Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 1$ Gift in Bitcoin!  (Read 957 times)
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:37:46 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 04:40:29 AM by XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will choose 10 people, just write your ideas how i can find writers, increase sales and improve my website for costumer experience:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info

Write your Bitcoin address in this thread at the end of your post, first advice will get payment instantly! Will choose others in 48 hours.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

you can employ someone for online support,
here you can find good writers look at Economy > Marketplace > Services. open the thread here ask for writers
also i recommend you to change interface of your site with modern one
1MWQhEckhCVvAxi5QBX2dcdSASxpivgLQE

Payment send!  Want0sell edit your answer, remove links if you want to receive 1$, anyone else?
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

"About us" and "Contact" links would make your site look more legit.

If content is a main focus, breaking that down into sub topics would probably represent a natural progression.

With content based sites, generally what people are looking for is unique information and knowledge that can be valuable to others.

That's not easy to come by & there are various techniques people use in attempt to achieve that.

Google searching for "methods to get good content" or something similar might yield results.

The spacing on the buttons on the sidebar could be more even.

At the bottom of the site, the "footer" could use some work also.

Site looks pretty good the way it is. It just needs some fine tuning.

1PYNuojuPb7K9nAbp4e52uYmi4Snuu1pxd

Great! I have spare time, so your advice was implented and payment send, probably will find time for couple transactions today, anyone else?
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

"About us" and "Contact" links would make your site look more legit.

If content is a main focus, breaking that down into sub topics would probably represent a natural progression.

With content based sites, generally what people are looking for is unique information and knowledge that can be valuable to others.

That's not easy to come by & there are various techniques people use in attempt to achieve that.

Google searching for "methods to get good content" or something similar might yield results.

The spacing on the buttons on the sidebar could be more even.

At the bottom of the site, the "footer" could use some work also.

Site looks pretty good the way it is. It just needs some fine tuning.

1PYNuojuPb7K9nAbp4e52uYmi4Snuu1pxd

Great! I have spare time, so your advice was implented and payment send, probably will find time four couple transactions today, anyone else?

I edited my post please pay Smiley

Payment Send.
4Y078

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:09:33 PM

nice trick because you are simply promoting your website using this post. But keep in mind that before you go live on internet try hosting it in onion for free and research everything about your site implement whatever you need and also i see you post AB on your site last but not the least if your site is about deep web try hosting it for tor users as well  Smiley

Best of luck
Hope this help.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:17:33 PM

Check out fiverr.com there are probably 1000's of professional writers there that can do anything you need for around 5-15$ and if you need any help with website design I guarantee there are even more for that on that site as well. You definitely need to update your website GUI and make it look more approachable to get more people interested in browsing your website, your website is simple so creating a slick design shouldn't be to hard and could be done for pretty cheap.

No payment needed.
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

You can find writers to provide more content on fivver or even bitfy to ask as an auction-style bidding of who would want to work for improving your website and you get to choose how much you want to pay them.
As for the website:
The above signage is too big. Lessen the size by a 5% and it will fit better and allow the viewer to see more of the content below it so they don't have to scroll to far down. The taskbar type of navigation looks kind of fuzzy so sharpen it up a little bit and add a separation between the categories with more darker black lines. This gives more of a feeling of that you are choosing what section you want to view. Or even have a pressure effect to each button so the viewer can have more of a feeling that they are clicking on their choice and not just waiting to see if they did click it to confirm their choice or not.
Hope these critiques have helped you out a bit. Wink

1PmGWsUbvVMeA3oExZuczuXnCSUXU364Jh

Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

You can find writers to provide more content on fivver or even bitfy to ask as an auction-style bidding of who would want to work for improving your website and you get to choose how much you want to pay them.
As for the website:
The above signage is too big. Lessen the size by a 5% and it will fit better and allow the viewer to see more of the content below it so they don't have to scroll to far down. The taskbar type of navigation looks kind of fuzzy so sharpen it up a little bit and add a separation between the categories with more darker black lines. This gives more of a feeling of that you are choosing what section you want to view. Or even have a pressure effect to each button so the viewer can have more of a feeling that they are clicking on their choice and not just waiting to see if they did click it to confirm their choice or not.

Looks like I beat ya too it Tongue
adidas

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

As for the website:

Nah not really. It took me more than 2 minutes to write that out and the mention of fivver was in the very first ten words of my first sentence.

Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

As for the website:

Nah not really. It took me more than 2 minutes to write that out and the mention of fivver was in the very first ten words of my first sentence.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ sorry for offending you
adidas

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

As for the website:

Not at all. Wink
He said the first 10 will get paid and I count less than that and only the first one gets payment instantly so it is all good.
We both will get paid depending on the reviewer's good graces. Grin
It's all good brother! Wink

Sweeet

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:35:53 PM

As for the website:

Not at all. Wink
He said the first 10 will get paid and I count less than that and only the first one gets payment instantly so it is all good.
I asked not to be paid, I didn't include a BTC address.
adidas

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

As for the website:

Not at all. Wink
I asked not to be paid, I didn't include a BTC address.
Right and so you did.
You are the man!  Cool

Just hope he does pay for our addage to his success on his site.  Grin

jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

find writers, increase sales and improve my website for costumer experience:
Finding writers is easy, in any freelancing website or just in the services section in this forum.
Sales would increase with increased traffic, buying PPC traffic packages is good "maybe using coupons to get discounts"
just asking for reviews should help, as well as having a contract/agreed with coder/designer to improve things soon,

Helping for free, Best of luck with your business Smiley.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

As for the website:

Not at all. Wink

Don't worry, be happy Smiley Payment Send! There's a good song for you fellas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6oYX1D-0w

4Y078
Sweet
PM
We can do business on clearnet & deepweb with my other projects.
adidas

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:58:17 PM

Received payment thanks.
And best of luck with your writers who contribute to your website.
It will be a success. Off something for the next week as a giveaway will also bring in more traffic.
Like a ledger nano or a couple of those smaller ones.
Free tip on what would bring in more people to it for you! Wink

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Gain a good Google Pagerank - Simply add your website's details to google.com/webmasters and enjoy gain in SEO. One more advice, don't at all use the automatic backlink providers, they will ruin your SEO.

Moreover, check this report of your website, try to improve it:

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/buywithbitcoin.info/TPuJvEla

If you'd like to pay:

1DSLmRaTWsiQg8ZUduzcAispyDdYNroTRg
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Still looking for writers and advices, contact with us:
http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/contact

Who have bought our guide?
Try it now, leave positive review in this thread.
Thanks!

Affiliates are welcome 50% per sale, contact with us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:07:56 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 03:19:02 AM by XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Guide listed in Bitcointalk marketplace:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759979

Copies vor vouch available, first one commented will get a password to download sample:

http://www.buywithbitcoin.info/vouch
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

This site was blocked instantly by malewarebytes.. uhh

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████