Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS} STRATIS Limited Edition Collectible coins only 100 Minted  (Read 11046 times)
VintageBazaar (OP)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 01:17:03 PM by VintageBazaar

UPDATE

New Supplier has copied the coin design and will soon go into prodctuion and coins will be finished and shipped in around 10 days from now (23rd Feb)
They will take 14 days or so to arrive (often getting held up in customs here for a few days).

So should be in hand by the start of March.

This is the updated image of the design  (which looks much more balanced now and better "laid out" than the previous design)
If anyone does not know, the first supplier minted all coins with "No.1" on them... and they did not give me a refund, simply stop replying to me.

So paid for this new design, hence the slight delay.

Please check First Post here and anyone who has yet to pay please do so by the end of the month
and send me the address you would like the coin sent to with payment.

Thank you.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syrush

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

Hi there, can you reserve n°95 for me, and n°43 for Gomen (Slack user) please ?   Smiley
Thanks !
VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

Hi there, can you reserve n°95 for me, and n°43 for Gomen (Slack user) please ?   Smiley
Thanks !

Hi Syrush, the Stratis coins are reserved for you and thank you for your payment.

Have a great day.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:32:26 AM

Interested in a coin. I would like to reserve #96, please. Will send payment and TXID info shortly via PM.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

Paid for the #96 coin! TXID: 507be482480b8795788517fb09623dfb4082d505d98f2b24d3287524d4d2b399

Also, I've sent you shipping details over PM.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:27:20 PM

Paid for the #96 coin! TXID: 507be482480b8795788517fb09623dfb4082d505d98f2b24d3287524d4d2b399

Also, I've sent you shipping details over PM.  Smiley

Thank. You Abiky,. All has been recorded thank you.  Last coins are getting minted and should have photos next week then coins two weeks later

VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:18:15 AM

Good Morning Guys.

I woke up with this video from the designer. 

https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/838633375636258816

at first i was like, OMG amazing! Then i realized, nearly puked and died, they made the same mistake as the first people......
Molded "No.1" into the coin.. and i really can not express, how many times i told them they all had to be individually numbered. 

Please accept my apologies for a further delay, i was told they would be ready at the end of this week, so fingers crossed. 

Hopefully this time next week the coins will be on the way to me (take around 10-14 days) then i can send them all out to you.

Once i have coins in hand, they will be sent SAME DAY to ALL who have paid, those who have not paid, have till end of month then they will be sold else where.

Many thanks Simon.

Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Good Morning Guys.

I woke up with this video from the designer. 

https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/838633375636258816

at first i was like, OMG amazing! Then i realized, nearly puked and died, they made the same mistake as the first people......
Molded "No.1" into the coin.. and i really can not express, how many times i told them they all had to be individually numbered. 

Please accept my apologies for a further delay, i was told they would be ready at the end of this week, so fingers crossed. 

Hopefully this time next week the coins will be on the way to me (take around 10-14 days) then i can send them all out to you.

Once i have coins in hand, they will be sent SAME DAY to ALL who have paid, those who have not paid, have till end of month then they will be sold else where.

Many thanks Simon.

shit happens. not your fault
VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

They would have to refund me about 50,000 hair eoots i have lost.   Cheesy

But hopefully not long now. Thank yu guys for understanding

VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

Very Happy this morning!

Coins have nearly been finished, just he laser numbers and they will be sent to me on Friday!

https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/841904313677012993

Please SHARE and RETWEET.

Nice video showing the coin, now with just "No."  (as it should of been) then space for numbers.

Sorry you have all had to wait extra weeks, sometimes things do not go to plan, but i can assure you all, as soon as they are in my hands (in around 14-20 days from now, i will send them all out the very same day, first class, with tracking.

I am sure you will all agree, these are the most beautiful, sexy crypto coins ever made. Stratis is an amazing project and this coin certainly does justice to all the hard work being done by the team behind the scenes.

So, ANYONE who has not sent me their address, please do so today.

1- tell me what number coin you have
2- give me your name and address.

Thank you.  

Again, many apologies for the length of time this has taken. It took 3 attempts to get this coin right... but very happy its looks as beautiful as it does.

Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Very Happy this morning!

Coins have nearly been finished, just he laser numbers and they will be sent to me on Friday!

https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/841904313677012993

Please SHARE and RETWEET.

Nice video showing the coin, now with just "No."  (as it should of been) then space for numbers.

Sorry you have all had to wait extra weeks, sometimes things do not go to plan, but i can assure you all, as soon as they are in my hands (in around 14-20 days from now, i will send them all out the very same day, first class, with tracking.

I am sure you will all agree, these are the most beautiful, sexy crypto coins ever made. Stratis is an amazing project and this coin certainly does justice to all the hard work being done by the team behind the scenes.

So, ANYONE who has not sent me their address, please do so today.

1- tell me what number coin you have
2- give me your name and address.

Thank you.  

Again, many apologies for the length of time this has taken. It took 3 attempts to get this coin right... but very happy its looks as beautiful as it does.

Awesome work mate!
tweetious

Activity: 1946
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:41:48 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 04:00:58 PM by tweetious

Congrats ! I really liked the final result!

The "1 per customer" limit is still valid? Any chance to increase it to "2 per customer" ? I am tempting to obtain another coin as well

In case that "1 per customer" is still valid, is is possible to acquire those second batch UHD Molded "No.1" coins instead?
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:18:24 PM

The coin looks great in the video!!  Are the pure silver versions going to be ready as well or is that for a future date?

VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

For the moment one per customer. But i might be able to open it up to 2.

The 1st and 2nd batch where not sent, i lost all the mo ey on first batch as they blamed it on me and i told them to destroy, the coins.

2nd batch i also told them to destroy the coins.

So the only ones in exsistance are this 3rd and final batch.

The pure  silver coin is work in progress, so hopefully will have more news after these have been dispatched.

It is looking like i will travel to the official mint here  and speak with them in person  The pure silver design will probally have standard round edge, but with the chain design around the outside edge of the front and back face of coin.  Will upload design as soon as i have it.

Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Hi Vintage,

I've been out for quite some time.  Did the number list change from the original 100 coins?  I did a payment of 250 stratis just now but when I looked on the list, my number #98 was already reserved and paid.  Let me know if I can still acquire one of the coins.  I also DM on Slack for my address.  Thanks.  The product looks great!

Maphistas

My Transaction ID: a10cf3ca130bfc66633adac236a2e29080bf077c9a095c281dbf346b9fb7a259-000
Just got the confirmation check:
Date: 3/17/2017 19:55

VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

Thank you Maphistas and to all those who have paid.

This is a screen shot of the postal service i will be using, i use this service for all posting of items and it has never failed me.

All i ask from the beautiful people here is the following, once i am ready to send coins.

1- you resend me your postal address making sure it is 100% accurate.
2- Add your contact number.

Now i know some of you are "private" which is absolutely fine..

BUT the coin will be sent having to be signed for.

Having your contact number  makes it easy for the delivery person to text you or cal to say the item will be deliver (that day)

also IMPORTANT should they fail to delivery item (you are not home or no one answered)

Then they can call you to tell you where to collect the item.

To confirm, i do not save any details, once i have packets made out, all addresses and contact numbers will be deleted.
I respect the privacy of all here.

Screenshot below is the service for outside of Europe
 (it says South Africa, but it is the same for any country outside of Europe)

You can see, same with European service, packet will inform me when it is delivered and also will need your signature and will also only be delivered to the address on the packet.

Many thanks.

VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

The coin looks great in the video!!  Are the pure silver versions going to be ready as well or is that for a future date?

Once i have dispatched all the coins here.  I can them proceed with the Silver Coin design.   I have been in talks with the official Mint here in Slovakia, Kreminca http://www.mint.sk/onas_historia.php?lang=en

"One of the world's oldest manufacturers with continuous manufacture

Kremnica Mint is one of the oldest continuously manufacturing manufacturers worldwide. Its story began on 17 November 1328"

You cna see, this would be a ideal please to have the Silver coin made, 100% Authentic, unlike the ones made in China, that probably dont use the best materials and could not be 100% trusted to be 100% pure silver.

This comes at a higher premium, i was quoted around 50 euros per coin and i have to pay 20% tax on top of that.   So i hope to arrange a meeting so i can go and talk in person with them and hopefully work out a better deal.

Once i have a "Final Invoice" i can them make a new BCT thread and would require 80% of the coins to be bought before giving the green light.
So hopefully, the silver coin minting will take place approx end of April. But i would have them soon after, no waiting for shipping or anything.

so if i was able to get 100 pure silver coins, approx 27g in weight  (not full ounce)  then the total cost would be 5,000 euros + 20% 6,000 euros in total. 

But for now 100% concentrating on this coin and the dispatching before proceeding with the Silver coin.  Smiley

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Mini update guys.

The coins are here in Slovakia and with Fed Ex at the Custom clearance depot.  There was slight confusion with the invoice, but its been cleared and the coins will be delivered some time next week, i do not have date, but i expect early in the week.

This is the fed.ex tracking page with details.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&trackingnumber=778674501303&cntry_code=us

A BIG thank you to all for your patience.  Also, PLEASE anyone who is yet to pay, please do so ASAP.

Send me the TX ID and your postal address. Thank you.

Payment to be sent to;  SPXfHumYMAFLnnH5dP2px8Qw1AUsjNDLFB

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

*note. There is the thread for 100 pure silver coins, here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html
so those of you who post here and want same number you reserved for the Pure silver coins, i can reserve it for you here also.

Hi there,
I'm very interested in the silver coin; could you confirm if I purchase one of the collectible coins, I am able to reserve one of the .999 silver coins also, or are they all taken now?
VintageBazaar (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:21:18 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 12:11:40 PM by VintageBazaar

*note. There is the thread for 100 pure silver coins, here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html
so those of you who post here and want same number you reserved for the Pure silver coins, i can reserve it for you here also.

Hi there,
I'm very interested in the silver coin; could you confirm if I purchase one of the collectible coins, I am able to reserve one of the .999 silver coins also, or are they all taken now?

Hi Frobley,

If you see OP here (post #1) there is a list. 1 to 100. For reservations. If you reserve a coin number here, i can reserve the same number for you for the silver coin also. As long as it has not been taken here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

many thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: