Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ Cryptopia ██  (Read 50748 times)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

The walls are kinda dodgy..can still go either way, those 58k are just coins that are listed for sale, there can be plenty more that are not on the sell orders list..think a good entry point is between 10-12ksat..there's still a lot of coins that is not listed for sale so if there's a sell off the price can easily go south fast...imo

Well, you don't need to guess, if you check Depth/Distribution and use a simple math you will find that there is ~110k MAR in total on Cryptopia so yes usually there is always more coins on exchange than on sell orders but in case of MAR it's almost nothing.
From current perspective 10-12k is good entry point but good luck with that cause with all updates that devs preparing for next weeks somehow I don't think we'll see to much dumping.
BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

tru tru..difficult trading alts when btc is on a roll..some see it as a much better safe haven
arestrader

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:38:44 AM

only 502,929 MAR only 74 BTC marketcap  Shocked Shocked
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

only 502,929 MAR only 74 BTC marketcap  Shocked Shocked

one of the most undervalued coins imo
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

Official Announcement:
Subject: Yobit.net

After one regular paid listing request, and one premium paid listing request, two personal messages to BlackSmith (Yobit.net admin), one personal message to warden (Yobit.net admin), and one support ticket. We have not heard ANYTHING from Yobit.net.

This concerns us a lot. Considering the growth we're going through the following months and years, we're worried that people who use Marijuanacoin will experience the same 0 support/answer policy. We're worried about the lack of support on wallet updates. We're worried about their obvious lack of customer service. This is totally unacceptable for us as a project leader team. This project, and community deserve so much better than that! We don't have time to handle and don't want to burden new people into marijuanacoin with such an insolvent exchange platform.

Our project aim is adoption in the long run in marijuana dispensaries across the globe. Having Yobit.net in it's current state as a main exchange will result in bad publicity for Marijuanacoin itself. Although the exchange is completely seperated from the Marijuanacoin project, it will reflect heavily on the project itself! Angry and disappointed users, Merchants not being able to count on decent support for exchanging issues, ETC.

We've pulled back our listing funds from Yobit.net. We're going to contact Bittrex.com and C-Cex.com for details about their listing requirements. We'll keep you updated on this progress!

-The Marijuanacoin Developers-

PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:45:32 AM

This development does NOT affect the release of our Seedshop.  Wink 

Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Official Announcement:
We have not heard ANYTHING from Yobit.net.
We've pulled back our listing funds from Yobit.net.

That was a good decision, really.
We do not depend on crappy yobit Smiley
Makoi666

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

Official Announcement:
We have not heard ANYTHING from Yobit.net.
We've pulled back our listing funds from Yobit.net.

That was a good decision, really.
We do not depend on crappy yobit Smiley

Yobit.net - Platform for speculations)))
Right decision DEV
2017-Coins

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

MAR on Cryptopia still DOWN  Sad
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

Official Announcement:

After one regular paid listing request, and one premium paid listing request, two personal messages to BlackSmith (Yobit.net admin), one personal message to warden (Yobit.net admin), and one support ticket. We have not heard ANYTHING from Yobit.net.

This concerns us a lot. Considering the growth we're going through the following months and years, we're worried that people who use Marijuanacoin will experience the same 0 support/answer policy. We're worried about the lack of support on wallet updates. We're worried about their obvious lack of customer service. This is totally unacceptable for us as a project leader team. This project, and community deserve so much better than that! We don't have time to handle and don't want to burden new people into marijuanacoin with such an insolvent exchange platform.

Our project aim is adoption in the long run in marijuana dispensaries across the globe. Having Yobit.net in it's current state as a main exchange will result in bad publicity for Marijuanacoin itself. Although the exchange is completely seperated from the Marijuanacoin project, it will reflect heavily on the project itself! Angry and disappointed users, Merchants not being able to count on decent support for exchanging issues, ETC.

We've pulled back our listing funds from Yobit.net. We're going to contact Bittrex.com and C-Cex.com for details about their listing requirements. We'll keep you updated on this progress!

i think this is a great idea i can't stand yobit and there scamming shit.. i have lost keys on that exchange that they won't withdaw. i think a good exchange to try for is bittrex as there alot better with great support and 1 step away from polo
ViperBessa

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

Official Announcement:

i think this is a great idea i can't stand yobit and there scamming shit.. i have lost keys on that exchange that they won't withdaw. i think a good exchange to try for is bittrex as there alot better with great support and 1 step away from polo

Poloniex will hardly add another coin in the same branch as Pot, They are looking for coins with some innovation, although I think MAR can easily be number 1
In this scenario I'm a bit disappointed not to add on yobit because most investors chose to vote and then go back is a bit strange, I still believe in MAR and would like it to be added soon on Bittrex and C-Cex
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

what DEVs did was good, with "fast" support from yobit, that would only hurt MAR

like skyline_king said, bittrex should be our focus!

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
forexs

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

1 vote for poloniex .
forexs

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

Every thing MAR Dev did is excellent .But it not enough we need more market, so more people know us .just little idea , I LOVE MAR  Smiley Smiley Smiley
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

bounty for german translation? pm me
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

we will have to get exchange levels up to 2 or more bitcoin a day for polo to take this coin even i would say likely 4 btc a day for a fews to get on polo radar and to that we need alot more exchanges or a few the bigger ones
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

As said in our last post, we're working on other exchanges for MAR. But we're also realistic. Poloniex is not within reach in our current state. We've said this before, we believe they will show more interest in listing us once we release more projects from our roadmap. The fact that POT is listed there has nothing to do with us. We're stronger and faster in our releases than POT. No worries there from our side.  Cool

Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

damn, i canceled my 9k orders  Angry

someone wants to couse some semi-panic sell, i bet someone is waiting on the buy side

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
2017-Coins

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

Still DUMP  Grin Why Why Why
PrizZzrak (OP)

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

We've sent listing requests to 5 major exchanges. We'll keep you posted on their reaction.
Regarding the dumping. Please keep in mind that people who bought during ICO got their MAR at 4000 or 6000 satoshi. It's not that strange for people to cash out with a profit while bitcoin is on the rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: