Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: scammer found with ptoof  (Read 602 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

i found a scammer with 4 accounts and have all proof of it.will this forum ban him/take any action?anyway to stop such scammers?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

Scams doesn't get moderated.  Users will take action as long as there's proof but they won't get banned unless they're breaking a forum rule.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Having multiple accounts is not against the rules , scammers usually don't get banned too but they will definitely get negative trust and that should prevent them from selling the account , trading with other people/getting involved in contests and signature campaigns which pretty much make their accounts worthless.
If you have enough proof then follow the Scam report format : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0topicseen and edit your post .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

Wail don't jist stand there joykin' us off, if'n you got PTOOF then post it!!  My nogga comes correct,  scams ain't moderated up in here BUT it's good fo' tha community if ya post whatchu gots fo PTOOF.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

You could report all in "Knowns Alts of anyone" tread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.0)  This could help community to prevent scam. But remember that you need valid proof to probe an alts account.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:24:22 PM

another trusted person has also given negative feedback in his account stating the same thing of owning 4 accs.
when his 1 qccount was banned by admin he was using another account in his thread and when he will send feed back he will send negative feedback from all 3 of his accounts.
he is misleading people by saying that he is his friend(using another acc)  and claiming his friend(himself) to be honest user and send btc.

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

prince V (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

check my profile see who all have given negative feedbacks then open profile of one who hasnt put reference you will get to know abt him

prince V (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

Wail don't jist stand there joykin' us off, if'n you got PTOOF then post it!!  My nogga comes correct,  scams ain't moderated up in here BUT it's good fo' tha community if ya post whatchu gots fo PTOOF.
i have enough proofs in pm and also in email which the scammer used to send

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

another trusted person has also given negative feedback in his account stating the same thing of owning 4 accs.
when his 1 qccount was banned by admin he was using another account in his thread and when he will send feed back he will send negative feedback from all 3 of his accounts.
he is misleading people by saying that he is his friend(using another acc)  and claiming his friend(himself) to be honest user and send btc.

Having one account banned and still using other accounts is considered as ban evasion and thats against the rules. If you report his other accounts , he will get that banned in that case.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:42:19 PM

this is not a way to post a scam accusation. your thread don't even have the names and details of those 4 peoples,
post proper proofs and evidence with references.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

Stop with the hide and seek game man.You either ask for advices or just post the account details.It's simple,if they have their one account perma banned,their all other accounts should be banned by default as they've been banned as a person.If one of their accounts is temporary banned and they're evading it from other account,they may get a perma ban.Enough talks,share the proofs already.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

i have enough proofs in pm and also in email which the scammer used to send
I don't know if you're serious or just getting attention here. If you have proof then post it. I've cheked the profiles of the accouts you left your feedback and both seemed to be a farmed account and both shows that most posts are in alt currency but without your "proof" it can not be proven.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

Jokowi
rudolfaxl
jcksteve
hugabase
1 person with 4 accounts.
check his auction thread bitcoinwallet.id
when his another account was temporary suspended wqs using others.
i think 2-3 accs of this selling same domain bitcoinwallet.id for some 250-350btc
admin had blocked his account weeks before temporarily for scamming people.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

Jokowi
rudolfaxl
jcksteve
hugabase
i think 2-3 accs of this selling same domain bitcoinwallet.id for some 250-350btc

This man is scammer and racisme.

Try to cheat seller. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905866.380

read what he talk here :

prince V : go away from here mother fucker. All muslims qre terrorist this has been proved so is you. Just get lost mother fucker. Your mother deserves a fuck in public.i think u r a product of rape so you abuse others via pm when have no relation with them.Dare to send 1 more pm and see what i will do then.i didnt abuse ypu doesnt mean everyday u will come send an abusing pm just remember if i start you are nothing because you are a fucking muslim.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

Jokowi
rudolfaxl
jcksteve
hugabase

This man is scammer and racisme.

Try to cheat seller. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905866.380

read what he talk here :

prince V : go away from here mother fucker. All muslims qre terrorist this has been proved so is you. Just get lost mother fucker. Your mother deserves a fuck in public.i think u r a product of rape so you abuse others via pm when have no relation with them.Dare to send 1 more pm and see what i will do then.i didnt abuse ypu doesnt mean everyday u will come send an abusing pm just remember if i start you are nothing because you are a fucking muslim.
i didnt treat to cheat anyone instead when you were found cheating and your account was banned by admin you used another account then sent me pm stating i am his friend want to help him...
i didnt abuse till you sent 4 abusive pms to me after which i sent one and blocked all your accs via pms option so you are now coming here and shouting.
get lost from here scammer.i have all your emails stored with me will report to admin the illegal activities you tried to carry out also

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: