Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler Script Bot 2017 100% automatic  (Read 18452 times)
farellvip (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

This is a script that works until the site bitsler.com detects where the bug is. The script requires a 0.00001 or 0.001 base for best results.

NOTE: The script has been updated to version 10.0. Attached is an instruction manual for use. Enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD AND BUY: https://satoshibox.com/7cqvznwqs3vyb76ub5ma8v55

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6QClbuhJI

I will continue to update the usage availability, thank you.
1dollar

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:32:03 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 10:27:09 AM by 1dollar

are this working Bitsler Script ..?
farellvip (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

shut up! ape

??
1dollar

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

You should be blocked on registration, pathetic scam!
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:44:03 PM

Got a vouch / review copy?
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

scam Alert , go and run this script your self and make $$$$$$ , don't sale there
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:40:42 AM

If this was real then you wouldn't even post it here. Just lock it. It's fake as fuck. It might just be like a visual kind of thing and not really a working one, where you will just see that on your screen and not really the true amount you have.
GoogleCoupons

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 06:54:47 PM by GoogleCoupons

You can download this bot for free here

Removed!

And, this bot does not run on my Win 10 machine.

But don't do it!

I will make sure I bring you down..guys lemme explain, I used the bot about 3 months ago, he will scam u of ur money and btc, when u buy the bot, it will request for a minimum of 0.1BTC to have favourable wins once you credit the Bitsler account with 0.1 btc, the bot will AUTOMATICALLY on launching send your BTC away to a BTC address you don't have idea about...and boom! Ur money is gone! And 0.1btc is about $100 if not more, so never buy or use any bitsler bot!!! I will provide the bot if requested so u can see for yourself, he is a scammer, a thief, a fraudster!.!!!...
[/b]
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

I wouldn't download that anyone, almost guaranteed to get some kind of virus out of it
farellvip (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

I wouldn't download that anyone, almost guaranteed to get some kind of virus out of it

It has no malicious code here you can see: https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/9a52bf4d682108cb4b0ae8b39f08cc7e7c4018cbf7c7d9eb1858303fdb53b3e9/analysis/ Regards.
1dollar

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

I will make sure I bring you down..guys lemme explain, I used the bot about 3 months ago, he will scam u of ur money and btc, when u buy the bot, it will request for a minimum of 0.1BTC to have favourable wins once you credit the Bitsler account with 0.1 btc, the bot will AUTOMATICALLY on launching send your BTC away to a BTC address you don't have idea about...and boom! Ur money is gone! And 0.1btc is about $100 if not more, so never buy or use any bitsler bot!!! I will provide the bot if requested so u can see for yourself, he is a scammer, a thief, a fraudster!.!!!...
GoogleCoupons

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

Woww that's fuckt dude!!
farellvip (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Friend if you are a stupid Indian, do not speak without knowing, I deliver the script with the decrypted code, if you have a wallet money steal they will know you are not stupid stupid, think and ask before giving an opinion.
Moritz30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

I think I know what the script does. It does indeed change the displayed money. But it does not update it on the server side making it worth nothing but only animations...
farellvip (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:59:29 PM

I think I know what the script does. It does indeed change the displayed money. But it does not update it on the server side making it worth nothing but only animations...

Friend my script before being executed asks the access token then use the search function of your browser (CTRL + F) and Find this -> var access_token =

With which the value of btc in the bitsler server is modified.
klendor

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

This is so fake, prove me wrong, make a full video and withdraw that 3000+btc..
Yeah I thought so, YOU CANT! BECAUSE THIS IS FAKE!
1dollar

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

Friend if you are a stupid Indian, do not speak without knowing, I deliver the script with the decrypted code, if you have a wallet money steal they will know you are not stupid stupid, think and ask before giving an opinion.

am not indian, yea am stupid for falling for the fucking trick months ago, but am nt stupid enough to let a fellow in ur trap! retard!
Moritz30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

am not indian, yea am stupid for falling for the fucking trick months ago, but am nt stupid enough to let a fellow in ur trap! retard!

Can you send it to me? Wanna decyper the code and see it Wink
farellvip (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

Can you send it to me? Wanna decyper the code and see it Wink

I already sent you a private message
Script Update

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

BTChttps://satoshibox.com/4iafao3shwc2k44cs8gpkgca Script Bitsler Updating daily
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: