Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Cryptopia ██  (Read 50753 times)
renk

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

Interesting project, supporting this one, keep the good job comming  Cheesy

I see some good potential in this coin
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 12:39:14 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 12:49:16 PM by PrizZzrak

Just posting this to show you WE ARE NOT DEAD like some impatient users suggest and WE ARE STILL WORKING  Roll Eyes
Stay strong and hold that MAR! We've got some good things lined up! According to our roadmap, we're not delayed one bit yet.  Wink Basically we stated unrealistic release dates in this thread. No more promises on release dates. We release when we are ready.

As much as devs silence is never a good sign, post like this is probably even worse.

How is stating facts and truth worse? Read our roadmap before judging thanks.

Well, regarding reading...
I assume you are smart enough to read the bolded part of your post and smart enough to make conclusion.
This is not your first project and this is crypto so if you are serious with this one you should know better.
Regarding roadmap for now I would stop on coin specs and ask you what is the max coin supply cause in your fancy designed OP you can't find that information.
Just don't tell me to go and read the code
... and what the hell happened with http://coinmarketcap.com I still can't find $MAR there.

If you can't take the heat, go to some other project! We're still here. WORKING!
I know! Take a deep breath and let it sink in. "Dev's are actually working on the project"  Cool

What makes you think me and my team will do a runner?  Cheesy
We have one of the best possible name for a marijuana based cryptocurrency. Our software is steps ahead of our competition with basic 0 feature wallets and badly coded sources.

What we have already done:
Full featured wallet
Web Wallet (scratch developed)
Tetris Faucet (scratch developed)
Explorer (Screens posted, almost ready)
Shop (Waiting for yobit API usage as posted in thread)

Maximum supply? Why would I put a maximum supply in the source? We don't have a maximum supply! As described in the OP, we work with a START supply. POW mining stops on block 2000000, POS never stops. Inflation will always take place. As it should be in a healthy financial system.

Coinmarketcap: We're waiting on their operator to add MAR. This is obviously out of our control.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Just posting this to show you WE ARE NOT DEAD like some impatient users suggest and WE ARE STILL WORKING  Roll Eyes
Stay strong and hold that MAR! We've got some good things lined up! According to our roadmap, we're not delayed one bit yet.  Wink Basically we stated unrealistic release dates in this thread. No more promises on release dates. We release when we are ready.

As much as devs silence is never a good sign, post like this is probably even worse.

How is stating facts and truth worse? Read our roadmap before judging thanks.

Well, regarding reading...
I assume you are smart enough to read the bolded part of your post and smart enough to make conclusion.
This is not your first project and this is crypto so if you are serious with this one you should know better.
Regarding roadmap for now I would stop on coin specs and ask you what is the max coin supply cause in your fancy designed OP you can't find that information.
Just don't tell me to go and read the code
... and what the hell happened with http://coinmarketcap.com I still can't find $MAR there.

If you can't take the heat, go to some other project! We're still here. WORKING!
I know! Take a deep breath and let it sink in. "Dev's are actually working on the project"  Cool

What makes you think me and my team will do a runner?  Cheesy
We have one of the best possible name for a marijuana based cryptocurrency. Our software is steps ahead of our competition with basic 0 feature wallets and badly coded sources.

What we have already done:
Full featured wallet
Web Wallet (scratch developed)
Tetris Faucet (scratch developed)
Explorer (Screens posted, almost ready)
Shop (Waiting for yobit API usage as posted in thread)

Maximum supply? Why would I put a maximum supply in the source? We don't have a maximum supply! As described in the OP, we work with a START supply. POW mining stops on block 2000000, POS never stops. Inflation will always take place. As it should be in a healthy financial system.

Coinmarketcap: We're waiting on their operator to add MAR. This is obviously out of our control.

HEHEHE
I can take the heat... silence and stupidity not so well because both tend to go to infinity.
Runner, I don't remember I said that, please don't put words in my mouth.
Runner is what you implied from what I wrote while I was refering on your experience in chosing words and phrases and that you should know better.
PoW end on block 2000000 is useful info.
 Wink
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

Whatever man. We're getting sick and tired of these trolling posts. You can't blame us for going into defense mode here.

You are implying by the way you type your messages you don't have much faith in this project. You bring up some old project. We live in the present, not the past. If this, and "silence" is too much to handle for you, I strongly advise you to go to some other project where the developer holds your hands and posts 20 bullshit messages a day to comfort a community instead of actually working on something.  Wink

qratzpalatz

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

I understand your position on this,but you should understant that 90% of altcoins (and this is me being optimistic here Grin) are scams,more or less obvious. it sucks,i know,but that's how it is...
Can't blame people being paranoid  Grin
YAdaminer

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:03:11 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 03:57:32 PM by YAdaminer

Whatever man. We're getting sick and tired of these trolling posts. You can't blame us for going into defense mode here.

You are implying by the way you type your messages you don't have much faith in this project. You bring up some old project. We live in the present, not the past. If this, and "silence" is too much to handle for you, I strongly advise you to go to some other project where the developer holds your hands and posts 20 bullshit messages a day to comfort a community instead of actually working on something.  Wink

Well, faith is for religious part of human life and I don't mix that with investments, trust on the other hand shoud be earned so...
I guess you can't handle criticism to good but when I ask/write/comment is because I would like to help you get better. With every question here you get opportunity to come out with answer, explain it and earn trust.
What do you think that fancy OP, nice wallet and tetris faucet by itself is something that will give you 100% trust, it's not working that way.
And it's not just me, there are many people who don't like to write or ask but they are reading your answers and making their decisions.
To be honest, from development point I like what I see here but what I don't like is your 'fuck you/whatever' attitude.
ICO investors gave you opportunity to be payed for your work and to develop your project. Miners, traders and community are giving their time, energy and money to support the project from that ICO point to the point where shop and growth facility could make this project self sustainable, yes, some of them/us are only looking for quick buck or two but I saw many good project faded with time not because of questions or community but because of devs unability to communicate properly with them.
So, stay strong and take this as you want.
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

Congratz, MAR now on coinmarketcap

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marijuanacoin/
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

i gotta love those FUDers, thanks for FUD, we bought so many at these low prices, look at it now Smiley

10k here we come Smiley

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

SeedShop soon ? Maybe take a look at SWIM's Cannabis Seed Service Wink
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

SeedShop soon ? Maybe take a look at SWIM's Cannabis Seed Service Wink

we will give our best to be 1st buyer from MAR seed shop Smiley

or at least 2nd

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
YAdaminer

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

Finally.
Now when we know where we are, we can move and make some heat.
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

This is great news!

i gotta love those FUDers, thanks for FUD, we bought so many at these low prices, look at it now Smiley

10k here we come Smiley

Funny right? No FUDers to be seen now!  Cheesy

Finally.
Now when we know where we are, we can move and make some heat.

I agree. We'll contact yobit again to check whats up with our listing.

me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

usually yobit add coin these days, so we have 6 hours more till the end of the day.

If yobit doesn't add MAR now, you have to consider to pay 0.5 BTC listing fee, and we will be on yobit next week

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

usually yobit add coin these days, so we have 6 hours more till the end of the day.

If yobit doesn't add MAR now, you have to consider to pay 0.5 BTC listing fee, and we will be on yobit next week

On the previous page someone posted their new rules. We think our burn address got them confused a bit, and they see it as a premine.  Cheesy

Please re-tweet to make them notice: https://twitter.com/Marijuana_Coin/status/834342999396065280

renk

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Nice to see Mar on coinmarketcap  Cheesy

Just to make sure, im on Mac OSX, can i mine using Cryptopia's wallet, or is it better to use the web wallet ?

please advise, thanks
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Hey everyone

My question is: what is this project all about? Is it about the Tech from step 1 - 3

or is it more about the steps 4 -7

Because steps 1 -3 are seen in several projects, while steps 4 - 7 arent delivered by any projects thus far.

Does the Dev have expertise in this kind of business? Which seeds do you have in mind for first grow.
How is the facility, is it in room grow at home, will you rent a  warehouse? Do you grow on your own? Where is the business registered?

I love the legal movement on marijuana, so I love to invest when you can provide some facts on the business more than on the coin.

Best regards

siagirl

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:01:57 PM

GPU Mining?
tradwork

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:59:29 PM

any idea when you want to add it to xchange? After pre-sale or before?

uptill now i have no such idea but with being of time it might be so.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

Some nice price action over at topia
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

Some nice price action over at topia

Yes I just checked now and that's so cool..I have been telling friends about it too, one of them bought 300 of it the other day..He was asking me how long it takes for him to start staking...I said around 24 hours but not sure if I am right, I can't remember how long it took for me to stake mine..I stake around 12-14 coins a day at present..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: