Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:05:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about RecoveryCoin?
I'd rather keep trading bitcoin and litecoin forks - 0 (0%)
Stupid idea, it's not probable to recover private keys - 0 (0%)
I'm afraid for my bitcoins so I don't like it - 1 (50%)
All of the above - 0 (0%)
It's cool and I can't wait to mine - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] RecoveryCoin - ECDSA-based cryptocurrency with fair mining  (Read 3032 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

These are my favourite ICOs. Send me money to this bitcoin address and I send you back some shitcoins X1000. Is Lino Marshall the trusted escrow which owns the BTC address?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

You are totaly wrong if you think that BTC from first 100,000
blocks are "abandoned"   Smiley
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

I'm ready to mine Smiley
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

These are my favourite ICOs. Send me money to this bitcoin address and I send you back some shitcoins X1000. Is Lino Marshall the trusted escrow which owns the BTC address?

haha, ya for me ill be participating with what i have in hardware, once it hits exchange if it still looks good by then ill be buying in some maybe ;p

theres just a bit too much, "give me money" nowadays, better to own hardware to mine and take your risk there ;p

You are totaly wrong if you think that BTC from first 100,000
blocks are "abandoned"   Smiley

oo, you have peaked my interest, now im looking deeper into that haha, thx! Cheesy 
it stands to reason some of those addresses could be early believers that are in "ultimate HODL-Mode"

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

Proof of Robbery POR

proof of attack, rob money from ppls, Instead of that why not use your high programming skills to make new unique coin from scratch with new algo, maybe this coin will be the next zerocash, dash, eth , monero.......
Sad to see some gifted persons waste their skills in nosense things.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

Recoverycoin hits one of Satoshi's account , he gets furious , dumps all his coins till zero value and everyone's happy . Science fiction scenario , i should write a script about that .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

Proof of Robbery POR

proof of attack, rob money from ppls, Instead of that why not use your high programming skills to make new unique coin from scratch with new algo, maybe this coin will be the next zerocash, dash, eth , monero.......
Sad to see some gifted persons waste their skills in nosense things.

I like that! POR!

This dev wants to rob everyone. ICO participants, early miners, early holders. Fuck him.

Anyone who supports this scam on top of a robbery is filth.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:37:48 PM

See the name? Recovery means the dude is looking to recover from loss on a dumb trade and may need money to settle down. Its clearer than ever that he came up with this name after holding a thought about possible recovery from predicament.

bitalchemists (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:26:36 AM

Dear everyone,
Since this is an opensource project, and after reading your comments we have decided to change the direction a little bit.
The targets will not be the full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.
RecoveryCoin will have its value from indicating the strength of Bitcoin's keys against the potential network power, with probabilistic calculations.
Thank you very much for replying to this thread, however harshly.   Kiss
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:39:28 AM

Dear everyone,
Since this is an opensource project, and after reading your comments we have decided to change the direction a little bit.
The targets will not be e full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.
RecoveryCoin will have its value from indicating the strength of Bitcoin's keys against the potential network power, with probabilistic calculations.

Then what's the point. I don't get why you would want the first 8 bytes? What can you do with that?
bitalchemists (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

Dear everyone,
The targets will not be e full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.

Then what's the point. I don't get why you would want the first 8 bytes? What can you do with that?

You can measure how probable it is to crack a Bitcoin address. This is similar to "shares" in pooled mining.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

Dear everyone,

You can measure how probable it is to crack a Bitcoin address. This is similar to "shares" in pooled mining.

But how does that make money for you or anyone else unless you take the btc in the address.
bitalchemists (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

Dear everyone,

But how does that make money for you or anyone else unless you take the btc in the address.

You serve the Bitcoin community by telling them when they have to switch to a bigger key size. So without RecoveryCoin, BTC holders might be at risk some day.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

Dear everyone,
The targets will not be the full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.

well thats a bit better, im coming to realize this might be interesting in my head, as i also take part in the LBC,  but on paper (and to other people)  probably really is a terrible idea :/

i await seeing how this evolves

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:02:43 AM

Dear everyone,

Big changes are coming and Im prepared fro them. U will invest 300 million dollars in ecdsa attacks and will be rewarded with a small payment coming from a private key retrieved from btc address u control, but don't hope to see more payments coming in because the sending address will be vanished by greedy sharks and brave scavengers.
bitalchemists (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:08:36 AM

Dear everyone,

Big changes are coming and Im prepared fro them. U will invest 300 million dollars in ecdsa attacks and will be rewarded with a small payment coming from a private key retrieved from btc address u control, but don't hope to see more payments coming in because the sending address will be vanished by greedy sharks and brave scavengers.

Rubbish.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:13:46 AM

Dear everyone,

You serve the Bitcoin community by telling them when they have to switch to a bigger key size. So without RecoveryCoin, BTC holders might be at risk some day.

Still not following. Spell it out for me please.
bitalchemists (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

Dear everyone,

Still not following. Spell it out for me please.

Please be more specific.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

If you cant even explain what your doing and why your doing it and how it helps ect in more then a few sentences you don't deserve my time.

Good bye.
bitalchemists (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:47:19 AM

If you cant even explain what your doing and why your doing it and how it helps ect in more then a few sentences you don't deserve my time.

Good bye.

An explanation was already given, assuming that you have general knowledge of cryptocurrency technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: