Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Cryptopia ██  (Read 50747 times)
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:01:08 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 02:50:24 AM by PrizZzrak

Just joined the Twitter campaign and did my very first tweet and some retweets too. I am now going to do a nice blog review and get it out to the masses! I hope to buy some in a couple of days as well.  Smiley. Will post blog review here when I am done.
EDIT DONE:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/01/26/altcoin-review-marijuana-coin-mar-the-new-mary-jane-on-the-block/ enjoy Smiley

Thank you! I will send payment to you online MAR wallet!

Thank you sent you pm with my details, looking forward to receiving the MAR as I want to save it for long term. I am glad you liked it and I posted it already in a few places so it will get eyeballs.  Smiley I sent you my new details immediately when I finished the blog review as I couldn't login to old wallet had lost password so made new wallet..   Smiley

Sent you a pm.

I will ask our web developer to add in a "forgot password" option, a Pre-Sale timer, and a Pre-Sale deposit log on the main page for more transparency.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarijuanaCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

We have about 8 days left for our Pre-Sale.
Be sure to join us. We've got many things lined up for you the following weeks. Smiley
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

please tested my wallet

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:44:48 AM

Just joined the Twitter campaign and did my very first tweet and some retweets too. I am now going to do a nice blog review and get it out to the masses! I hope to buy some in a couple of days as well.  Smiley. Will post blog review here when I am done.
EDIT DONE:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/01/26/altcoin-review-marijuana-coin-mar-the-new-mary-jane-on-the-block/ enjoy Smiley

Thank you! I will send payment to you online MAR wallet!

Thank you sent you pm with my details, looking forward to receiving the MAR as I want to save it for long term. I am glad you liked it and I posted it already in a few places so it will get eyeballs.  Smiley I sent you my new details immediately when I finished the blog review as I couldn't login to old wallet had lost password so made new wallet..   Smiley

Sent you a pm.

I will ask our web developer to add in a "forgot password" option, a Pre-Sale timer, and a Pre-Sale deposit log on the main page for more transparency.

That's a great idea in case people lose their password, like I did with my first wallet, sent you a pm again with my new details, I had already sent it before but maybe you didn't receive it? I am looking forward to participating soon in the ICO before it ends..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

So if I have my coin on the desktop wallet, open the wallet for staking, and then shut down my computer, will the staking continue? Or does the wallet have to be online all the time?
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Thanks. We already know it's not a compatible compile. But he insists it is. Cheesy

@OSMIUMCOIN please stop spamming your non working compile in here. You obviously have no clue what I'm talking about on the tech side of things in our pm's. A regular ubuntu compile is not what we asked for. Everyone can do that with little knowlegde. And threatening me with negative trust when we say your compile is not working properly, is way out of line here. Instead of proving us wrong, you threaten us. We're done with you.

Your compile does not work on every linux system. Your compile does not met the rules for the bounty in the second post of this thread. You have no right on payment for broken software.

MarijuanaCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

Main page on the website updated with countdown timer and Deposit Log for more transparency.
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:30:22 PM

So if I have my coin on the desktop wallet, open the wallet for staking, and then shut down my computer, will the staking continue? Or does the wallet have to be online all the time?

You only stake when your wallet is connected to the network. It stops staking on client shutdown.

mendoza1468

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

There is a little bug i think in the tetris game. Sometimes block goes very fast ... But it's fun Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

Thank you DEV kindly for the blog review payment. I really appreciate your kindness and honesty.  am thinking of downloading the windows client to start staking as well and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER to our Asian Friends..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

There is a little bug i think in the tetris game. Sometimes block goes very fast ... But it's fun Smiley

Thank you for reporting that. I will look into it.

Thank you DEV kindly for the blog review payment. I really appreciate your kindness and honesty.  am thinking of downloading the windows client to start staking as well and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER to our Asian Friends..  Smiley

No problem! Have a good Chinese new year!  Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

Xīn Nián Kuài Lè! 新年快乐!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

Xīn Nián Kuài Lè! 新年快乐!

Happy Chinese new year to all marijuana coin supporters and other altcoin enthusiasts. I hope that you will support Marijuana coin more after this special event.
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

Short development update:

Seedshop - Almost done. We came across some last minute code flaws. This should be fixed soon, and release is expected for Tuesday. The seedshop will start accepting and processing orders after our Pre-Sale.

New Official Blockchain Explorer - Release expected for next weekend.

ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:03:56 AM

It is awesome. I always want to smoke weed and now there are even a coin support it. I wonder how strong it can be.
I just have checked your website and I really like the concept and how you design it. It looks very beautiful and makes me to pay attention to it a lot. Therefore, I think I will buy some MAR right now.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:15:43 AM

Short development update:

Seedshop - Almost done. We came across some last minute code flaws. This should be fixed soon, and release is expected for Tuesday. The seedshop will start accepting and processing orders after our Pre-Sale.

New Official Blockchain Explorer - Release expected for next weekend.

I am very impressed with the development of MAR project so far and if you are going to show us soon the seed shop and other things, it will really show the altcoin world that you mean business. I will be holding onto MAR for long term as I know it will gain a lot of value. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:30:39 AM

Hi too all. Can I mine this coin with nvidia videocards?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

It is awesome. I always want to smoke weed and now there are even a coin support it. I wonder how strong it can be.
I just have checked your website and I really like the concept and how you design it. It looks very beautiful and makes me to pay attention to it a lot. Therefore, I think I will buy some MAR right now.

Thank you for the compliments!

Hi too all. Can I mine this coin with nvidia videocards?

Yes. However, proof of work mining is basically not worth it during our Pre-Sale period. There are only about 14-15 new coins generated through proof or work daily.
Rewards go up after block 25000.

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Thanks. We already know it's not a compatible compile. But he insists it is. Cheesy

@OSMIUMCOIN please stop spamming your non working compile in here. You obviously have no clue what I'm talking about on the tech side of things in our pm's. A regular ubuntu compile is not what we asked for. Everyone can do that with little knowlegde. And threatening me with negative trust when we say your compile is not working properly, is way out of line here. Instead of proving us wrong, you threaten us. We're done with you.

Your compile does not work on every linux system. Your compile does not met the rules for the bounty in the second post of this thread. You have no right on payment for broken software.

Dev i am not spamming my wallet working check video files link https://mega.nz/#!LBQ0VBJS!ZopnjKr387msJzjc_Z3BRkzx0h9g4tR_QSg0tc10VeA

add this lib to your linux

apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb ++ - dev libboost-all-dev git libssl1.0.0-dbg
apt-get install libdb-dev libdb ++ - dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc-dev libevent- dev libcrypto ++ - dev libgmp3-dev libqtgui4

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 02:18:27 PM by PrizZzrak

Dev i am not spamming my wallet working check video files link https://mega.nz/#!LBQ0VBJS!ZopnjKr387msJzjc_Z3BRkzx0h9g4tR_QSg0tc10VeA

add this lib to your linux

apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb ++ - dev libboost-all-dev git libssl1.0.0-dbg
apt-get install libdb-dev libdb ++ - dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc-dev libevent- dev libcrypto ++ - dev libgmp3-dev libqtgui4

Yes you are spamming it. It's not a statically compiled wallet as described in the bounty list. Your compile requires additional lib installation from the user. This is not what we asked for.
We're asking for a gitian compile or some sort. Not your regular ubuntu compile every basic ubuntu user can do himself. Stop spamming your non working wallet please.

Do you have any idea what I'm talking about here?  Cheesy Sorry, but I've explained this over and over to you.
Your compile does NOT work on regular systems without installing additional libs.

Others have pm'd me with similar versions. I don't see them spamming their release? Learn when to take criticism and accept answers from people. What you are offering for release is nothing more then our own ubuntu compiles.

Besides all that. You instantly threatened us with negative trust when we criticized your compile for the reason I described above. We don't work with people like you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: