Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTC fast...!  (Read 917 times)
TraderBaby (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:47:05 PM

Evening people,
                      Im after some BTC (about 240 gbp worth) from a trusted member here, could anyone help?

I can pay a number of different ways but would prefer paypal for ease of use, you can rest assured im as trustworthy as they come.

Thanks
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

Evening people,
                      Im after some BTC (about 240 gbp worth) from a trusted member here, could anyone help?

I can pay a number of different ways but would prefer paypal for ease of use, you can rest assured im as trustworthy as they come.

Thanks

Your account is Newbie and PayPal is reversible so nobody will rest assured you are as trustworthy as they come.  What other ways were you considering paying?
LocalBitcoins (beware of scammers with purchased trusted/verified accounts) is probably your quickest bet, failing that, find yourself a Bitcoin ATM.
 You can also try buying with a credit card but the rates are astronomical and the limits are insanely low - not sure you could buy 240lbs today.
TraderBaby (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

haha well that put me in my place didnt it. I just think its unfair that we all get tarnished with the same brush because a select few are horrible cretins, its sad.

I can pay via bank transfer or most other services like perfect money etc, What service do you recommend paying with?

Ive used local bitcoins in the past but im afraid all the id checks and everything with them these days are very time consuming. I dont need them fast as in right now, i just want a new way to buy btc quickly and at a better price closer to the going market rate.
jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

haha well that put me in my place didnt it. I just think its unfair that we all get tarnished with the same brush because a select few are horrible cretins, its sad.

I can pay via bank transfer or most other services like perfect money etc, What service do you recommend paying with?

Ive used local bitcoins in the past but im afraid all the id checks and everything with them these days are very time consuming. I dont need them fast as in right now, i just want a new way to buy btc quickly and at a better price closer to the going market rate.

Living in the UK? might be able to help if you can do bank transfer or Skrill "would be for a better rate", we can also use any escrow from this forum or LBC/Paxful.
Skrill!
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

I can do this for PayPal, please PM me if you're still interested.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

OP said closer to the going market rate.  I believe your rates are much higher.

N.B. OP, Never mention the speed at which you want coins. 
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

OP said closer to the going market rate.  I believe your rates are much higher.

My rates may be higher than the market rate but this is expected for a payment method such as PayPal which is the preferred choice of the OP. If the OP wants to prioritize the rate over the payment method then I would not recommend PayPal.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

Try a bitcoin atm. Fastest way to buy bitcoin but you'll pay a premium.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

Whwre abouts are you in the UK?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
DK20

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:55:41 PM

I have 0.7 to sell
Bitexchange24

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:06:02 AM

You can buy any amount btc fast from us.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:01:03 AM

OP said his preferred method is PayPal and you don't accept Paypal.
OP has 240lbs (sterling) and PayPal.  Why would a person waste money exchanging cash for Krill, Short Shrift, Nutella, Perfectly Funnimunni, Dweebmoney, Paineer or whatever only to turn around and pay more fees to exchange that for Bitcoin?  It doesn't make sense.
TraderBaby (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

Thanks for all the replies and the offers of coins.

Im still after some more so please get in touch.

xhomerx@ cheers for stopping by and for the words of wisdom i appreciate it. You dont by any chance at all have any btc for sale, do you? I dont just solely use paypal but it is my preferred payment method.

Cheers

TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

xhomerx@ cheers for stopping by and for the words of wisdom i appreciate it. You dont by any chance at all have any btc for sale, do you? I dont just solely use paypal but it is my preferred payment method.

Cheers

Will you be willing to show any id?

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
krack-r

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:31:14 PM

Cheers

dude are we trading?
my paxful profile i sent as link

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

Cheers

Can you send money via bank transfer in UK?

krack-r

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:36:15 PM

OP has 240lbs (sterling) and PayPal.  Why would a person waste money exchanging cash for Krill, Short Shrift, Nutella, Perfectly Funnimunni, Dweebmoney, Paineer or whatever only to turn around and pay more fees to exchange that for Bitcoin?  It doesn't make sense.

words of wisdom my ass
PayPal is the easiest to chargeback
if you want to be ass raped by Dumbasses and their moronic "automatic" system, send your ID 10 times over to the same lazy fat buttwipes, and still get an anal probe, before realizing you're not seeing a dime back - go ahead with PP

advise - avoid PayPal and LeuPay
i had to hurt and learn for myself
dont do it!

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:54:38 AM

Cheers

No problem.
 I'm currently in accumulation mode so I don't have any to sell.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 01:56:31 AM

words of wisdom my ass
if you want to be ass raped by Dumbasses and their moronic "automatic" system, send your ID 10 times over to the same lazy fat buttwipes, and still get an anal probe, before realizing you're not seeing a dime back - go ahead with PP

dont do it!

If you're so scared of it, make an account on an RDP, take the funds there, send to yourself. Simple.

keybase.io/0x0010
krack-r

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

words of wisdom my ass

dont do it!

If you're so scared of it, make an account on an RDP, take the funds there, send to yourself. Simple.

too much work

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: