Last edit: September 14, 2023, 07:46:33 PM by kingcolex

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

I think you should start at some PoC coins (proof of capacity). They became more popular in last few months but there are not a lot of videos explaining some of their features so a lot of folks don't even understand what is going on there
Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Hello,

I would be interested in watching a series which covers drama in a current coin -- and then has historical context where the problem faced in "current coin" forked from ancestral code, could have been avoided along with technical analysis of the problems being faced.

Often, I find a problem in one alt's codebase has been addressed in multiple other alt's codebases; years prior and there are lengthy threads on this board about the problem despite more than 2 years passing between coin 1 and coin 2 experiencing the same problem due to similar implementation issues in the code forking.

Best Regards,
-Chicago
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

So I have decided that each week I will make a new video about a current or upcoming altcoin and post it on YouTube. I am trying to figure where I should start at, should I start with a solid coin or one with tons of drama and issues.

Which one would you find more informative and entertaining?

I like to see your series of videos if you are actively updating means but before that i want to share some suggestion for you don't consider it as bad, kindly make the video starting as how to find a coin and how can we decide before investing into because many people are failing in choosing right one.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:55:31 PM

So I have decided that each week I will make a new video about a current or upcoming altcoin and post it on YouTube. I am trying to figure where I should start at, should I start with a solid coin or one with tons of drama and issues.

Maybe is best to start from beginning and go true the end. Start with first then how is goes not have to mentioned all but prime one and most popular so far. Create POS POW ICO all of them but you should start from the first one and create channel and share it here so that can all watch and make comment and suggestions.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

You should start with the top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap,they are stable and people will find it interesting,of course you can include new coin,but not after they are traded on popular exchanges and they have positive feedbacks to all their users.

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:26:41 PM

Check OUT WEEEEEEEEED COINS! Smiley
People love that sort of stuff.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

My recommendation is not to use some gimmick(Bathrobe, Big Hats, etc.). I would just focus on Bitcoin news or the top ten Alt coin news.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: