend results:

Andy Murray vs Michael Zverev x 11.962 | https://www.onehash.com/event/tennis/australian_open_atp/36857

So Andy Murray is winning almost everything from 2 - 3 months. There is always a moment in sports when your strike is stopped. I watched previous games of Zverev and he was playing very good and Murray doesn't like playing in hot temperatures .. so it happened

I'm just trying to prove that mutual betting system is better for betting for underdogs, because many people if they see "Barcelona", "Real Madrid", "Andy Murray" etc they just click "Bet" and don't check any statstics, current form of opponents and the odds are getting higher Smiley

I hope that I will have more examples. Of course I'm not always right - I lost 2 other bets during this weekend. But one win with odds >10 it's still on big plus!

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

I don't bet on every game with biggest odds. I will not bet for San Marino against Germany even if the odds would be 50 x. I'm a sports fan, I follow all news etc.

My weekend results:

Andy Murray vs Michael Zverev x 11.962 | https://www.onehash.com/event/tennis/australian_open_atp/36857

So Andy Murray is winning almost everything from 2 - 3 months. There is always a moment in sports when your strike is stopped. I watched previous games of Zverev and he was playing very good and Murray doesn't like playing in hot temperatures .. so it happened

I'm just trying to prove that mutual betting system is better for betting for underdogs, because many people if they see "Barcelona", "Real Madrid", "Andy Murray" etc they just click "Bet" and don't check any statstics, current form of opponents and the odds are getting higher Smiley

I hope that I will have more examples. Of course I'm not always right - I lost 2 other bets during this weekend. But one win with odds >10 it's still on big plus!
Good thinking, yes many sports betting gamblers will just check their past history, and if he or the team is strong and off course the odds also support always fav players and teams, so we will place a bet on them. But the fact is before placing any sports betting we have to check the recent performance of players or teams. Then only we can make a safe bet.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:32:21 AM

if you also applied this with nba games for sure you also earn big today since almost all the favored team loses today's games, gsw defeated by heat big odds for that and rockets and cavs as well 3 favored teams with a high odds loses and if that has been added to your list for sure it is another celebration for you good job.
BTCyuan$euro

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

OP I have tried your tactic yesterday: 2 bets won, 1 lost ... so very good. I have never tried mutual betting before, it's kind of fun.

I have won on NBA - Miami vs GSW: https://www.onehash.com/event/basketball/nba/16738  Odds were x 7,35 and Pelicans won against Cavs x 4.281

It would be nice to have option to sort events by highest odds. Do you think this is possible? I send request by mail to them  Grin

I see that today there is Copa del Rey game: Alaves vs  Alcorcon odds for now - x 14.938

Alaves won previous game 2:0, so Alcorcon will pressure to win and it's possible that they will win 0:1

What do you think ?
dollarbill$44

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

OP I have tried your tactic yesterday: 2 bets won, 1 lost ... so very good. I have never tried mutual betting before, it's kind of fun.

I have won on NBA - Miami vs GSW: https://www.onehash.com/event/basketball/nba/16738  Odds were x 7,35 and Pelicans won against Cavs x 4.281

It would be nice to have option to sort events by highest odds. Do you think this is possible? I send request by mail to them  Grin

I see that today there is Copa del Rey game: Alaves vs  Alcorcon odds for now - x 14.938

Alaves won previous game 2:0, so Alcorcon will pressure to win and it's possible that they will win 0:1

What do you think ?

Congrats! In this game I will bet on draw Smiley
bitcoinmaster44 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:06:05 PM

It was good week Smiley Specially in EFL Cup and FA Cup!

My bets won:

Liverpool vs Wolverhampton x 9.378 | https://www.onehash.com/event/football/fa_cup/32267

Man. United vs  Hull City x 8.010 | https://www.onehash.com/event/football/efl_cup/26489

Mutual betting <3

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

I will definitely keep this in mind when I try sports betting too. I haven't thought about making a strategy when playing with the odds during that. I'm trying to reflect on how I could make it profitable. It could be easier if you have knowledge of the sports you're trying to bet on, but it could also be interpreted as just numbers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:23:00 PM

How come you dont parlay any of your bets? If you would have for your OP you would have won 400X, and I see your posting your winning bets, but why don't you list all of your bets so we can see your return?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

At times it works getting good winning amount. Because for a player the odds will be very high and the opponent gets very low odds, only the luck is the factor which decides the winning in such matches. Mutual betting too cannot profit us depending upon strategy. Luck is much important else loss will be high than common betting.
dollarbill$44

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

At times it works getting good winning amount. Because for a player the odds will be very high and the opponent gets very low odds, only the luck is the factor which decides the winning in such matches. Mutual betting too cannot profit us depending upon strategy. Luck is much important else loss will be high than common betting.

Without luck in betting you can't do anything  But it's true that in mutual betting odds for underdogs are much better than in normal betting. I look forward to Arsenal vs Watford game, odds for now on Watfrod are 16.015 on this OneHash site
bitcoinmaster44 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

So you said that odds are worst in mutual betting? Best example is yesterdays game: Arsenal vs Watford https://www.onehash.com/event/football/premier_league/10881

Odds on Nitrogen:

Arsenal 1.221
Watford 14,050
Draw  7,30

Odds on OneHash (mutual betting system)

Arsenal 1,122
Watford 20.231
Draw 8,911

Thank you OneHash.com for the best odds <3 another day, another win Smiley

bur4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

So you said that odds are worst in mutual betting? Best example is yesterdays game: Arsenal vs Watford https://www.onehash.com/event/football/premier_league/10881

Odds on Nitrogen:

Arsenal 1.221
Watford 14,050
Draw  7,30

Odds on OneHash (mutual betting system)

Arsenal 1,122
Watford 20.231
Draw 8,911

Thank you OneHash.com for the best odds <3 another day, another win Smiley

I know it's an old topic, but I'm very curious:

@bitcoinmaster44 - did you continue your winning streak? Still considering mutual betting as your thing?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: