Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QTUM Censoring posts in self moderated ANN thread.  (Read 1135 times)
Pearls Before Swine (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:00:30 AM

BlackMambaPH asked me to delete this post.  I copied it from a cached page because after I refused, he deleted it in the self modded thread.  This coin and campaign is so scammy, it's ridiculous.   Not going to be a part of a campaign where one can't even say the following:

"So all the sig campaign participants have to post here once a week?  Smart.  Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

Lots of advertising for this coin.  Lots of hype.  Hopefully it turns out better than some of the other massively hyped coins like Lsk and Waves.  They kind of died on the vine."

That's not even being critical.

Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.   This speaks volumes about QTUM and its campaign manager. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:45:11 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 05:38:32 AM by BlackMambaPH

BlackMambaPH asked me to delete this post.  I copied it from a cached page because after I refused, he deleted it in the self modded thread.  This coin and campaign is so scammy, it's ridiculous.   Not going to be a part of a campaign where one can't even say the following:

"So all the sig campaign participants have to post here once a week?  Smart.  Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

Lots of advertising for this coin.  Lots of hype.  Hopefully it turns out better than some of the other massively hyped coins like Lsk and Waves.  They kind of died on the vine."

Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.   This speaks volumes about QTUM and its campaign manager.  

(Thru PM)
You can shove this campaign up your ass.

Its clearly "EDIT or DELETE" not delete only. Anyway, We can actually delete your post because it's modified thread. Right?

This guy has a purpose destroying my reputation or what. Just to make his main account to manage the campaign that I manage (Qtum Signature Campaign). I don't have any suspect but I have the doubt that someone wants my position in Qtum Right now.

And this account is 100% farmed or an alternative account.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

BlackMambaPH asked me to delete this post.  I copied it from a cached page because after I refused, he deleted it in the self modded thread.  This coin and campaign is so scammy, it's ridiculous.   Not going to be a part of a campaign where one can't even say the following:

"So all the sig campaign participants have to post here once a week?  Smart.  Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

Lots of advertising for this coin.  Lots of hype.  Hopefully it turns out better than some of the other massively hyped coins like Lsk and Waves.  They kind of died on the vine."

Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.   This speaks volumes about QTUM and its campaign manager. 

Dude, first of, you have posted in a wrong section, you have to be specific on your purpose why you are posting this against the project and it's manager.

If you took part of the signature campaign you have to follow the rules or leave it, and one thing I can say, it's very unethical for a member that has to post negative comments about the project that you are promoting. There's no sense, right?

You can't say the whole project is scammy without having a proof to show, you are putting yourself in a ridiculous situation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

one thing I can say, it's very unethical for a member that has to post negative comments about the project that you are promoting. There's no sense, right?
I don't think he has made any negative remarks about the project.

^^that doesn't seem negative to me at all.

This coin and campaign is so scammy, it's ridiculous.
Wait,he just did.Oh the irony !

Well,they expect atleast that much for the paid signatures.Every campaign is doing it so your thread doesn't last longer on the main page longer that 2 minutes (superficially.)
Pearls Before Swine (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

Its clearly "EDIT or DELETE" not delete only.
Which you did, and I find the reason absolutely ludicrous.
I don't have any suspect but I have the doubt that someone wants my position in Qtum Right now.

And this account is 100% farmed or an alternative account.
I don't want your position, and I'm not farming this account.  My intention was to join a signature campaign and I did so in good faith with your QTUM one.  I had my doubts after seeing the self-moderated threads, but I tried.  I'm not going to be part of a campaign that asks you to delete posts for silly reasons.  I was correct about your requirement of posting in the ANN thread...so?

BlackMambaPH asked me to delete this post.  I copied it from a cached page because after I refused, he deleted it in the self modded thread.  This coin and campaign is so scammy, it's ridiculous.   Not going to be a part of a campaign where one can't even say the following:

"So all the sig campaign participants have to post here once a week?  Smart.  Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

Lots of advertising for this coin.  Lots of hype.  Hopefully it turns out better than some of the other massively hyped coins like Lsk and Waves.  They kind of died on the vine."

Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong section.   This speaks volumes about QTUM and its campaign manager.  
Dude, first of, you have posted in a wrong section, you have to be specific on your purpose why you are posting this against the project and it's manager.

If you took part of the signature campaign you have to follow the rules or leave it, and one thing I can say, it's very unethical for a member that has to post negative comments about the project that you are promoting. There's no sense, right?

You can't say the whole project is scammy without having a proof to show, you are putting yourself in a ridiculous situation.
I said I may have posted it in the wrong section, braniac, but I'm not making a formal scam accusation.  Re:  following the rules.  What rule did I violate?

And I didn't post anything negative.  That's my point.  I called this whole thing scammy via PM to BlackMambaPH.  So enjoy your shady-ass campaign, brother.  Any campaign would be lucky to have me on board, so it's QTUM's loss, not mine.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:08:15 AM

Ahh. So this is why your name is crossed out on their list of campaign participants.

Anyway, I don't even see anything negative or critical with the concerned post.
A lot of other campaigns have this requirement, the reason is so the thread would always be on the first page. I don't see anything wrong with this, they can and do, add it to their rules.

So, why the need to edit or delete it? Could have as easily stated the reason.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:08:22 AM

Join a sig campaign, then defy a request from the sig campaign manager, then make a post (also while wearing the signature) to try and shit on the entire project. I can't for the life of me understand why any project would want you advertising their name. Maybe if you signed up for a troll campaign.
Pearls Before Swine (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

Join a sig campaign, then defy a request from the sig campaign manager, then make a post (also while wearing the signature) to try and shit on the entire project. I can't for the life of me understand why any project would want you advertising their name. Maybe if you signed up for a troll campaign.
Another QTUM moron who can't comprehend what exactly went on.  My whole point is that it was an unreasonable request by BlackMambaPH.  The post in question wasn't even critical.  And what post exactly was it that "shit on the entire project"?  The ONLY post I made while wearing that signature was the one that he asked me to delete.  Everything else was by PM.  I'm surprised you could limp on over to this thread with QTUM's dick so far up your ass.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:00:22 AM

Any campaign would be lucky to have me on board, so it's QTUM's loss, not mine.
You're so modest.

He could have deleted it without asking you to do it, because his topic is self moderated. He asked you, you refused, he deleted it, you called his campaign shady and scammy. Roll Eyes
Pearls Before Swine (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:21:06 AM

Any campaign would be lucky to have me on board, so it's QTUM's loss, not mine.
You're so modest.

He could have deleted it without asking you to do it, because his topic is self moderated. He asked you, you refused, he deleted it, you called his campaign shady and scammy. Roll Eyes

Well at least you actually read this thread, which is far more than 99% of people on this forum apparently do.  You gave a nice summary, except I would like to point out that the scam stick that I poked at QTUM came after I told BlackMambaPH to shove the campaign up his ass (via PM).

Do any of you neck-bearded retards get that a altcoin signature campaign that censors posts to the extent that QTUM apparently does is extremely shady?  Take the QTUM campaigners who post here with an enormous grain of salt.

I can't rent out my signature space to idiots.

As to being modest.  Take a look at the postings of people who are in campaigns here.  Do you seriously want to read any of that shit?  Assuming you can decipher the lexicographical mess in the first place, which is not easy with these dirtbags.  My posts are not garbage, and even if they don't tickle your cockles, at least they're well-written.  A signature campaign will get their money's worth when renting out my signature, avatar, or personal message. 
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

Why are you still wearing their signature if you think they're shady?

I've read their campaign thread and found a couple fun facts for you.
1. They allow shit posters. Some people write 1 liners although in most campaigns it's not allowed. Some of them are warned in the google sheet but remain in the campaign and will most likely get paid.
The campaign makes it look like it doesn't tolerate spam and only posts that are on topic. It even limits the amount of daily posts but it still pays for off topic posts written in broken English.
2. Someone got kicked from the campaign after a couple days of posting because of  negative trust, but I see him with neutral trust. He only has a red "untrusted feedback" which is something any of us can receive at any time. Since there are still many people with untrusted feedback in the campaign the easiest explanation is that the manager needed to free a spot for someone else.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:42:29 PM

Why are you still wearing their signature if you think they're shady?

Haha, i had to look twice, but, "Gayest coin ever"!  Cheesy

This is just the next scam coin(?) sanctioned by theymos.
It is about time real individual people put 2+2 together?

Trouble is, were outnumbered and out shilled.

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

Well for i don't see any problem about their campaign manager checking their back ground and checking the link you are sharing and also you send he is asking to delete your post..
You are posted  a comment that you are shouting that altcoin is scam but you are not giving any proof that altcoin is scam..
Also checking their campaign i think their campaign funds are escrowed and those who join in signature campaign are safe.. 

I think you are just one of the altcoin competitors developer who are pushing down altcoin competitors well this just what i seen the root cause..
Pearls Before Swine (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

Well for i don't see any problem about their campaign manager checking their back ground and checking the link you are sharing and also you send he is asking to delete your post..
You are posted  a comment that you are shouting that altcoin is scam but you are not giving any proof that altcoin is scam..
Also checking their campaign i think their campaign funds are escrowed and those who join in signature campaign are safe.. 

I think you are just one of the altcoin competitors developer who are pushing down altcoin competitors well this just what i seen the root cause..
No, no, no.  I wanted to join their campaign and only spoke out against them AFTER BlackMambaPH asked me to delete or edit my post.  I saw no reason to do so, and that level of censorship speaks volumes about them.  That's the scam part.  Why have a self-moderated thread, and why ask users to delete posts?  That's not kosher in my view.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

No, no, no.  I wanted to join their campaign and only spoke out against them AFTER BlackMambaPH asked me to delete or edit my post.  I saw no reason to do so, and that level of censorship speaks volumes about them.  That's the scam part.  Why have a self-moderated thread, and why ask users to delete posts?  That's not kosher in my view.

Smart. Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

This is the only reason why I told you to edit your post. -Clear?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: