Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: David Seaman Accepting Bitcoin  (Read 279 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

I'm not exactly sure on who this guy is but from what I understood , he is a journalist and he was working for the Huffington post.
He was fired for writing an article about Hillary's Clinton health and he got his PayPal frozen for like two times in one single week . If you take a look at the comments , you will see that people are supporting him either with donating or with leaving PayPal too. I found this video by chance cause I was looking for some new videos on bitcoin.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

I'm not exactly sure on who this guy is but from what I understood , he is a journalist and he was working for the Huffington post.
He was fired for writing an article about Hillary's Clinton health and he got his PayPal frozen for like two times in one single week . If you take a look at the comments , you will see that people are supporting him either with donating or with leaving PayPal too. I found this video by chance cause I was looking for some new videos on bitcoin.

it looks like a mistake that he did so fatal, so he must be Stop of job,,,
hopefully he'll get a job again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: